pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sunday night we where out for tea. Home from work and a quick dip in the bath and donned these to get me through the evening without too much discomfort.

18 mar 18 001.jpg
18 mar 18 002.jpg
18 mar 18 003.jpg

No pumping yesterday and it's not looking good for today. Tomorrow might be a push as well. Starting to look like the pumping is over for a while a bit earlier than expected.

Bignlow
biller

Post by biller »

Hi don’t worry my friend .im sure in a few weeks time ,all will be good ,once you have had the repair done ,it takes about six weeks to get to a point we’re you will feel comfortable ,the advice I was given was no lifting or exercise for six week after the op . And if like me ,you will feel so much relief after the discomfort of the last year .so sod the pumping get fit ,the pumping can wait .a while ,good luck ,hope all goes well ,look forward to hearing you are back and in great pumping form ,once again
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Great set of balls love them !!!
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

love your hanging balls
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Big,

Would you mind telling us the diameter/guage of the rings and where you purchased.

Thanks,
729b4l
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The big ones are 50mm x 10. The thinner ones are 50 x 6 and 45 x 6. I can't get 45 x 10 so i'm going to get 2 reduced. I got them from a yachting supplies company here in the UK. You must have those over there, the postage would be a lot cheaper.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hello there. All done and dusted. In at 7.30, on a trolley around 9 ish and kicked out at half one. Sore but bearable, better than i imagined. a little better each day so far, just have to watch i don't push myself too much and give it chance to settle down.
I'd have a countdown to pumping but i don't know where to start it !

Time and patience....

Bignlow
biller

Post by biller »

Hi big glad all went ok .yes don’t push it ,just give it time ,more folk end up with further issues ,because they did ,to much too soon ,six weeks is the bench mark . Take care mate
cotswoldman

Post by cotswoldman »

Good luck bignlow.
Hope you recover soon.
I had a this op probably 25 years ago and now there's no sign of the scar.
You'll soon forget you ever had it and will be back pumping better than ever.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Glad your operation went well. give yourself time to heal. On another note i was trying some different lubes the other day, tried 100% raw shea butter. skin was got so soft i got a couple of nasty blisters on my cock. So now i am on the mend for bit myself
just4me

Post by just4me »

Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Follow the docs orders.
Vincenzo

Post by Vincenzo »

Hey BNL....just wanted to say best wishes for your recovery!
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

I love the pics and have been seeing the same pics for years how about some new ones brother? I mean no disrespect but I would like some new ones.
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

I’m sorry but dude I love pics but they are really getting old. Let’s try some new ones maybe some updated back ground.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks everyone for the support except J4P. 2 posts whingeing about the pics. I'd love to get different pics in other places but time and location constraints mean it is what it is. If you're getting fed up with it don't fucking read it.One day i might just get chance to do something different but i have no idea where and when that will be. You'll just have to be patient or go look at somebody else. I have other problems to deal with at the moment.

BIGNLOW.