pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

Well said BnL :wink: don't stress out, we are with u 100%, we should all be grateful for your posing efforts especially with your situation. All the best, BB.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

just4pumping wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:36 pm I’m sorry but dude I love pics but they are really getting old. Let’s try some new ones maybe some updated back ground.
I'm certain that BNL will build a professional photo studio just as soon as he gets your check to pay for it.

From what I can see, BNL lives in a modest home, without dozens of rooms to take varying photos. He's also a very modest man and he doesn't brag about his incredibly beautiful balls. He just posts photo updates as he makes them. He's also honest enough to talk about his methods, along with his setbacks and frustrations. I value his insights and contributions to the forum. He doesn't have to do anything but read the forum pages, but he regularly bends his body like a pretzel just to take pump photos. I wish that you would appreciate him and his efforts, too.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hey BNL
Stay on the positive side of life man.
You have a lot of appreciative fans and brothers on this site.
Count me as one of those.
Hope you heal and recover soon.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Staples came out Thursday. Scar is 3 1/2" and about inch and a quarter hadn't knitted yet so with nothing but a dressing holding me together it's now properly take it easy time but it's boring me out of my skull. Bit sore where it hasn't knitted but otherwise a lot better than i thought i would be.
Pump time still seems a way off though.
Thanks to those with their best wishes. Nice to know someone it looking out and keeping an eye.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Glad you got THAT over with!
Have you noticed much swelling? When I had mine done it looked like I was still pumping.
I also noticed that the fluids from pumping cock always migrated to my sack. Maybe you can do that and some stretching when you’re feeling better.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Glad that you're on the mend. It may take a while, but eventually the swelling and pain will go away and you won't even be able to find the scar.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks SFB and Pipe.
Pipe, i did seem to carry a bit of size but most of the swelling was around the wound site.
I had every intention of getting some cock pumping in while i was laid up. I took both of my tubes home with me the day before the op, thinking from the following Monday i'd have 4 days left to myself for a couple of hours over mid day. However, with the op on a Thursday we had a concert at Manchester arena on the Saturday which i felt plenty fit enough to attend after a couple of days resting. The car managed around 3 miles before grinding to a halt so we abandoned it and the emergency wheel chair and jumped on a bus. Once in Manchester i had to walk/shuffle from the bus station down to the arena, spend 3 hours in there and do it all again back to the bus station. Sunday was a rest day and the lads with the race cars recovered the car to work so Monday i was in work trying to fathom what was wrong with it, chasing fault codes that where mainly generic to the range of vehicles. Knackered Monday night i didn't see much of Tuesday morning and spent the afternoon at work and sussed eventually what the problem was so Wednesday i was back in again to repair it and get it up and running so i havn't had the chance to get anywhere near the tubes. Typical. With the kids on holiday from Friday the chance has gone. A long weekend now and then we're off to the caravan for a week, keep me away from work.
You couldn't have written it.
Don't know about you SFB but my scar is 3 1/2" long. When i eventually get away from the dressings i just hope the sun comes out, that'll do it a lot of good.
Back to the rest.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sounds like an ordeal.
That’s why I love “obsolete” mechanical distributors and carburetors!
Hope you’re back to it soon!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

BNL--

Some may call it truly twisted, but one of my favorite things to do is to collect clueless documentation and error messages. I worked with software too long, probably. It sounds like you're dealing with a bunch of "Something is wrong" codes that don't help anybody.

Dumb messages are everywhere. My all time favorite was an airline safety card. It said:
"If you are seated in an exit row and cannot read this card, please notify a flight attendant."
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Apple used to have one that said "An error has occurred because an error has occurred".

But yea....give me points, dizzy and a 4 pot carb any day!
poland

Post by poland »

Hope for a speedy recovery their Bignlow I hope you keep posting though let us know how you're doing take care of my friend
biller

Post by biller »

Hi guys just spoke to big today ,he just wanted you all to know he is taking a few weeks off after the operation .and hopes to return soon .he tells me he is looking forward to getting a tube back on soon ,he wishes to thank all the well wishers .and can’t waite to return .
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

thanks for the update biller and best wishes and speedy recovery to big
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the wishes everyone and thanks to Biller for reporting back for me. Been down at the caravan for a week and a half and can't get on the site down there.

Not feeling to bad in myself which could be dangerous, I'm probably not as good as i feel so have to be careful and not get carried away.

These where last night, just about 3 weeks since the op' and 4 weeks no pumping .

11 apr 18 002.jpg
11 apr 18 004.jpg
11 apr 18 005.jpg
really don't know how long it will be before i can get a tube on but i think it might be a while which is a bit of a bummer but hey ho, it is what it is.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

We’re an impatient bunch, right? My suggestion is absolutely no pumping of any kind for a few more weeks, even just your cock. Too much danger of tissue and fluid migration in my opinion. Your incision is looking healthy and when you get the go ahead from your urologist or from the surgeon is soon enough! Most of us miss your frequent updates and progress reports (regardless of the pose or background) but your long term well being is absolutely paramount. Hang in there!