pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

BnL, thank you, thank you my friend! You have achieved the look that I am getting close to and aspire like you to exceed!!! Your thong pics are especially inspiring and always reinforce my will to never stop. I know I have never posted pics(for privacy concerns and a lack of photographic skills) but it will happen eventually! :oops: I really value our genital pumping/enlargement camaraderie and all our other pumper participants, however your passion and dedication really stands out for everyone! Thanks again and all the best for the holidays, BB.
P.S. I may have to deny my wife looking at these pics lest she takes out the ridding crop :twisted:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Show her the pictures and take it like a man BB
coastal_male

Post by coastal_male »

Amazing job there. I’m going to have to start doing mine again. Couple questions what is the white solution in your pump and why do you always wear some kind of ring around the head? Sorry I bet you already answered these questions before.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You've obviously been looking back through the thread. The white fluid is just warm water. I used to use various moisturisers and after sun as lub's. The white is just these dissolving into the water. The ring behind the cock head was and is to try and promote some head growth but it turns out it stops the donut as well on a steady pump and restricts it to a minimum on long sessions.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Giving the balls their yearly rest at the moment and using the time to re-furb my tube 12 as it's had quite a bit of use over the last 12-15 months.
Been building up the weights during the downtime starting wit 1 on Monday lunch and adding a second mid afternoon. 2 yesterday, adding a third mid afternoon and 2 today. While i've te time today at dinner, decided it'd be a good to get the cock tube out.

Starting in my smallest.

7 jan 16 002.jpg
7 jan 16 004.jpg
7 jan 16 006.jpg
tube due off now and 3rd weight on.
Have to be doing something.

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey Big doesn't it just drive you nuts when you can't get in the tubes. Looks like you are either going for length with that cock tube or ready to size up a bit. Looks nice when it's filled out. Wish I had enough length to get even one weight on for more than hour. Just have to find that balance of pumping for size and length. Well here's to hoping you are able to get back in your tubes soon. Cheers
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The cock tube is just a starter. Need a few steady sessions in this before going up to the next size. Have to take it nice and steady, it's too easy to get the dreaded little red spots with my cock, it's just not impressed with being pumped alone. I'll post if i get into the next tube.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well cock out of the window at the moment. It's Monday dinner and the balls are calling. My tube 12 isn't ready yet and my 10 has no coupling in it so decided to go back to my tube 7, the smallest i have with an entry of just 60mm into a 70 main chamber. Decided that as i havn't pumped for around a month and had the weights on last week i'd try for some stretch.

11 jan 16 001.jpg
11 jan 16 002.jpg

That's around an hour and the tube is 9" long.
The dilemma though is, if i'm not too busy on Friday i've got an appointment with my massage lady. Really can't make my mind up as to wether or not to persevere with this this week to the point of turning up for my massage treatment with it on and hopefully by then full to the bottom or go till Wednesday and then Thursday get the small rings on and turn up on Friday like this....

22  15 july 15.jpg
or this
7  27 nov 14.jpg
Think i'll probably keep to the tube but it is only Monday....

Bignlow
george gannet

Post by george gannet »

tremendous effort and result
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

BignLow I do not think the massage lady will mind your perfectly pumped balls, show her what you have in store:)
Thanks for the contributions to my tumblr as well.
smooth dutch pumper.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Toby i've been for massage with my pump tube on quite regularly, including my biggest tube. She doesn't have a problem with that at all, Just think the rings may be a touch too much for her and maybe once i get on the table face down, most likely a bit too much for me.

late at work so a second go in the little tube. A little bit further down this time.

11 jan 16 003.jpg
11 jan 16 004.jpg
11 jan 16 005.jpg
11 jan 16 006.jpg
later

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Back in the little tube today. getting a bit further down....

12 jan 16 001.jpg
12 jan 16 002.jpg
Really need to keep going with this tube for a bit and get the stretching back under way.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

2 sessions yesterday at work dinner time and a shorter one late afternoon. Gone up a couple of tubes as the tube 7 was getting very restrictive so went to tube 9, 70mm entry into 80mm, 2 3/4 into 3 1/8". A bath first gave these.

13 jan 16 002.jpg
13 jan 16 003.jpg
13 jan 16 005.jpg

Back in the tube last night for an hour and a half using lashings of coconut oil as a lub'.

13 jan 16 007.jpg
13 jan 16 008.jpg

giving these at the end of the night...

13 jan 16 010.jpg
13 jan 16 012.jpg
13 jan 16 011.jpg

A nice ache at the base last night so i'm hoping i'm getting a good stretch on the internals and pulling everything out from the groin area.

Unfortunalely, tomorrow's appointment with my massage lady is off. busy busy at work and got up this morning not very well with the sweats and shivers but needs must and the work has to be done so re-arranged for next Friday, which gives me another week to decide wether to turn up in a tube or get the rings on. Really fancy the rings but....

Later

Bignlow
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

How well does the coconut oil work and is it safe for seals?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The oil is great. It comes as a solid but melts at body temp'. I actually warm it up first to a liquid. Wouldn't know about the seals. I have my own cushion rings on my tubes and it's not a problem for them but how it would be on the likes of a pumptoys seal i don't really know. As it's a natural product i would think it would be ok.