pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The race car we look after has a big race meeting this weekend so a busy night last night to finish things off before loading up tonight so home and into the bath for a quick de-gunge.

These are around 11.30 last night.

sept 18 14 020.jpg
sept 18 14 022.jpg
sept 18 14 023.jpg
sept 18 14 025.jpg

later

Bignlow
Mickee_Guy

Post by Mickee_Guy »

Hi BNL,
I see a head ring in just about all of the photos. Do you wear it 24/7? Have you noticed an increase in head size? I am thinking of adding it to my routine so I can get a bigger head. You've made great progress, keep on pumping.
Thanks.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi mickee

The head ring is on for a few reasons. Initially, it was to help swell the head which it does and i suppose over time it is a little larger but would need a smaller ring to really swell it and try and keep it for a while but over an extended pump and afterwards a smaller ring can get uncomfortable. I did have another one of these rings which was slightly bigger so cut it down to be slightly smaller and cut it down too much so it's a bit too small for the big pumps. I also used it in the begining to stop the foreskin from rolling back over the head after pumping. I've worn it back for more years than i can remember so it feels strange now, and after someone else spotted it and started using one, he reported that it stopped the doughnut, something i hadn't really thought of but it does, which is good as i don't really like the doughnut.
if i'm not pumping a lot i tend to use a smaller one but it's not always 24/7.
Hope that helps.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Looking good Bnl. Over doing it always teaches us a few lessons but in the end our bodies always know best and 'remind' us to back off and resume a more reasonable pace. Goal attainment is inevitable...BB. 8)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Ta BB

The race car we look after was out last weekend so busy busy this week as i'm out in it this weekend so apart from not wanting a big ball sack tethered by a crutch strap once i'm belted in, there just hasn't been time so i've persevered with the rings. They don't carry any weight but stop the sack from pulling back up if it's getting chilly and are quite comfortable to wear. From 12 rings last week i'm on 14 this week from monday morning to wednesday night.

sept 23 14 006.jpg
sept 24 14 001.jpg

got them off in the bath last night so that i can get at the sack with the coconut oil for the rest of the week.

sept 24 14 004.jpg
sept 24 14 007.jpg
sept 24 14 008.jpg

Back to the pump next week. maybe the rings early on and back to my teardrop jar on Wednesday hopefully.

Bignlow
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Hi Bnl, curious about the size of the rings you are using, and where they come from? Pumptoys do some excellent silicone rings, upto 3" but they cost a small fortune with delivery from the states, so looking for an alternative.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

To be perfectly honest Henee i havn't a clue what they are or where they came from. They were about 5 or 6 inch in diameter and i cut them down initially to a 50mm inside diameter and then cut them down again to 45mm. I would love to know where they came from as well because i could do with some more. They might have beeh hydraulic 'o' rings although they were big for that or possibly drive belts for the older vacuum cleaners. Parts shops for vac's might do them. Keep meaning to have a look myself but always forget when i do get the chance to get down town. If you find anything, let me know, and that goes for anyone else as well. (UK)

Only trouble with these is that they're not stretchy so unpumped, 45mm is the smallest i can go.

Bignlow
Mickee_Guy

Post by Mickee_Guy »

Big o-rings; Some cars use rings like yours for supports on the exhaust pipes. It has been too long ago that I worked in an auto parts store. Maybe you can find something there? Good luck in your search.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The exhaust hanger rings are seriously un-stretchy and a lot thicker making it difficult to add another when things are already well stretched.
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

I can find nitrile rubber o rings in lots of sizes on ebay, but I'm not sure if they are stretchy at all.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

'O' rings don't stretch so you have to find a size you can get you're balls through, often one at a time, 45m being the smallest i can get through if i havn't been pumping. Stretch rings would make the process of getting them on and off a lot easier but once these ringa are on they're plenty comfortable and have plenty of room in them for circulation. You could get smaller ones if they were stretchy but may be too tight once on.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Not a lot been going on lately, trying to give everything as much time as possible to get over the overpump. No pumping but occasionally had the rings on.
Finally managed to pump last night at home. Used the teardrop jar, just 2 25 min sessions to see how things went. The vac was dropping off quite quickly as the balls grew but i wasn't in there long enough for any swell in the sack. Slowly slowly catchy monkey as they say.

15 oct 14 002.jpg
15 oct 14 005.jpg
15 oct 14 008.jpg
15 oct 14 010.jpg
15 oct 14 011.jpg

The 2 weeks solid a while back has certainly left them lower than they were, just got to take it steady now and slowly get back to it.

Bignlow
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Nice to see you back at it.
nikp

Post by nikp »

Still wanting a pair like those.

Great nuts!
thePendulum

Post by thePendulum »

Any tips on how to keep water out of the pump ?