pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

major77

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by major77 »

Lovely, low sack :)
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Read your comment in the tubes picture with you fitting in there...bet you couldn't even fit one of your boys into that tube now! Love your pumping, I think you're ready for a stj or bullmaster with what you have.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Decided to bring the computer with me, wi fi getting better down here.
Many thanks for the replies/comments, can't wait to get back and pumping now.

pschmi, the dick does get a bit of pump and seems to follow the balls down the tube, probably as most of my tubes are 2 stage, once the balls pack the tube, everything is then pulled through the neck so i think slowly everything is getting slightly longer.

REBinNYC, are you using too large a tube. I find if i use too large a tube or go into too big a tube too early it draws too much of my abdomen in and apart from being uncomfortable, i don't want to pump my abdomen, i want to pump my balls so my tubes are designed for that purpose. If you are using a tube with too big an entry you will be drawing too much of youself in and half the pump will be pumping you, not your balls.

Hope that helps fellas.

Bignlow
stretchedbags

Post by stretchedbags »

A very impressive package.
I an entranced by your aesthetic....
Bald, Circumsized And Pumped.
100 % Homosexual Penis Power
Any pictures of you actually attaining an erection?
Or even shooting a load?
Are you capable of doing that?
a worshipper of homosexual gentlemen with huge, bald circumsized cockmeat
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

stretched bags
Sorry to burst your bubble but i'm not homosexual or circumsized. I've worn my foreskin back for more years than i care to remember but after pumping it sometimes wants to cover the head so i wear a cock head ring during pumping to hopefully gain a bit of size in the cock head and leave it on for a couple of days afterwards to keep the skin back. as for the rest, leave it with me, you never know.

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bignlow, as noted by myself and others on our board you possess a remarkable ideal tear drop shape the envy of many. Just a thought for u as u are quite correct that some practitioners of our art use a bit too large an opening on their tubes/jars and invariably suck their lower abdomen parts along rather than their sacks. I believe that a monstertube jr. with a fairly small opening(3 inches+/-) and it's tapered tear drop shape would be ideal for u and accelerate your already magnificent equipment to fantastically monstrous male genital superiority :twisted: It's dimensions are 12" long, 15" around and 5" in diameter and basically eliminates the need for a slew of cylinders. Probably the last tube you will ever need because if u stretch and even almost fill it you have definitely 'arrived' to 'monster-land' levels :twisted: I myself use a LJ at the moment as it suits me fine but will be making the switch to the MTjr. soon. Best regards and pls. keep posting, thanks, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that BB
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hello everyone and thanks for the comments/PM's while i've been away.
I've had a couple of comments/posts from around the manchester area, local to me, asking questions etc. If you want to get together sometime to see how i do it and/or try some of my tubes just get in touch.
No pumping lately and i don't know when the next one will be. Shame i had to go away when i did, i was having a bit of a pump fest and enjoying the gains. Never mind, the next time i'm home alone i'll be in the tubes every night and see how far i can get down that tube 11.
Just to keep you happy, here's a few from a previous pump, can't remember which jars/tubes i used or for how long but here are the results.
2.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
11.jpg
17.jpg
20.jpg
25.jpg
That's it for now, remember, my early tubes are for sale, cheap, if any of you are just starting but really you need to be fairly local as the postage these days is silly, plus, i'd have to find some tubes to post them in !.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Outstanding Sir! Very 'superior' , PM me any time for discussions of mutual interest, BB.
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Great looking package, especially like the size & shape of your balls hanging so low :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

you are TRUE to your name. may we all be as truthful as you...in our balls :wink:
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Back off holiday and the kids were sleeping over at grandma's so thought sod it, tubes out so straight into no 10. This is arund 20 mins.
sept 2 002.jpg
After 30/35 mins
sept 2 006.jpg
And then into a nice hot bath with the tube still on for another 10 mins or so and then let the boys out for a soak.
sept 2 009.jpg
sept 2 010.jpg
Back into the bath for another 10 mins or so and straight into the big tube. Seemed to bulk up in that first tube rather than growth and stretch but hey ho at least i'm in the tube and pumping
sept 2 014.jpg
sept 2 015.jpg
First time i've noticed the balls beyond the cock, probably due to the balls bulking and fighting for space in the tube. I was in this tube much too long really. A change of water and a fresh warming of the wheat bag to keep the water warm, i ended up sat on the sofa with the missus watching a dvd and ended up periodically letting off the pressure/vaccuum until it was just enough to keep the tube on. Properly bulked, and whilst it's not what i'm after, i'm of the opinion that the odd bulk pump gives the sack a good stretch which will help in future to get the balls down the tube for some internal stretch.
sept 2 017.jpg
not much teardrop here, fat too the top.
sept 2 019.jpg
sept 2 022.jpg
sept 2 024.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A couple more to finish off
sept 2 027.jpg
sept 2 029.jpg
That cock ring was way too big 2 years ago and monday night i couldnt get it to the base of my cock i was that fat.

happy pumping everyone.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thanks for posting Bignlow and your commentary as u proceed, very good info for others to understand the process. I agree with u about the length of time in tube, sometimes it is too long however the 'bulking up' is not a bad thing once in a while because of the sheer weight which helps stretching the sac after exiting the tube! It's a balance which contributes to outstanding results IMHO :twisted: thanks again for the pics and it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on how your wife(partner) views your pumping ? My wife clearly enjoys my fetish as others do, male and female and of course a little bit of the exhibitionism that goes along with it,
cheers, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Bullbags.
The wife insists she is quite happy with me the way i am but doesn't have a problem with my pumping. I don't really have the time to pump often enough for long enough to get any quick permanent gains although i do believe i have thickened up slightly since the start. Oh, if i'de have known about this 30 years ago !
During the winter months wednesday night is usually pump night as the kids are in bed early to be up earlier than normal thurs' and the wife is out most of the night with one thing and another finishing with a pub quiz. When the team are at home,she generally walks to the pub and walks back and regularly comes in and puts her hands on the tube or jar to warm them up. Shame i can't get her pumping as well but i havn't given up yet.
I just enjoy it. You can't beat the feel of that big sack between your legs and the resultant bulge in your trousers.
Don't fret, as you can see i've definitely got the hang of this posting lark and will record my pumping as and when i can, one to show off a bit i suppose, i think were all guilty of that a bit or we wouldn't be posting and two, to inform and try and help the fellow pumpers out there, especially the new ones or those that are struggling. I had no help when i started, i just kept an eye on the forum here and took note of those that looked to know what they were on about and went from there and learned myself as i went on. Also had to learn the dicipline of not over pumping ( goes out the window occasionally) and build up steadily.
After monday night, i was definitely in too long, still feeling it today. A touch sore, but hopefully thats sack stretch which will come in handy later. Plenty of moisturiser at regular intervals to aleviate the soreness and keep the skin supple for the next pump.
happy pumping BB

Bignlow