pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks as always BB

A little pump here, a little pump there till Wednesday night and 3 sessions to round out the week. Off to meet up with the wife and kids at the caravan later for a long weekend so the boys have a good 4 days off now. I've managed to borrow a big stainless weight off Salguy, 40mm dia' which is 5mm smaller than my weights so hoping by Monday everything has settled down enough to get it on and give it a try. 2 sessions in my tube 12 last night and finished off with a session in an interim tube between the 12 and 13. The 13 with the 90mm entry is just too big for me so knocked up another one and sleeved the entry with some 3mm wall tube i had so this tube is 84mm, a step up from the 12 at 80mm. Not the best looking tube i've ever made and i think i've got the length dimensions a bit wrong but it was a bit of a rush job to get it ready for last night. The next time i order some tube i can always get a bit more and re-make it and take my time with it.
So, this is the end of the night last night. Definitely pulled a bit more size this last week or so, hoping now they settle down and i can get some stretching done with the weights next week ready for the next round of pumping.

27 may 15 020.jpg
27 may 15 023.jpg
27 may 15 017.jpg
27 may 15 007.jpg
27 may 15 012.jpg
27 may 15 014.jpg
27 may 15 016.jpg
27 may 15 019.jpg

rest time

later

Bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

Thanks for posting bignlow the pics of you resting on seat are fabulous,best yet.Have a great weekend.
cotswoldman

Post by cotswoldman »

Fantastic size bignlow - must have taken hours of dedication to produce such an amazing result.
How do you get on when sitting down. Do you ever find that you sit on them or get them trapped under your legs?

Keep up the brilliant efforts!
TuXik

Post by TuXik »

Absolutely fantastic balls! Congrats!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the comments guy's
Cotswoldman, i take it you're in the Cotswolds, no, i don't seem to have that trapping problem but do have to re-adjust them now and again just to get them sitting in the right place so to speak.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

cotswoldman wrote:Fantastic size bignlow - must have taken hours of dedication to produce such an amazing result.
How do you get on when sitting down. Do you ever find that you sit on them or get them trapped under your legs?

Keep up the brilliant efforts!

It helps to keep your knees together while walking towards a chair so the boys sit on your lap, and not beneath. Casually reaching in your front pocket is another way to push them out front before you sit down. Keeping the knees together will hold them in your lap while sitting, and gradually opening them will let them settle in between your legs to make that huge bulge less obvious.

I love your cheese by the way!
salguy

Post by salguy »

Bignlow, the latest photos of your achievement on here are some of the best that I have ever seen.
Your balls look enormous, & they hang so low. Obviously those tubes of yours have a great deal to do with it.
This is the standard that Im aiming to emulate..........however long it takes!
Best Wishes.
salguy

Post by salguy »

Bignlow, the latest photos of your achievement on here are some of the best that I have ever seen.
Your balls look enormous, & they hang so low. Obviously those tubes of yours have a great deal to do with it.
This is the standard that Im aiming to emulate..........however long it takes!
Best Wishes.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Back on line eventually.......

Monday a steady couple of hours. An early hour in my tube 10 and an hour early afternoon in my 12.

8 june 15 001.jpg
8 june 15 003.jpg

After a night working on the kitchen ceiling and a good soak in the bath i was left with these.

8 june 15 005.jpg
8 june 15 006.jpg
8 june 15 010.jpg
8 june 15 011.jpg
8 june 15 013.jpg
8 june 15 017.jpg
8 june 15 018.jpg

Don't seem to bulk up much these last few pumps despite taking in water but i am getting some hang and some decent ball swell so i'm not complaining.

Just the one session shortly today, the sun is supposed to be out today so it's kit off and working in the yard.

later

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

awesome balls.
quicksilver

Post by quicksilver »

Good job Big&Low,

I've watched your progress from the start of the thread and followed it. The last group of shot really shows a marked improvement in the ideal natural hang. keep up the good work.
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

loving the cock ring
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the compliments lads. The cock ring is a 25mm by 6mm stainless ring. A tad slack when flacid but perfect when pumped. Sets the cock off nicely i think.

While i'm on, a few from Tuesday in tube 12. Spent the rest of the week in my tube 10 whenever i had the chance but went for 30 min sessions opposed to the hour long ones i've been doing lately and trying to increase the ball size for a while. Don't know if it'll work but no harm in trying and working on the premis that a change is as good as a rest, plus, as it's been quiet at work this week and the sun's been out so i've been kit off and laying out in it in the yard at work.

9 may 15 001.jpg
9 may 15 002.jpg
9 may 15 003.jpg
9 may 15 006.jpg
9 may 15 007.jpg
Later

Bignlow
Attachments
9 may 15 009.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few from Saturday night once settled.
No pumping since Friday afternoon.

13 june 15 001.jpg
13 june 15 002.jpg
13 june 15 003.jpg
13 june 15 008.jpg
13 june 15 007.jpg

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Absolutely stunning work you have done there. The shot from behind is a true testament as to how much stretch you have achieved.