pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I agree. It may also be what i need at the moment.

For all you out there that are following me, apologies for the lack of posting. At the end of October last year i decided to have a bit of a rest as last year was a bit full on with the pumping, especially at work which can be a bit hectic with time constraints when busy. At the end of October i went to see the doctor and she confirmed i had a hernia on the right side, so the rest has been a bit longer than expected. The waiting list for the surgical team to have a look is for ever so i was back at the doctors this morning and she's going to try and get me moved up the list. I was hoping i could get it done just before Christmas when i have my down time at work but that's gone out of the window. In the meantime i have a straight 70mm tube here that needs a little attention. I tried something a bit different with the cushion ring and it hasn't worked so a quick re shaping should see it good to go again.
I've been experimenting with my stainless rings around the package to stop the hernia drop which works but as i'm getting a little sore in the area they annoy as much as help. I reckon if i push it back in and a narrow tube with steady vac and i should be good to go. Suppose i'll find out shortly. After surgery, whenever that's going to be there will be no pumping for how long i don't know which is a bugger but can't be helped.
I was beginning to wonder if the pumping was to blame but i've half an idea it would have been something too heavy to lift/push/pull or something too tight to undo for someone my age and size.
For those of you that are following my antics in this pumping lark i thank you for sticking around There may not be much to post for a while but i'll be here looking in and i'll be back at it as soon as .

Bignlow
naiad

Post by naiad »

Sorry to hear about the hernia issue. It will be tough to wait out the required post surgery time. We all love the pictures and the chat. Maybe some small amusement for you to repub some old pics.
I do hope you keep in touch through this forum.
Naiad
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Sorry to hear about your hernia, hope the straight tube works and normal service can resume asap
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have had the right inguinal repaired and need to have the left one done sometime after bone surgery. For the time being I have a high quality truss.
The recovery took several months but the practical upshot is that there is some swelling so I was pretty big un pumped. The pain diminishes slowly over time so it can be your guide.
Hope you get it worked out quickly.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So do i Pipe, so do i. How did you get on with pumping at you're size with that problem ? . I'm hoping for now a narrow tube and steady vac will be ok.

While i'm on.

A 1/4 million views today. never thought that would happen. And just as i'm forced to go steady if at all.

Thanks everyone for looking and the comments so far.

Bignlow.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I just keep the mouth of the tube low on my abdomen below the hernia so that the tube is hanging straight down. It’s actually a better approach even without the hernia.

Tying off holds it in somewhat when I’m not wearing the truss.
Best of luck!
salguy

Post by salguy »

Hi Bignlow,so sorry to hear of your medical problems. I do hope that the medics can get you fit again as soon as possible.
I hope this year turns out better than it started.
Very best wishes.
Salguy.

another thing altogether.
Could someone tell me the E/mail adrdress of Hillcrest Swimwear. I cant find it anywhere!!
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bnl damn about the hernia :( Although I am not a physician I have friends who are younger than me and have fallen victim of this and seemingly more because of genetics than anything else except perhaps lifting twisting type injuries. taking into account your profession it would seem to me that after all these years the above would be the culprits rather than pumping! What I'm getting at is that you have always been careful with pressure and opening diameter of tubes so as not to suck your lower abdomen into the tube(your pics over time prove this). Therefore you'll be back like 'Fitter and well on your way to genital superiority as I like to call it, it's just a lousy cautionary idling time. All the best and a quick recovery, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BB
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Between Christmas/new year i put some rings on over everything in an attempt to at least stop the hernia from dropping completely out. I tried a couple of combinations but the later was a bit of a pain when sat up ie driving. With a 4 hour plus drive down the caravan for new year i took them off the night before and went without for a while. last week i decided i'd get them back on and went a slightly different way with them. The only problem is the jarring at the other end, ie, cock and balls end. The ring at that end can rub so they're not really good for full time use. My biggest is 50mm ID by 10mm. While it could be bigger it's the biggest i've got and while it doesn't stop the drop completely it does limit how far it can drop making it a lot more comfortable and easier to push back in and stops the area getting sore.Unfortunately, the rings can make you sore if you are sitting down a lot, stood up and walking round is ok. The only other thing with them is when i'm warm and things start to hang the weight of the rings follow everything down giving a bit more room for the hernia to drop but still not fully. Better than nothing.

So, since last Friday i've been back in the rings starting with the 50 x 10, a 50 x 6 and two 45 x6 rings and over the first couple of days added another 45, making 6 rings in total.

17 jan 18 01.jpg
17 jan 18 02.jpg
17 jan 18 03.jpg

It's better to keep thing a little cold, it tends to work better. the only problem with the 50 x 10 is it won't fit into my smallest tubes. My 2 smallest are a straight 70mm and a 70 into 80. the cushion rings narrow that to around 65mm stopping the bigger ring from getting in as it's 70 on the outside. I'm off to the caravan tomorrow to move the decking from my old plot to the new one, if we have enough bodies that is, so i took the rings off last night and hopefully i can get the chance of some steady pumping over the weekend from nightfall.
Finally got my appointment to see the surgical team, 6th March and the op some time after that.I suppose it depends on how serious they think it is.
if i can at least get into my smaller tubes i'd be a bit happier and keep things moving along a it.

Bignlow
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Sorry to hear about your hernia and the forced break you have to take . Hope it's an easy fix and that your back at it soon !
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Mr.BignLow,very sorry to read about your health and injury circumstances.I hope your medical treatment is going as planned and that you get things corrected in a timely manner! I am wondering if you shared your pumping and ball weighting experience with any of the medical professionals? I would imagine if you have,their reaction would be predictable. :( Those folks aren't very flexible and accepting to even the new and proven information on anything else that comes along.

I am sorry about your forced layoff.However,I imagine this gives you a chance to examine the condition of your genitals in a rested,natural state.Do your balls and cock seem to have permanent gains from your regimen?Do your balls and sack seem to be larger and lower still? Have you been wearing weights at all? I have been weighting 24/7 for more than a year,and my gains have been slow,steady and permanent.Even when not able to wear weights for a week or so,due to travel,my balls hang without weight about 50mm lower without weight than when I started while weighted.

I have finally received my brake bleeding kit and all my supplies and heating pad,to begin pumping.I am fabricating everything from PVC to test things out,and a few new ideas as well,before I make everything out of Lucite.The new trick is to keep the opening as small as possible where the tube contacts the pubic area,something you have been doing for years,but most of the manufactured devices seem to ignore.I am going to try a few things to accomplish that and will post photos of my attempts.Part of the enjoyment is doing this for a fraction of the cost :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

DJP
yes the balls are definitely bigger than they where and hang much lower. Can't wait to get rid of this hernia though, i'd like them much bigger and lower.
Bit awkward to wear the weights as pulling the sac down gives the hernia more room to move into although i have come up with a form of strapping to limit the drop which makes things a lot more comfortable. I have tried the rings in various configurations but they're not a full time thing as they can create their own problems with jarring against the skin. I had thought of trying something different with them and tonight would be the perfect opportunity.

Good luck with the tubes.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You might consider purchasing a good hernia truss.
They really help hold things in place until you have the surgery.