pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bullbags »

Thanks for asking BnL and happy new year to you! It's all good, had good holidays and health is good which is of course the most important item on the list. Looking forward to the new year and hopefully a short winter as it is damn cold here at the moment :( not the best for our pastime as u can well imagine :!: but I've had good progress/permanent stretch and size, this spring/summer will be at a whole new level (for me anyway)! As RM has mentioned you know you've progressed when concealment is starting to be a problem :twisted: But who cares, right? Only those hypnotized by our genital magnificence should worry as their minds become 'controlled' :twisted: Oh oh, here I go again...lots of fun, keep in touch, BB.
querelle

Post by querelle »

Thanks to Bignlow I was able to secure some rings and try out stretching in a more determined way. I even found a medical device (rubber/plastic coated 1/2 lb weights for beakers) which give an added "umph" to the process.
Attachments
image.jpg
Shaver77

Post by Shaver77 »

the previous posts with metal rings ..AWESOME
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Bignlow, looks like you are getting closer to the bottom of that big tube !! Fantastic stretch and nice nuts !!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi everyone, long time no type.
Give everything a good rest over December and new year and have spent a little time in my jar 7, the teardrop jar over a couple of Wednesday nights to see how it went.
As it all went ok, last night i decided to get my tube 10 out and see what happens.

Around 1 hour and 15/20 mins.

28 jan 15 001.jpg
28 jan 15 004.jpg
28 jan 15 005.jpg
28 jan 15 006.jpg
28 jan 15 007.jpg
28 jan 15 009.jpg
28 jan 15 010.jpg

All went well until sill o-clock when i got up for a piss and had an itching on the sack. Nothing major and something i can put up with. It had pretty much gone by the time i got up for work.
As you can see, i can get to this size fairly quickly, now it's down to getting bigger so need more time, but just to be safe, i also need to rest between pumps.
That said, i've got an appointment with my massage lady tommorrow so will have the time in the morning to get back into the tube. I've also had a bad back lately and don't seem to be able to get rid of it. Since weekend it's also crept into the groin area so last night was a bit of an experiment as well. This morning i don't feel half as bad in the groin as i did so hopefully, if i can get back into the tube/s in the morning it may just relieve a little more before my massage lady gets to grips with it.

Later

Bignlow
pschmi

Post by pschmi »

Hey bignlow,

congrats again to your impressive results and thanks a lot for posting so many pictures.

I read about your live modelling - how was it?

I am curious about how the painters reacted, esp. the women?

How did you get the job? Was it esp. due to your impressive balls, maybe?

Would love to see some of the paintings. :-)

Keep going,
Tom
Feel free to contact me.
We can do e-mail, chat, picture exchange, skype - whatever you like.
Ich spreche auch deutsch.
Women preferred. ;-)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Morning Tom

The life drawing started long before the pumping. My problem was if i get cold at all, especially my feet or my back/shoulders i get cold all over and the balls would pull up into an orange with this little cock poking out of the top. Not a good look. Not that many of the artists are really bothered. Many don't draw the male genitals at all, however, for those that do it's not a very good look. I was hoping pumping would perhaps get round this but alas not. At least not yet, just these days it's more of a large orange or a small grapefruit. My problem is i'm a skinny bugger and get cold easily, especially when one of the venue's i do has the thinnest carpet you've ever seen on top of a concrete floor. The cold gets into you're feet and then creeps up to the rest of you over a session. Life modelling is hard work at the best of times but the cold just adds to it. I dare say if i was to model in a nice warm room things would be a lot different but alas, many rooms aren't. Even with a heater on you, by the time the draught has got to you it's cooling down and can still give you a chill.
I'll give you a couple of early examples.

workshop 002.jpg
workshop 004.jpg

Both are from 2011 and the second one was drawn by a beginner

The problem with pumping before a session is the balls will always pull back to an extent. It's usually a couple of days before everything settles down. One day i'll get a nice warm room and then i'll be able to show the boys off better. I'm hoping to get my own drawing workshop up and running this year. Tried it a couple of years ago but the economic climate saw a shortage of artists so i'm hoping things will be better this year. I've got a nice room sorted, but time will tell if it's going to be a warm one.

Bignlow
pschmi

Post by pschmi »

Bignlow,

Thank you so much for this very informative response.

It sounds like the painters usually even don't recognize that there is something unusual or if they do they just take it as a Mother Nature's gift for you. :)

Yes, low temperatures are always a problem. But at least the paintress of the second picture had an eye for it.

Must be exciting to see the reactions on the faces of the painters when you present yourself.

Good luck with finding warmer places and more painters,
Tom
Feel free to contact me.
We can do e-mail, chat, picture exchange, skype - whatever you like.
Ich spreche auch deutsch.
Women preferred. ;-)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

These again were fairly early at a private sitting and i had had a short pump session the day before. Alas, the day after, at the session things hadn't settled down and still had an orange a this stage. these days in the same scenario i would probably have a small grapefruit but experiance tell me now if i am going to pump before modelling it has to be 2 days before minimum. Life drawing is not really about big balls generally although i think there are probably a few artists out there that would like something different now and again.

modelling 002.jpg
modelling 002.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
modelling 003.jpg
modelling 003.jpg (20.75 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
modelling 001.jpg
modelling 001.jpg (20.22 KiB) Viewed 1521 times

As you can also see, the sun had been out. Love an all over tan.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The dreaded shrinkage
It is a travesty that these people cannot paint what WE see, since you have the stretch to bloat ratio down perfectly!

Have you considered Botox injections concentrating on the dartos muscles in the sack that contract when you get a chill?

I would experiment with it, but my balls "ain't no" pincushion.
(that's kinda how we talk down here in the South) Our glucose/saline brothers might find also find it useful for maintaining bloat for longer periods of time.

I'm way too shy to pose for artists, but I would remain in a heavy robe for as long as possible. I'd bring along an extension cord, and stand on a hot heating pad. Also a pedestal of some sort would put your body closer to the ceiling where it's generally warmer. Besides the POV angle would be very artistic.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The only trouble with most of the rooms Pipe is the ceilings are bloody high and it would take a ladder to get up high enough.
The atists would be going home with a crick in their necks.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So, Wednesday was very quiet so decided it was tube time.
Started in tube 10 for around an hour, half hours rest and around 45 mins in tube 11

4 feb 15 003.jpg
4 feb 15 004.jpg
4 feb 15 005.jpg
4 feb 15 009.jpg

Out last night watching a show the girls were in at school, got home later and was ready for a good soak.

After bath time.

4 feb 15 012.jpg
4 feb 15 013.jpg
4 feb 15 015.jpg
4 feb 15 019.jpg

Booked in for another treatment on friday morning with my massage lady so time in the morning to get back into the tubes until i get there. Can't decide wether or not to get back in this afternoon for a short while or not. With the troubles i had last August i don't want to push it but i can hear the tubes calling.....

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Does she know what you're up to or is she left to ponder that giant wobbly mass under the sheet.

In the States, they use a sheet to cover the naughty bits but I know my therapist still could see an outline if he were paying attention.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

No Pipe, the tube is on 'till i'm ready for climbing on the table. it all came about a while ago when she saw the tubes in the office at work and asked what they were. As we've known each other for years i told her straight what they were and what they were for which quite intrigued her. She's seen me in the tube and for that matter getting out of it. Nothing much phases her. I'm covered with a towel on the table but with some of the positions she gets me in to to get at various places like the top of the legs it doesn't always do much and things generally get in the way at that point. There's actually a couple of pictures further back in this that she took, from the rear 1 in and 1 out of the tube, and i must admit that on the odd occasion she's been touching the wrong bit for too long or in the wrong way, resulting in the obvious release if you get my drift. Even that doesn't bother her and i'd say i'm 99% sure she doesn't do it on purpose either. In fact, after one incident that i managed to cover up and get away with i said to her it probably wouldn't be a good idea to keep seeing her for treatments. When asked why, i told her i had ejaculated whilst on the table and that being honest it wasn't the first time and she just said oh don't worry about that.! So i don't. I try my best not to but sometimes that point of no return feeling appears from nowhere and it can't be stopped.
Ah well, i'm back there tomorrow.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just swapping some pics from the old computer and found these that i don't think i've put up before.

June last year.

june 14 077.jpg
june 14 080.jpg
june 14 114.jpg

later