pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Gentlemen, many thanks for you're replies and comments. J4M, yep i use it all on and off, pump, weights and rings.
Been a week since my last post as last Wednesday night something got a grip of me and nailed me to the floor. Results today from an x-ray on Monday has turned up a spot of pneumonia on the right lung so i'm going to be held back in all ways for a while it seems. That said, i am feeling much better already as the medication kicks in but at best i'm probably only running at 50% which is nothing short of bloody annoying, i'm one of those never stops blokes. Always something needing doing.. So, if i need to come on and give someone a reply i will but i doubt i'll be posting anything for a while.
The rest of you keep at it.

Bignlow
major77

Post by major77 »

bignlow wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 pm Gentlemen, many thanks for you're replies and comments. J4M, yep i use it all on and off, pump, weights and rings.
Been a week since my last post as last Wednesday night something got a grip of me and nailed me to the floor. Results today from an x-ray on Monday has turned up a spot of pneumonia on the right lung so i'm going to be held back in all ways for a while it seems. That said, i am feeling much better already as the medication kicks in but at best i'm probably only running at 50% which is nothing short of bloody annoying, i'm one of those never stops blokes. Always something needing doing.. So, if i need to come on and give someone a reply i will but i doubt i'll be posting anything for a while.
The rest of you keep at it.

Bignlow
Best wishes!
Get back on track, mate <3
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Hope your back to it again soon!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bnl, sorry to hear about your pneumonia. I know how it feels and you must take it seriously and totally rest on doctor's orders. It's a tougher bug than u think and the trick is good drugs and lots of sleep, NO WORKING! All the best, BB. :D
nordy

Post by nordy »

I love your definition and color. Such lovely balls. Do you reuse the oil, I would assume so. Nordy
I love to pump.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

StretchMine wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 pm You need a Junior my big balled friend. Hinges open. Looking very good as usual. The rear views are inspiring.
I thought the same Stretch. BigNlow is the single largest reason I bought bigger tubes, and lately a MT Jr. and enroute as I type a BullMaster.
but... (you could hear the but coming huh')
after a few weeks in the Jr. I honestly am of the opinion that BigNlow would FILL a Jr. up in 5 mins...just plain outright pack it, and Not get ANY stretch from it.
If there was a Jr. with a Longer "neck" , then maybe Big would get some use out of it.
Kenny-T

Post by Kenny-T »

Man I wish I had balls like that. I just started so I've got a long way to go
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for all the good wishes with the illness chaps and the PM's. getting a bit better, not a lot of energy but back i work. Not doing a lot although there's lots to do, just no get up and go. Decided this morning i'd give my tubes a good clean out and as i'm a connector short i'd swap it from my tube 11 into my 10. i reckon i'll have to restart in my 10 for a short while once i get back into it which i'm hoping will be next week. This last couple of days i've been wearing some rings, just to get things moving a little while not pumping. Just before dinner i decided that seeing as i'd swapped a connector over it would be a good idea to test it to make sure it was sealed, so, with the rings on, some lub' and some warm water (not been there for a while) i went for a quick and steady half hour over dinner. Nothing spectacular, main thing is the tube is sealed and i need some fresh oil for next week if i'm going to get back to it.

Just half an hour with warm water.
2 jun 17 003.jpg
2 jun 17 002.jpg
2 jun 17 004.jpg
2 jun 17 006.jpg
2 jun 17 008.jpg

Really hoping i'm ready to get back in next week. Got massage lady next week, i ache everywhere, would like to be really big for that, i could do with a boost. Just showing off my size is enough for a bit of a boost with no harm done but secretly i do wish she'd get to grips with them occasionally. Blimey, feeling the boost already.....

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Slowly getting better. Each day seems to take a little longer before i'm knackered. Just need some get up and go to get started in the morning.
So, yesterday was get back to it day. Tube 10, 70 into 90 or 2 3/4 into 3 1/2. A steady session of 40 mins yesterday morning followed by around an hour and 10 mins early afternoon. No pics from the pump, needed to get something done so the day wasn't a total waste so these are just before jumping into bed late ish last night.

5 jun 17 001.jpg[/attachment[ [attachment=2]5 jun 17 003.jpg
5 jun 17 004.jpg
5 jun 17 006.jpg

More today. Need to get myself up and at it and finish a job off then it's pump time. Some catching up to do.

Bignlow

Don't know what's gone on here. wasn't set out like that when i did it and don't seem to be able to alter it !!
Attachments
5 jun 17 003.jpg
5 jun 17 001.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

paperwork this afternoon from dinner time and back in the tube. Around 2 1/2 hours of steady pumping. Wasn't expecting to go that long but got busy.

6 jun 17 001.jpg
6 jun 17 003.jpg
6 jun 17 004.jpg
6 jun 17 008.jpg
6 jun 17 009.jpg
6 jun 17 013.jpg
6 jun 17 014.jpg
6 jun 17 006.jpg
6 jun 17 007.jpg
Wasn't planning on going that long either. Might have to step up the tubes tomorrow.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Welcome back mate :D Hang in there(pardon the pun!) Great to see u again, fabulous size :) BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BB

Just time for a couple of pics from late last night once everything had settled.

6 jun 17 016.jpg
6 jun 17 017.jpg
Loving the size and the hang. Just need more size and more hang. back in today.

Bignlow
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Looks nice!
My pubic plumpness doesn't appeal to me, so dieting is part of my life now.
I'm using a Bullmaster for fuller development; sleeping with big balls is erotic!
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pumping Now, if you have as you say pubic plumpness and pump with a large entry you will probably be pulling a lot of that area into the tube and pumping it, making it worse. Just an observation.

So, yesterday i got an hour and a half in at dinner time in my tube 10. had a few errands to do in the afternoon and then couldn't get back in that tube so had an hour in my 12. My biggest tube tends to bulk me up and needs a few sessions to get down it so just the one session tends to leave me fatter rather than longer. With that in mind, i don't mind a bit of sideways stretch now and again and once settled, i'm back in my 10 this morning for some length. Not too long though, off to see massage lady shortly so pump time limited. Done around 25 mins so far, a bit early for me, so, probably about 40 mins left until i take the tube off to get on the table.

So, yesterday after an hour in my tube 12.

7 jun 17 001.jpg
7 jun 17 003.jpg
7 jun 17 004.jpg
7 jun 17 009.jpg
7 jun 17 010.jpg
7 jun 17 007.jpg
7 jun 17 006.jpg
Some pics from late last night when i get back.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

As promised, a few from late last night once everything had settled.

7 jun 17 013.jpg
7 jun 17 015.jpg
7 jun 17 016.jpg
7 jun 17 017.jpg
Hoping to get another hour in later this afternoon.

bignlow