pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

Ah ha!So you are experimenting with genital mind control after all :wink: The 'eyes popping out' comment confirms it and why not I say. Your masseuse must already be mesmerized by the images she has of your bulge since she even agrees to photograph you :) I can imagine her squirming while examining you on your stomach with the sheer bulk of your sac resting between your legs, great shot by the way! The yellow thong definitely has it's work cut out for it :twisted: Brilliant BnL, carry on, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BB. I doubt she's squirming, nothing much phases her and if she is she's bloody good at not showing it.

After a weekends rest this is late Monday morning.

31 jan 16 001.jpg
31 jan 16 002.jpg
back in tube 10 now for an early afternoon session.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Late Monday afternoon, lost track of time but over the hour and a half mark, tube 10, my smallest regular tube at the moment and after last weeks pumping i think this is the furthest i've got down this tube and definitely the first time i've struggled to get out of it.

1 feb 16 001.jpg
1 feb 16 002.jpg
1 feb 16 003.jpg
1 feb 16 006.jpg
1 feb 16 005.jpg
1 feb 16 010.jpg
1 feb 16 012.jpg
1 feb 16 007.jpg

Bit of a quandry now on what to to do tomorrow. Sure i'll think of something.

Bignlow
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

i wish u will fill with saline only one time.
ole.saline
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Ole, i know you do but i suffer with skin soreness. I can't even do with the sparks coming back off the grinder so needles are suffered only when necessary and from what i've read on here there can be quite a sting to saline. I don't do stingy things either.

Now, last week i was mainly using my big tube. I have 3 tubes i use these days and basically you could call them small medium and large. The medium has been out of action for various reasons lately so last week i had to go from small to large which is quite a jump for me but i made it a lot earlier than expected and spent most of the week in the big tube finishing with a 2 hour session just before my massage treatment last Friday. By Friday night i had an excellent ache around the base that went into Saturday. The results of last week are posted on the last page. Yesterday, after a weekend off, i went back to the small tube and went for at least 1 1/2 hours if not more. I was working with the tube on so lost track of time a bit. As posted above, i was further down that tube than i think i've ever been before which was good. Last night i had a good soak in the bath around 9 and settled in front of the telly for the night. Around 11pm i snuck upstairs and took these.

1 feb 16 014.jpg
1 feb 16 016.jpg
1 feb 16 018.jpg
1 feb 16 020.jpg
1 feb 16 022.jpg
1 feb 16 023.jpg
1 feb 16 024.jpg
1 feb 16 019.jpg

To say i was happy with these results was a bit of an understatement. For 1 session in my small tube these were taken around 8 hours later and must be my best recovery yet. The best length i've had and some size with it. Seems i've found my new regime. So much time in the big tube last week followed by a rest, then start again, plus, longer sessions. I'm thinking i've obviously been at it long enough now to take it. Just means getting the time. It also hopefully means i've broken the barrier. I seemed to be stuck at a maximum size for quite a while. Hopefully now i can go on and get bigger and lower...
Really chuffed with myself this morning and back to the tube this afternoon....

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

'Chuffed' ? Never heard that expression before, hum? Anyway looking very good BnL, that white scrotum ring gives your sac a lovely 'designer handbag' look :) Miss Dior would be proud, :wink: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BB chuffed is a Northern UK expression for pleased with yourself. Stick around mate you'll get there eventually. Shame i didn't have that drop for last Friday.

Just a few from yesterday. Tube 10 again, around hour and a half while working. Really tight in the tube yesterday to the point i had to blow myself out. Never had to do that with my tubes. Don't know where all the growth is coming from lately but i'm not complaining.

2 feb 16 001.jpg
2 feb 16 002.jpg
2 feb 16 004.jpg
2 feb 16 005.jpg
2 feb 16 008.jpg

Quite fat for such a small tube. Unfortunately they didn't get chance to settle last night as we were back at work tinkering with the race car and it wasn't warm. No home comforts here.
Managed to fix my tube 12 which i was hoping to do on Monday. Needed it yesterday really. Just hoping it'll be ready for tonight.

Keep pumping everyone

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Wow BnL! that last rear shot really shows something is going on here. You may have blasted through some kind of plateau because it's really noticeable as though your scrotum has capitulated under the constant/regular stretching regimen and of course the added weight :) I predict the larger tube will now really come into it's own for you and a whole new level of hugeness :twisted: I wish you could try the Palmers I'm always going on about, it will astound you at it's capacity to relax/stretch scrotal/genital tissue. Oh and thanks for the linguistics info, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few from last night. managed to get back into my tube 12 at last. Being a bigger tube than the 10 there's a bit more bloat to the results from this tube and yet i wasn't as happy as i was on Monday night with the drop. Happy enough though i was in the tube and pumping.

Around hour and a half.

3 feb 16 014.jpg
3 feb 16 015.jpg
3 feb 16 020.jpg
3 feb 16 021.jpg
3 feb 16 024.jpg
3 feb 16 026.jpg
3 feb 16 027.jpg
3 feb 16 028.jpg

Busy today but hoping to get a session in later this afternoon.
Bignlow
poland

Post by poland »

Someday looking good bignlow..
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Looking great and getting closer to the bottom of that tube !
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Poland, keep going, you'll get there.
Brock it's a looonnng tube, it'll take some getting down to the bottom. It's mainly long to get plenty of water in. Keeps warm longer and once warm it's easier to keep it warm.
That said, a bit further down yesterday.

back in tube 12 around hour and a half.

4 feb 16 001.jpg
4 feb 16 002.jpg
4 feb 16 003.jpg
4 feb 16 004.jpg
4 feb 16 007.jpg
4 feb 16 010.jpg
4 feb 16 012.jpg
4 feb 16 006.jpg

Not much time today, might grab a quick hour later.

Bignlow
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

hi bign.. i respekt this
[Ole, i know you do but i suffer with skin soreness. I can't even do with the sparks coming back off the grinder so needles are suffered only when necessary and from what i've read on here there can be quite a sting to saline. I don't do stingy things either......*]
ok, sorry i dont know this.
please look not for my english, i am german
so long und good luck
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

BnL, you've definitely broken through a plateau :D and it shows in you're last photos. really nice to see that our techniques work and proves the skeptics dead wrong and may I say ' undersized' :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I'm hoping so BB. Just lately i've been working up during the week from small tube to big tube. After a weekend off, back to the small tube and work up again. Don't know if it will have any long term benefits but there's no harm in trying.

No pumping since last Thursday this was Saturday night, late on.

6 feb 16 001.jpg
6 feb 16 002.jpg
6 feb 16 004.jpg
Nice big balls in there. The quest continues, bigger and lower....

Bignlow