pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

sarabethg

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by sarabethg »

I'm welcome to try huh? ;)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

sarsbethg, if you are feeling the desire to weigh my balls it'll make a hell of a change from me doing it ! Must admit you're the first lass on here requesting to feel them but i don't really have a problem with that, depends where you are i suppose.

Anyway, onwards. A few more from last night.

17 Mar 46.jpg
17 Mar 49.jpg
like i said sarabethg, it's usually me holdin em up.

17 Mar 50.jpg
17 Mar 51.jpg
17 Mar 53.jpg
17 Mar 56.jpg
sarabethg, maybe if you get to weigh my boys how would you feel about taking a few pics. Everyone must be getting fed up with all these pics from the same angles as shots are a bit limited on your own !

Much moisturising today. Feeling just a tad sore on the sack, hopefully a bit of sack stretch and not keeping the water too hot !

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

decided to have a change last night. 10 o-clock before i got anywhere near the tube so decided i'd go long with low vac. A couple of short breaks just to let some water out and 1 slightly longer to change the water, i was in for 1 1/2 hours and then run the bath, still in the tube. A total of 2 hours.
This is around 1 1/2 hours.

19 Mar 002.jpg
And this after 1/2 hour in the bath. definite progress down the tube in the last half hour.

19 Mar 004.jpg
Out of the bath and out of the tube.

19 Mar 006.jpg
19 Mar 008.jpg
19 Mar 011.jpg
19 Mar 012.jpg
19 Mar 013.jpg
19 Mar 015.jpg
For those of you just starting out with ball pumping, DON'T spend 2 hours in your tube. I've been pumping for a few years now and just lately quite regularly. I know the feel of my tackle and while i had decided to go long last night, i was always aware of what was going on and anything not feeling right i would have been out of the tube. If you're starting, do 30 mins, have 10 or 15 mins out of the tube and keep everything warm and then back in for 30 mins etc etc. That's what i'll be doing shortly when i get some extended pump time, probably over 2 nights, building up to getting into my new tube 12, my biggest yet. Be aware of you're tackle. Anything not feeling right, get out of the tube and go again another night. You won't get monster balls overnight. I've hit a bit of a plateau lately but this round of regular pumping, 1 to 1 1/2 hours, is starting me off again i hope. definitely further down the tube last night. Just need to keep it up for another couple of weeks.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

3 pm Thursday afternoon. nice slack sack. :D

20 Mar 001.jpg
20 Mar 002.jpg
Plenty moisturiser today.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bnl, superb last pic of your church bell massivity even without your new 'potential' photographer/weigh-in handler you are recruiting! :wink: Your advice for new pumpers is right on, listen to your 'tackle' and as u grow/stretch others will be mesmerized and feel it's mind control power :twisted: Can't wait to witness your biggest tube progression, BB.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

with a scrotum like that you'd look amazing with a couple of liters of saline in you :)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Doubt it'll be any time soon and definitely not without someone who knows what they're doing doing it.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Unexpectedly left to myself on Friday evening. With the bigger tubes at work and not wanting to miss an opportunity i reckond i had around 30 to 40 mins max so went for me jar 8, the teardrop jar. No pics in the jar but for any of you coming into this late there is a few pics of all my tubes over the last few years starting if i remember correctly on page 2, maybe 3.
The smaller tubes are not used these days so if anyone out there is of small stature like myself and looking to start out, the smaller ones are available. PM me if you're interested.

So, Friday, around 30/35 mins only. This jar is almost MTj in shape but a lot smaller but i seem to get some good results from short pumps in it. Given the time, i would'nt mind trying half an hour a night in this jar for a week just to see the result at the end of it.

30/35 mins

21Mar 003.jpg
21Mar 004.jpg
21Mar 005.jpg
21Mar 007.jpg
21Mar 006.jpg
Go again tonight hopefully, might just go for the jar again but longer.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a few pics of what turned out to be a Monday maintenance pump more than anything. With a 50/50 job not turning up yesterday afternoon i shut the doors and retired to the office to catch up on some more paperwork and got around 40 mins in tube 10.

24 Mar 03.jpg
24 Mar 04.jpg
24 Mar 07.jpg
24 Mar 10.jpg
I'd already decided to use jar 8 agan at home so after a late start about another 40 mins.

24 Mar 11.jpg
Rear shot just won't upload ?

24 Mar 15.jpg
24 Mar 19.jpg
24 Mar 23.jpg
Cooling down a bit by the time that last one was taken. Really need some extended pump time now. I'm not gaining anything lately but regular shortish pumps are keeping me pretty much were i am. Another week-ish and it's pump time. Already getting the feeling i won't have as many nights as i was lookng forward to but enough to get into this new tube. I'm really hoping now that this new tube will start me off again.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I would not worry about any 'plateauing' in your case, you're looking fine to me, superb actually, especially that last pic! How far down would u like to get realistically? I like the idea of about a 8" hang as just about perfect as an ending position with about 15 to 16" at the bottom of the teardrop :) What's you're goal may I ask? All the best,BB
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Don't know BB, as big as i am when i get fed up. !!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Weights yesterday and today.

26 Mar 001.jpg
26 Mar 002.jpg
Hoping to pump tonight. No knowing how long i'll manage.

Bignlow
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

It's always nice to see your pumped up balls and cock
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Bill
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Wednesday night and a bit of a change. Tube 10 again but got nowhere near it till around 10 o'clock. Helpng the kids with a project for school it was 11.15 when i looked up so hour and a quarter but with the majority of the time at low vac due to being too busy to notice it dropping off. Had a rest for a good half hour, the missus came in, watched a bit of telly and went up to bed so i dived into the bath for a good soak and back into the tube. Managed another 45/50 mins.

Apologies for the poor pics. Did'nt want to disturb the missus so had to fall back on the crappy mirror downstairs.

26 Mar 004.jpg
26 Mar 005.jpg
26 Mar 007.jpg
26 Mar 008.jpg
26 Mar 011.jpg
26 Mar 012.jpg
Turned out to be quite a good session last night. Was stood up for a lot of the time. Wondering if the weight helped stretch things down a bit. Good starting point that for the future. Had i gone again it would have been tube 11 so hoping to re-create this shortly when i should have a lot more time. Once into 11, i'm hoping to get down the tube a good bit and then into 12. Can't wat now, been looking forward to getting into this 12 since i finished building it and looking forward to the results.

Later

Bignlow