pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote:I think you're absolutely right Pipe although your not exactly hurting for size or hang :shock: I'm determined to purchase a MTjr. because as much as I like my LJ anatomically the MTjr is more correct for the overall teardrop shape I have with a slightly smaller opening to better stretch out the sac above the testicles and then let them expand naturally like an inverted huge avocado(tear drop) and weigh down even more the stretched scrotal skin :twisted: All the while observing the progress through the clear shell of MTjr. :) I have also noted that during a long pump that walking around briefly to limber up in the house that the weight of the tube with water adds a great deal of stretch also! a win win situation! Especially this summer I know that if /when I get the MTjr. in the super hot weather I will scare myself (happily) and break my present plateau :) Bnl would also astound himself I'm sure along with all of us :twisted: BB.
Until I can pump like mad again I AM hurting badly for hang!
I Guess what I was trying to say is that it's probably better to start out in the Jr. and then move up to the Sr. after mastering the Jr.
I went straight for the Sr. because I would have quickly filled the jr. Guys looking for that low natural hang will probably be more satisfied with the Jr.
wickedtwisted1

Post by wickedtwisted1 »

Bignlow you have an amazing package, hopefully one day mine will be that great!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BACK TO IT
Hopefully.

A couple of weeks ago on my last visit to see my massage lady, she had a bag of epsom salts, something i've wanted to try for a while but the way things have been going i wasn't too sure. However, she'd got them from a local store and so last Thursday, i managed to get down town and pay a visit to said shop. After a bit of a search i found the salts but they weren't epsom, they where dead sea salts. Reading the pack it said... MAGNESIUM helps soothe, protect and repair the skin, CALCIUM is anti- oxidant and cell renewing, POTASSIUM Balances the skin's natural moisture levels, BROMIDES help relax muscles. Well, it wasn't what i was looking for but sounded ok so for £2.99 thought sod it and bought some.
Friday, i had my massage lady again but a bit later than normal so earlyish Friday morning put a tablespoon of these salts into water and slipped into tube 10 for an hour. Straight away on getting out of the tube i could feel a difference, no tingling or itchiness so had a break for around an hour to see how it went. With my appointment closing i tried 2 tablespoons in water and back into tube 10 until i was ready to get on the table, around another hour. Again it felt really good and after the treatment i was bigger than i normally would have been, the salts obviously encouraging body fluid into the sack to counteract them.
Friday night and i was left to my own devices at home so straight into tube 11 with 3 tablespoons of salts, experimenting i think the term is. Another hour and then rest for an hour while i made and had some tea. Back in for another hour and back to 2 tablespoons of salts. I had thought of getting into my tube 12, my biggest, but thought as i was packing the 11 i'd stick to that and try and get down the tube more.
So, 4 hours in total in one day, not done that for a long time and felt i could have gone again but for the time constraints.
This is at the end of the night. I have been further down this tube in the past but not pumping with any regularity for the past 6 months ish i was more than happy, especially with the lack of irritation and there has been no adverse reaction all weekend, I'm a happy chappie this week.

feb 27 009.jpg
feb 27 011.jpg
feb 27 012.jpg
feb 27 016.jpg
feb 27 007.jpg
feb 27 021.jpg
feb 27 015.jpg
feb 27 024.jpg

All i need now is some time. Dinner time today would be good, a quick hour if i'm lucky and see if the recovery continues...

Bignlow
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

DAMN!!! Now I GOT to go and get epsom salt and try it out. Have been using sugarwater with great results, but I like the conditioning effect the salt has on your skin. You're the man Bignlow, my idol. Love your low hangers man!!!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Huge BnL! A great way to start the week.... BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks gents
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Strangely, had a text this morning off my massage lady saying she was in the shop and they had Epsom salts in again and did i want some. Well, yes. So, duly delivered, a quick hour after dinner in tube 10 with 2 tablespoons of Epsom in the water. Salts looked slightly different than the ones i got last week so don't really know if 2 spoons is enough with this stuff.

However, 1 hour give or take tube 10, nice and steady.

3 mar 15 002.jpg

I'll see how it goes but feels ok at the moment. would love to have a regular hour daily this week, we'll see

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well yesterday went ok but i think more epsom salts next time, didn't seem to have the calming influence on the skin as the same ammount of the dry sea salts did so, a quickish hour and a quarter this dinner time, tube 10, dead sea salts.

3 march 15 001.jpg
3 march 15 002.jpg
3 march 15 003.jpg
3 march 15 004.jpg
3 march 15 005.jpg
3 march 15 006.jpg

Sack looks like it's got plenty of room for more filling yet but i'm not really after the big bloat. I don't mind it once in a while to give the sack a good stretch but i seem to have hit a plateau on length so i'm sticking with this tube 10 for a while to see if i can get further down it. I really want and need to get to the bottom of this tube to make it worth while stepping up to the bigger tubes. Contrary to that though i do have a desire to get into tube 12 with these salts and see how big i can get but just for now i'll stick with the 10.

later

Bignlow
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

That looks awesome.... Great job.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just4, thanks for the compliment.
With a hour on Monday and a hour and a quarter on Tuesday, i did around 45 mins yesterday in tube 10 with the dry sea salts. Last night i had a good soak in the bath with the Epsom salts and then into my tube 12 with the dry sea salts for around a hour with very steady max 5hg and no peaks, more to give the sack a good soaking in the salts as much as anything.
Keeping a fairly regular size this week.

4 march 15 001.jpg
4 march 15 002.jpg
4 march 15 004.jpg
4 march 15 006.jpg

That's probably it for this week, they're having a rest today, and after the troubles of the past few months, this last week or so has gone very well. I'll see how i am tomorrow but might leave it till next Monday just to play safe and not mess up the progress.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Give everything a rest yesterday but couldn't resist today. 2 one hour sessions, tube 10. They'll get a rest over the weekend.

6 march 15 001.jpg
6 march 15 006.jpg
6 march 15 003.jpg
6 march 15 004.jpg
6 march 15 005.jpg

really enjoying being back in the swing, just have to be careful it's not overdone for a while.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A quick Friday pump. An hour this morning and another this afternoon, tube 10, dry sea salts, although, not quite as much as last week. Must get the bigger tubes out again.

13 march 15 001.jpg
13 march 15 002.jpg
13 march 15 006.jpg
13 march 15 007.jpg

Still taking it a touch steady. Need some time to get some decent time in the tubes, Easter is on it's way...

Bignlow
shyguy_8121

Post by shyguy_8121 »

Amazing results with the salts! I can't figure out why this year since trying the salts it seems to pull fluid out of my sac and last year when I tried them they swelled my sac further. I was using about 2-4 tablespoons. Any ideas what I'm doing that's causing this?
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Yes, Easter is on it's way and rumor has it that there will be an invasion in the U.K., Canada and the U.S. of particularly ginormous pendulous EGGS this season which will enslave all lesser mortals...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Always a pleasure BnL, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Cheers BB

shyguy, couldn't really comment on that one. The only reason i started with the salts was to look after the sack skin after having soreness issues over a few months. I know the first time i used them i was bigger after my treatment with my massage lady than i normally am given he amount of time i can usually get before i get on the treatment table. I can only put that down to extra fluids in the sack. My only advice when using salts is to make sure you're well hydrated, more than normal perhaps before and during pumping. I've had varying results for the same amount of time in the tube, i can only put it down to hydration.
Hope that helps.

Bignlow