pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a few from yesterday. Went for around hour and a half. I could probably do with a couple of 40 min sessions really but just not the time at the moment. It's get it while you can at the moment.

27 feb 18 001.jpg
27 feb 18 002.jpg
27 feb 18 003.jpg
27 feb 18 005.jpg

Maybe getting a bit repetitive i know but time and tubes are limited at the moment. I'm just happy to be in a tube, any tube.

bignlow
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

just wondering if that liquid in the tubes as olive oil? Reading some of your other posting, you mention that different grades/brands of olive oil work better then others? Do you heat the oil?
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Fabulous set ofnuts woul love to get together with you PIU10\Plus
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

STJ, at the moment i'm back on the rape seed oil. Last week i found a liquid coconut oil but it was only a small bottle and not cheap but i might treat myself to one and mix it when i get a fresh rape seed unless i suddenly get some really spare cash and i might shell out for enough to pump wholly in coconut and see if it's any better. Probably look after the skin better.

Not many pice this week, it's bloody cold here so just a few fro yesterday.

1 mar 18 001.jpg
1 mar 18 002.jpg
1 mar 18 003.jpg

Need some sun.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few from last Friday in the office......

2 mar 18 001.jpg
2 mar 18 002.jpg
2 mar 18 003.jpg
2 mar 18 004.jpg

And a few from Sunday while decorating the attic.......

4 mar 18 002.jpg
4 mar 18 004.jpg
4 mar 18 006.jpg

I could have done with some more rings on the balls but i've only a limited amount at home. If they're tight on the balls length wise it keeps the top ring up against the bottom ring around the package.

Strangely the best retainer i've found for keeping the hernia at bay other than strapping up is 2 of my weights. Tried them one morning last week and the weight pulling down narrows the abdomen and tightens it up giving less room for the hernia to drop into. Can't pump with them on though and can't get them on after pumping. Bit of a dilemma there, pump or stretch. Maybe pump this week and then give them a rest and stretch the week after. Not really made my mind up yet.

Bignlow
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Those are lovely Balls but you should pump your cock too
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

piu10, i do get the cock tubes out occasionally but more often than not the pull of the ball tubes is too much to resist.
I've now got a date for my hernia op, 22nd March so for a while after that i dare say the cock tube will be all i can use for a while which will give me chance to catch up a little.

A few from yesterday.......

6 mar 18 001.jpg
6 mar 18 002.jpg
6 mar 18 003.jpg
6 mar 18 004.jpg

Progress down the tube has obviously slowed from the first week of getting back into the tubes. To be expected. Just keep going and feel the pull. With an enforced break coming up i'll get what i can now and then these tubes will be back in action as soon as i'm ready. Hope it's not too long before i can get back into the bigger tubes.

Bignlow.
biller

Post by biller »

Good to see you in the tube looking just great ,hope the hernia repair takes place soon ,keep posting my friend
biller

Post by biller »

Good luck I see you have a date now
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Biller.

Thursday i had a session at dinner time as usual and teatime i was left to fend for myself with the girls out for some school thing so decided to take my tube 10 home and try that for a while. i've been using the 9 quite a bit as it's a 70mm entry into 80. The 10 is a 74 into 90. Only when i got the tube on was i reminded that it leaked. Bugger. persevered though and all went well, so, Friday had around 30 - 40 mins in the 9 and then a short break to re-warm the oil and into the 10 for an hour and a bit after wrapping some tape around the top section to minimise the leak....

9 mar 18 001.jpg
9 mar 18 002.jpg
9 mar 18 003.jpg
9 mar 18 004.jpg
9 mar 18 005.jpg

Unfortunately there was no opportunity for any late shots, we where in a bit of a hurry to be out last night which is a shame as there was a lovely hang and shape. Another time.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a few from the weekend.

From Friday night until Saturday night i had these on.

10 mar 18 001.jpg
10 mar 18 002.jpg
10 mar 18 003.jpg

After taking those pics it was bath time and i shuffled the order round a bit until Sunday afternoon. After working in the back i had a quick dip before going out for a mothers day meal and swapped to ball rings with weight. I wore a couple of my weights last Monday for a time and found the weight pulled everything down and narrowed the groin either side of the base which gave my hernia less room to get into so as we where going to be out for a while i decided to replicate them with rings.

11 mar 18 001.jpg
11 mar 18 002.jpg
11 mar 18 003.jpg

It worked too. Minimum hernia drop, easily pushed back in and much more comfortable.

Busy today so no pumping yet but it's looking like i could be here late so there's a chance yet.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

An mid afternoon session in the 9 and an early evening session in the 10 before getting done at work for around 8 o'clock. Quick pint, tea and bath and went back to the rings.
These are last thing last night.

12 mar 18 001.jpg
12 mar 18 003.jpg
12 mar 18 004.jpg
12 mar 18 005.jpg
12 mar 18 006.jpg
Going for an early one today to give me more chance of a second session later.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Friday night and these down my trouser leg for a trip to the pub.

16 mar 18 001.jpg
16 mar 18 002.jpg
16 mar 18 003.jpg
Made a lovely bulge down my right leg even if it is for the weight to narrow the groin area to make things a bit more comfortable.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Congratulations on getting your surgery date for next week! You continue to set the bar for those of us who pump their entire package...your ingenious use of perfectly sized cylinders as well as rings and weights to prevent hernia involvement is amazing. Like everyone who follows this thread, I wish you the best of luck for the procedure itself as well as for your prompt recovery. When I had hernia surgery years ago, I felt so guilty that perhaps I had caused the problem because of pumping and I certainly thought my pumping life was over. I discussed everything quite candidly with my surgeon who assured me there was "no way" pumping had caused the hernia and he gave the green light to pump again within a relatively short period of time after fully recovering. I'm hoping the same is true for you!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that REB. I too was thinking pumping may have been something to do with it but various people on here seem to have gone through the same thing and have said their doctor doubt's the pumping had anything to do with it. Thinking about it, i'm only a small lad physically and work by myself, so if anything needs moving, lifting or is seriously tight and needs un-doing it's down to me to get it done. I'm pushing 60 now but my head is still 30 and expects the body to follow. I've never mentioned the pumping to my doctor as i don't have one specific doctor to see. Every appointment is made with the first available doctor. This has proved to be hard work as things don't get followed up. This hernia has found me a new to me doctor who seems to be good and doesn't have a problem with me asking for her each time i go. I've tended not to go if i can help it as it's usually a waste of time. This doctor has vowed to sort out outstanding issues but first, the hernia, then she'll get started. Nothing major as far as i'm aware, just a few things that need sorting. Whether i mention the pumping to her or not i havn't really decided.
Thanks for the nice words. I'm hoping things go well. I'm in and supposed to be out on Thursday and i have tickets along with the rest of the family for a concert on Saturday night at Manchester arena which i'm determined to get to. It's my girls first concert so don't want to/can't miss it. Don't know how i'll be but the wife has contacted the arena and they will do what they can to help out, which is good of them.
Couple or three days left to pump before i have to stop for a while so i'll make the most of them if i possibly can. Things are getting a bit busy now i have a deadline of Wednesday night, that is, so long as i pass the pre-med exam tomorrow. So busy that it's now Sunday and i'm at work to sort the wife's car out before Easter as tomorrow's exam has already put tomorrows job back to the afternoon which will then go into Tuesday. Bit of a bonus day really, i should have been at Belle Vue in Manchester with the race car we have here but it had oil pressure issues yesterday when we fired it up. We think it may be the gauge but until we can get a replacement it wasn't worth the risk of taking it, so here i am at work again.
Again thanks for the kind words and thanks for following.

Bignlow