pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

billybaroo

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by billybaroo »

Hi Bignlow, I sat down a few nights ago and read through every page of this thread. I thought that if I want to really achieve my pumping goals I might as well learn from the best. :D

I have to say what impresses me most about your work is the actual physical size of your balls. I know that a lot of people are able to fill their sacs like a balloon but what do you think is the secret to making the balls themselves permanently bigger? Is it just a matter of being consistent or is there something else to the equation? You don't seem to go for long marathon sessions whenever you pump so time in the tube must not be the key.

I also saw that you recommend longer, narrower tubes for stretching purposes. Do you think those type tubes have also allowed your balls to increase in size more so than if you used larger diameter jars?

Thanks and keep going. I'd really like to see you at your full potential!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Firstly, Billy, apologies for the time taken to reply. After being down Norfolk for 10 days at easter, last week was very busy and i was tiring fast as the week went on. Got back into the tubes by the Tuesday but didn't record anything as time was short. By Friday i was absolutely knackered and every joint ached and a visit to the doctors confirmed i have chickenpox, not good at 56. Both my daughters had them, one just before easter and the other just after and not having had them i was hoping i'd got away with it but alas no. I'm now wrecked. Having had the weekend off i've had to come in today as i have a job booked in and self employed, no work, no money. The girls where being driven daft by the itching but mine are just sore, every movement reminds me they are there, and achey and knackered with a good 4 or 5 nights of constantly interupted sleep.

Sorry, back to you're post.
The balls are the first to swell, no matter what sort of jar/tube you are pumping in, further pumping with plenty of fluids in the system will them start to fill the sack. If you're going for stretch, you need a narrower tube which will restrict to an extent the amount of bloat you get. A big jar and you will bloat until the fluids run out or you're sack can't stretch any more.
I don't get chance of marathons very often so try and keep it fairly regular when i can, usually around an hour and if i get chance later in the day i'll go again. This and the tubes i'm making are probably the reason i'm how i am. Physiology probably has something to do with it as well. I'm sure, 3 different men of similar size/stature using the same tube will all pump differently, Think it's just the way it is but if you want low hangers you have to start in narrower tubes. Search back on newhart for some of Stretch's early post's in his tubes, they're impressive.
if it's low hangers you want you need to start in the smaller tubes and work up, My first home made tube was 60mm/2 3/8" straight, my biggest now is 4" in the main chamber and that has taken around 4 years. No such thing as a quick stretch without consequences. Go steady, go often.
Good luck

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well, first proper post in a while. After 10 days away over Easter, i got back into the tubes the following week but by the end of that week had come down with chickenpox so that put me out for the best part of another week. While all the symptoms have now gone it's a waiting game for some of the spots to disappear, and i was back in the tubes towards the end of last week. What i am finding is after the enforced lay off from August last year and the introduction of the Dry Sea Salts, i'm filling the tubes much quicker. It used to take a weeks regular pumping to get from tube 10 to tube 12. Now, 1 or 2 sessions in 10 and i'm straight into 12. 11 isn't getting used much these days.

So, a couple from Monday. around 50 mins early morning in 10 and another 40 mins late afternoon in 12.

27 apr 15 002.jpg
27 apr 15 004.jpg
Yesterday, Tuesday, i had an hour first thing, another around dinner time and a third hour late afternoon, all tube 12.

28 apr 15 002.jpg
28 apr 15 004.jpg
28 apr 15 006.jpg
28 apr 15 008.jpg
28 apr 15 009.jpg
28 apr 15 010.jpg

I've got my next tube in mind and i'm ordering a load of plastic tube today. I've an order for a tube 11 for a pumper down in the midlands, I'm also making a couple of breast pumping tubes for my massage lady who would like to plump her boobs back up and a tube 13 for me. Having planned to make my next tube an 80mm entry going up 3 stages to 110mm or 4 3/8", after yesterday i had a bit of a struggle getting into my 12 for the last session so i've already decided 13 will have to be a 90mm entry. Previously, 90 was too big for me and puled too much of me into the tube, i originally built my 12 with a 90mm entry but had to put a 80 sleeve in it as it was really uncomfortable, but now, packing the 12 as i am, i'm sure i can get away with 90 on this new tube once i';ve spent a bit of time in 12.

Work beckons

later

Bignlow
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

beautiful as ever BignLow!
smooth dutch pumper.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that Toby.

Yesterday managed an hour mid morning and around 40 mins in the afternoon, all tube 12.

After the morning session.

29 apr 15 001.jpg
29 apr 15 002.jpg
29 apr 15 003.jpg
29 apr 15 006.jpg

No pics from the afternoon but later that night managed a good soak in the bath.

These are just before going back in the tube.

29 apr 15 007.jpg
29 apr 15 009.jpg
29 apr 15 011.jpg

Back in the tube while in the bath, pics in a bit.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Had around another hour after the bath, gave up eventually with the ache around the base. I feel i've had some really good internal stretching this week and can feel it.

Late last night.

29 apr 15 015.jpg
29 apr 15 017.jpg
29 apr 15 020.jpg
29 apr 15 022.jpg
29 apr 15 023.jpg
29 apr 15 025.jpg
29 apr 15 029.jpg
29 apr 15 014.jpg
29 apr 15 030.jpg
Really need this next tube now. materials should be here today so should be able to get into it sometime next week.
can't wait.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Friday and a couple of sessions at work, tube 12.

1 may 15 01.jpg
1 may 15 03.jpg
1 may 15 06.jpg
1 may 15 09.jpg
1 may 15 10.jpg

3 days off after Friday, Sat', Sun, and the Monday is a bank holiday. This is late Sunday night.

3 may 15 002.jpg
3 may 15 003.jpg
3 may 15 004.jpg

Hanging nicely now. I'm putting it down to the dry sea salts, packing the tube much quicker which is giving me more pull down the tube, even in a big tube.
The next new tube is nearly finished and i'm hoping to be in that by the end of the week.
Ive also been offered the chance of a pump session i a MTj. Many on here have said i need an MTj, well shortly i should be in one, hopefully in a couple of weeks time.
For now though, it's tube 12 and by the end of the week at least 1 session in my new 13.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

As i've said quite often, as much as it's nice to get nice and big, the ultimate goal is to get bigger and lower in the natural state and pumping is the way to do it, if you've got the right tubes. After spending much of the last 2 weeks in my biggest tube (12) and using the dry sea salts i've felt quite a bit of internal stretch in the base.
The last post was 2 days after the last pump and this is 3 days, taken late last night, i must say, after a good long soak in the bath, but this is what i'm after, only bigger and lower.

4 may 15 001.jpg
4 may 15 003.jpg
4 may 15 004.jpg
4 may 15 007.jpg
4 may 15 009.jpg
4 may 15 010.jpg
4 may 15 011.jpg
4 may 15 012.jpg
4 may 15 016.jpg

I'm pleased with those results. After seeing little progress for quite a while things seem to be on the move so to speak. With that in mind, i'm back in my tube 10 now, first pump for 3 days. This should fatten me up enough around the base so i can get back into 12 this afternoon if i get the chance.

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Bignlow you are truly living up to your name. You are developing a stunning set of nuts there.
baker08

Post by baker08 »

A majestic set of low hangers.
bold2

Post by bold2 »

My Snapshot22.jpg
My Snapshot22.jpg (9.94 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
mine hanging
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Can't wait to see the results when you transition to the MTjr. BnL :!: I believe it will be 'EPIC' :shock: Carry on sir :) the world awaits the birth of your greater monster genitals :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nice comments much appreciated lads. BB, i'll let you know when it happens....

Bignlow
dugsballs

Post by dugsballs »

just amazing BNL amazing
if I could get mine like that wow...

sir you are inspirational :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well Doug, you've got you're first tube to start you on you're way. keep regular, keep steady and you'll get there. Have you tried the dry sea salts. If not, go and find some, you'll pack the tube quicker so you can get some pull down it. PM me if you can't find it.

Bignlow