pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

2 sessions yesterday in my little tube as i now call it. An hour and around an hour and 20 mins.

These where straight out of the tube.....

8 nov 16 01.jpg
8 nov 16 03.jpg
And these where at the end of the night.....

8 nov 16 05.jpg
8 nov 16 10.jpg
8 nov 16 09.jpg
8 nov 16 11.jpg
8 nov 16 12.jpg
With these results i'm happy to carry on with this tube for a while. Mixing things up seems to be getting results. As i said in my last post, i can't wait now to get some extended pump time, a couple or three sessions in this little tube and then back into the bigger tube to see what happens then. In the meantime i'll stick to te little tube and concentrate on the stretch.

Bignlow
docseven

Post by docseven »

Awsoum bignlow thanks for the info on tube and I will be steady and slow before going from tube 11 to the tube 14?? not sure what size you call it but its one hell if a tube
Im loving it, to bad I don't live closer we could have a few good sessions?
More photos in the coming months I hope
Docseven
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Docseven, you're is actually a 13 and barring a good wash and a vac test it's ready.

A few from last night, late on. 2 sessions yesterday in the little tube, no tube pics i'm afraid, time was pushing after the 2nd session.

9 nov 16 01.jpg
9 nov 16 02.jpg
9 nov 16 03.jpg
9 nov 16 04.jpg
9 nov 16 05.jpg
9 nov 16 06.jpg
9 nov 16 07.jpg
Just carrying on with this tube for the moment. as it's so small it's a dry tube. it will be nice to get back to the bigger tubes with the oil but for now i'm strangely happy using it.

Bignlow
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

When do you will send us a video... This pics are a bit repetititive
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I agree, they can get a bit repetitive but this is what i'm doing at the time. I've gone back to a smaller tube and by the time i'm done with it there should be a difference between one of the first pics taken to one of the last. I'll know when i get there. It's all about experimenting at times and there is a limit to the pics you can take with a phone and an arms length.
Video's in time. I need to get my phone and my computer to talk to each other properly and i don't know how to do it. Once it's sorted i have an account with x-tube now and will post links. In the meantime, if you're fed up with the pics i put up, stop looking, or for that matter, start a thread and lets see you're pics.

Bignlow
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

u can see my profile on xtube to : ffballs
Stretched Bag

Post by Stretched Bag »

I for one would like to express my support for BignLow.
I don't care if you post 1000 pictures of the same pose, ALL your pictures are worthy, very sexy & I absolutely will not tolerate some stupid fucking FROG making inappropriate remarks in pidgin english about your content. You are one of the stars on newart.com, everyone knows it.
-cock on regardless !
baker08

Post by baker08 »

↑↑↑↑ LIKE ↑↑↑↑ :-)
biller

Post by biller »

Been on here a few years love to see what people post and I love all the pic people take the time to place on this site keep it up and many thanks to you all ,keep up the great work keep posting
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I never get tired of looking at your beautiful balls, Bignlow. Keep posting!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks all for the replies and the support.
More post's in a while, just need some rest. A few weeks ago a session in a small tube left me with some deep purple markings, mainly on the cock and some around the base at the top of the sac. Really dark and horrible so rested for a while. last Friday tried an hour in one of my regular tubes with oil and didn't seem as bad but noticed this morning they are still there and quite obvious. Didn't think i'd over done it wit the vac, maybe it was the position i was sat in, bolstering the vac, i really don't know. I'd done a few sessions lately in the smaller tubes without any problems and looking like i was getting some stretch as well. Ah well, too bad, shit happens. I'll just have to keep resting and try the odd hour ere and there, probably once a week to see how things are going. We can all overdo it, sometimes without realising, it's easily done. Not had to have a lay off for a good couple of years so maybe i've had a good run.

Just a couple from a while back to keep you going.

4 jun 16 024.jpg
7 aug 16 008.jpg
Maybe i'm too big for the small tubes now and need to stick to my regular ones, i don't know.

Missing it already.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Sorry to hear of your small set back BnL! If I may, me thinks that the smaller tubes u have been using may be constricting your cock shaft preventing circulation on account u are quite big. It could also result in a small capillary having broken and causing a hematoma that will take a little time to heal and reabsorb . I have had pressure on my cock head in my LJ because with a semi erection along with larger scrotal sack there is no room. It requires breaks and massage at intervals to alleviate but I have had no injuries like yours. I think you're getting so big u need to continue with the bigger tubes, those 2 last pics prove it without a doubt BTW :) . That last pic is particularly awesome BnL :shock: , take care friend, BB.
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

You look so hot with those bull balls hanging...uuuhhh I love your pics.. I just pump huge round balls in monster tube :)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Marco, if you want them hanging you need to find a straight tube. Start in the monster and get some size then you'll pack a straight tube quicker for pull down the tube.

Bullbags. Thanks for the response. Bit of a bummer but i dare say many have been caught out. I think you're probably right with the lack of room in the smaller tubes. I think it was the way i was sat at the desk in the office that caused the problem. Shame because i was just starting to see some stretch results from them. Maybe if i revisit them in the future i need to make sure i 'm more reclined rather than sat up and especially hunched over the desk. I usually take a break from mid December through to mid to late January anyway so i'm looking at it as an extended rest which is all i can do really. As it happens it's also coincided with a cold snap here. It's bloody cold so not the best time to have a big sac between you're legs fighting to get back to the warmth of the groin. Nothing worse than a big ball bag trying it's hardest to make itself the size of a small orange.
As soon as i'm fit to go i'll be back. Keep at it BB

Bignlow
Vtpumpr

Post by Vtpumpr »

Hot pics man....thanks for sharing