pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Eggs & Bag, thanks as always.

After 3 days off, Monday is back to the 11a, starting back in the smaller tube. Went a bit longer than i intended to and just got 2 hours.

6 feb 17 001.jpg
just about full balls closure over the cock. Low vac at the end as really it needed some oil taking out and as i was ready for getting out it seemed a bit pointless.

6 feb 17 003.jpg
6 feb 17 006.jpg
6 feb 17 008.jpg
6 feb 17 009.jpg
6 feb 17 007.jpg
So long as i can keep these warm they should settle down nicely for tonight.

Bignlow
Pump

Post by Pump »

Great job as always. I have to get a narrow tube to get that pull going. I have a 3" but way to tight and the long Johnny is 4" but that tends to bloat and I bottom out. I am thinking 3 1/2" - 3 3/4" x 12" should be right.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pump, from what i've seen you've got some fantastic shape and size. keep at it.

just the one from last night around midnight. Popping out for a ciggie just before didn't really help matters but still half chilled i had some nice hang.

6 feb 17 010.jpg
Poor light and no available mirror didn't help either but i went to bad happy.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Wednesday dinner time was just an hour............ that went to hour and a half. !!

Low vac late on as i had intended to do just the hour with a chance of another later on and the air gap was fast disappearing.

Still covered in oil...

7 feb 17 001.jpg
7 feb 17 002.jpg
7 feb 17 005.jpg
7 feb 17 009.jpg
7 feb 17 011.jpg
7 feb 17 013.jpg
7 feb 17 007.jpg
7 feb 17 005.jpg
7 feb 17 006.jpg

No more today now. went too long with the first one and things to do.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bnl, are u aware that from the rear your sac is as large as one ass cheek :wink: talk about expansion man :!: Superb, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So, after a pretty constant pump regime lately of at least an hour a day and sometimes 2 sessions bar weekends, i've just got off the phone with my massage lady. So, Pipefitter and |Northern, it seems the idea of it is to drain the limbs towards the lymph's to kick start them into draining. 2 of them being in the groin area. On mentioning the little discussion on here about massaging fluids around and especially towards the groin if i have a tube on under vacuum. She hasn't been anywhere near lymph massage for a long while but one of the ladies she works for at the shop has recently done a course on it so she's going to get herself a quick refresher off her and then we're good to go. So she's up for it. She doesn't know that it'll work to force fluids into the tube area to be pulled in but if they are in the general area there's a chance. Discussion then on which tube to use. decided i'd have an hour in my smaller tube before i go to fatten tings up a bit around the base, keep everything warm while i get there and while i'm there while i warm up the big tube and some oil and get into the big tube there, as se says, just in case it does work and i need the room to expand. I'll ask her to take 3 pics before and after from above (head), below (feet) and from the side and see if there is a massive difference. There will be some growth just from pumping but depending on the time it takes to do the massage, whether or not there is any quicker growth in that amount of time. I suppose we'll see. Could be later this week or next. I'll let you know wen it's done.

Bignlow.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Simply stunning how you fill your cylinder in a short time .
Congratulate
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BTL, i know everyone is different, maybe it's just the way i am ? or just well hydrated and very supple sac skin.
Looks like lymph massage might be Thursday, Bullbags, we'll see if i can get them bigger than an arse cheek !!.

just a couple from yesterday.

13 feb 17 005.jpg
13 feb 17 006.jpg
In the tube now and been in a while. Another half hour maybe.

Bignlow
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

You look so hot with those Bull Balls of yours..thx for the pics.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yesterday i started a good bit later than planned. I was just warming everything up when massage lady rang. By the time i did get into the tube i had around half an hour in the office before i had to get on with things so put on my sling to carry the weight and got on with it. Ended up at around 3 hours although the vac drops off quite a bit when you're busy. I do think walking about while in the tube is a good thing though.

Tube 11, 80 into 90 and packed it to the sides. really, i'd prefer to spread the time over 2 or 3 sessions but when time is short you have to do what you can.

14 feb 17 001.jpg
14 feb 17 002.jpg
14 feb 17 003.jpg
14 feb 17 004.jpg
14 feb 17 006.jpg
14 feb 17 010.jpg
14 feb 17 007.jpg
14 feb 17 008.jpg
For a narrowish tube, packing it tends to produce a swollen sac once it's released but it's the only way i'll get some stretch by staying in.
Seems i'm to be left to myself this weekend. As it's half term at the end of the week the girls are off to the caravan for the weekend leaving me with a list of jobs around the house and plenty of time for pumping. with that in mind, should the massage experiment come off on Thursday i might give the boys a rest during Friday and see if i can't get a couple of sessions in Friday night.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So, today was massage day and we were trying the lymph massage to she if she could manipulate the fluids to the groin to be pulled into the tube. Started in my tube 11, later than planned so turned up wearing it and then swapped over to the 12 for some more room just in case i needed it

Pics taken by the massage lady.

Before
16 feb 17 002.jpg
After
16 feb 17 005.jpg

before
16 feb 17 003.jpg
After
16 feb 17 007.jpg

Before
16 feb 17 004.jpg
After
16 feb 17 008.jpg

To be honest i didn't see any marked increase in size over what i would normally have being in the tube. As time went on the oil cooled off as well which didn't help and i couldn't have held the wheat bag round it properly from my position. I had around 45-50 mins in the 11 before swapping tubes and she spent around an hour and a quarter to an hour and a half massaging towards the groin area with my balls constantly in her field of vision. Give her her due, she tried but i don't think it's worth repeating other than perhaps trying the smaller tube but somehow i don't think it'll make any difference. It did feel different, i could somtimes feel the balls changing as she came up the leg but it might have just been because i was lying down and i normally pump sat up. I'm on my own at home this weekend so i can try it lying down again without the massage to see if it still feels different. The only other thing would be to find a way to keep the tube and the oil warm which would help but i still think it wouldn't make any or much difference even with the massage.
Worth the try though.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Friday night and i'm on my own for the first time in a while. Around our and a quarter in my 11a, 74mm into 90, a rest and around the same in my 11, 80 into 90.
Taken at the end of the night. A bit like yesterday with the massage pump it didn't seem to happen as well as expected but tonight to go at as well.

17 feb 17 001.jpg
17 feb 17 003.jpg
17 feb 17 005.jpg
17 feb 17 012.jpg
17 feb 17 013.jpg
17 feb 17 014.jpg
17 feb 17 009.jpg
17 feb 17 010.jpg

Back in the tube shortly and hoping for better than last night.

Bignlow.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Saturday night live ish

After quite a marathon tonight i ended up with these.....

18 feb 17 002.jpg
18 feb 17 003.jpg
Packed solid tonight and pulling stretch hopefully. All i had to do after was get out !

18 feb 17 016.jpg
18 feb 17 006.jpg
18 feb 17 012.jpg
18 feb 17 013.jpg
18 feb 17 015.jpg
18 feb 17 018.jpg
18 feb 17 009.jpg
18 feb 17 010.jpg

Plan is for 3 or even 4 sessions tomorrow depending on the length of the sessions but all day to to get plenty of pumping in. Hoping i can pack the tube pretty quickly after tonight to concentrate on some stretch and at sometime i'm sure i'll have to step up to the big tube.

later

Bignlow
pumpaction61

Post by pumpaction61 »

Just got to say really impressive set. Looks like you got some pretty good stretch. The last pic shows you've almost got them down to your knees. I guess it just goes to show what dedication over time can do. Again very impressive.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

that are really impressive results.