pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've done better.
Thanks for the comments though.
Had a super session on Friday, i'll get the pics onto the computer on Monday and get them up.

Bignlow
latinbull

Post by latinbull »

Wonderfull pics as always Bignlow! keep inspiring us!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few more for you all

Friday afternoon was quiet so started in the tube and just carried on. A break here and there to get some oil out of the tube as i grew into it and i have a makeshift pouch i've made that goes over theend of the tube and ties around my waist. With this on and a towel tucked in as a stand in apron i can walk around the workshop with the pouch carrying the weight of me and the tube and stopping it breaking the seal. In the end i did 3 1/2 hours. never been that long before, just growing nice and steadily as the afternoon wore on. No real after effects, soaking in oil all the time seems to be good for that. A steady start this week, slowly building up to Friday when hopefully i can go long again. No idea what i'll be doing on Friday yet so it's just a hope.

So, Friday, 3 1/2 hours narrow tube.( well, 3 1/2" main chamber)

15 oct 16 01.jpg
balls packed and cock isolated from the vac, just what i want...

15 oct 16 03.jpg
15 oct 16 02.jpg
Don't think i've ever been that far down a tube. Must do it more often to get and then keep the gains.

15 oct 16 11.jpg
15 oct 16 04.jpg
15 oct 16 06.jpg
15 oct 16 07.jpg
15 oct 16 09.jpg
15 oct 16 13.jpg
15 oct 16 14.jpg
A few from Saturday night later.

Bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

Holey moley bignlow that is a fine stetch you have there.Almost "touchdown".
Thats a grand idea with the pouch.Nothing like being mobile.
Thanks for the post update.Look fwd to a video when you can.;-)
timff

Post by timff »

Totally amazing pumping . That was a great pump session the oil and long pump session has really worked wonders . Good luck with your next pump session. Tim
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Baker and Timff thanks very much.

Forgot about the Saturday shots yesterday so here they are, late Saturday night

16 oct 16 02.jpg
16 oct 16 03.jpg
16 oct 16 05.jpg
16 oct 16 07.jpg
As it happens, after such a long session on Friday they were actually hanging better on the Sunday night, taking just that little longer to settle down but no chance of getting any pics.
Next time...

Bignlow
Stretched Bag

Post by Stretched Bag »

BibnLow,
Yore pictures continue to awe me with your portrayal of a new type of sexuality.
One that's based on having 100% penis power.
Its a world of powerful bald homosexual gentlemen who want the world to know

What they are actually capable of
Attachments
IMG_0346.JPG
IMG_0346.JPG (43.85 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

Great pump, one of your best in awhile. I prefer you bigger and floppy! Keep trying to pack to then of the tube!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Dong
Been wanting that size for a while. Seems going back to the narrower tubes gives me some swell once i'm out of the tube and gives me the hang as well. The bottom of the tube is the target for this tube then step up to the next size and hit the bottom again.

While i'm on, a few pics of some progression, helped by later pump sessions being longer.

23rd September

23 sept 16 003.jpg
13th October
13 oct 16 03.jpg
15th October, a 3 1/2 hour special...

15 oct 16 02.jpg
i can see the extra length in there, hope everyone else can. Bottom of the tube here i come.
Just coming to the end of a 2 1/2 hour pump now and hoping to get a 3 hour session in tomorrow before going to see my massage lady. Hoping to be really big for that.....

Bignlow
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

I'm also interested in hearing the massage lady stories!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Not too much to it Dong.
She's a friend of ours and she does remedial massage therapy. ironing out tight stiff muscles and the like. She's very laid back and so long as something doesn't affect her she's really not bothered. She knows about the pumping, in fact i've made her a breast tube to plump her boobs back up so when i was turning up for a treatment on the large side she asked if i'd been pumping. Obviously i said yes, just got out of the tube in the van and she said well leave it on and take it off in here. If that's because she likes to see my big balls in the tube or not i don't know but that's what i do now. The last thing off before getting on the treatment table is the tube. When she gets up the inside of the leg, doesn't really matter if i'm on my back or my front, she can't really get to the top without bumping her hand into my balls. I rather like it if i'm being honest but that's about as far as it goes. There have been times when my cock has been in the way as well, being brushed by her hand as she passes and a few times i've been beyond the point of no return and emptied my balls right in front of her while still on the table. Even that doesn't phase her. She gets some tissue for me to clean up and she carries on where she left off. Will it ever go any further. I doubt it, but anything beyond what happens now would only be messing around and harmless. I have to admit i wouldn't mind her rubbing some oil in when she gets there but somehow i doubt it'll happen.
I can dream a little though.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few i'd forgotten about from Wednesday night. No pump on Wednesday, just too busy so these are the end of the night.

19 oct 16 03.jpg
19 oct 16 04.jpg
19 oct 16 07.jpg
And, back to today. A goodish session today before my appointment with my massage lady. Bit of a late slot so no time for pics as such apart from these 2 as taken by the massage lady herself.......

21 oct 16 01.jpg
21 oct 16 02.jpg
weekend off for the boys now and see how next week goes.

Bignlow
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

Hahaha, I like your little story, how you say nothing happens but then you cum because she is purposely enjoying your large balls... she must really enjoy them because now she is taking photos of your huge balls and your are even tied off for her.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Not the first pictures she's taken to be honest Dong. I wonder sometimes if the nudges to the sac and especially the cock aren't slightly accidently on purpose but with the size of my balls sometimes she can hardly keep clear of them when she gets to the top of the legs.I must admit a good oiling up while i'm on the table wouldn't go amiss but i doubt it'll happen.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bignlow wrote:Not the first pictures she's taken to be honest Dong. I wonder sometimes if the nudges to the sac and especially the cock aren't slightly accidently on purpose but with the size of my balls sometimes she can hardly keep clear of them when she gets to the top of the legs.I must admit a good oiling up while i'm on the table wouldn't go amiss but i doubt it'll happen.

Bignlow
Since your masseuse is open minded, it would be interesting to have her give you a lymphatic massage while you are tubed up.