pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

On a bit of a rest at the moment. Tube has arrived and my new tube 11 is already started. Promised myself i can start pumping again when it's ready. True to form it's got busy at work as well.

One from a couple of weeks ago.

1 jun 16 009.jpg
Hope to be a lot longer when i get this new tube up and running......

Bignlow
biller

Post by biller »

Great to look at your progress over the years just love the hang u get I guess it the weights that realy help the hang I've tried but can't get on with the weights but I just love how you hang
dugsballs

Post by dugsballs »

bignlow
looking fantastic over there m8ty
think I might give the oil a go
just started up again after a long ish break due to work issues
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the comments chaps.

New tube 11 up and running.

7 new tube 11  80 to 90.jpg

80mm entry into a 90mm main chamber. Sold the original after not using it for quite a while then eventually wished i hadn't. It's a good intermediate tube between the 10, 70 into 90 and my 12, 80 into 100. the 10 is what i used to start with and lately has only been used when i've laid off the pumping for a time. however, having thickened up around the base, tube 10 is getting a touch tight so is only good for half an hour before it gets uncomfortable so now i'm thinking of making another tube 11, as above, but with a 3mm sleeve in the neck, reducing it to 74mm. Doesn't sound a lot but that's 2mm all round. It makes quite a difference, more than you'd expect. I built a tube 13 a while back at 90mm entry to follow on from the 12 at 80mm but 90 was just too big as i'm only a short arse ( small in stature for those not into english slang ) so i sold it on and remade it with a 3mm sleeve, reducing the entry to 84mm. Perfect continuation tube from the 12.
With that in mind i might sell the tube 10. It's 70mm entry into 90mm main chamber and a good starter tube for gents of a smaller stature.

3 70 to 90 & 80 to 90.jpg
Tube 10 on the left.

As this was an early tube it didn't have the cushion ring at the entry as i fit now. If i'm selling it i just might remove the rings that are fitted, put a small outer sleeve on it and fit a new style cushion ring.
If anyone is interested in this tube, just let me know. I reckon it'll sell at £30. A good cheap starter tube for someone.

In the new tube now. As i havn't pumped for the best part of a month just having a steady hour so doubtful there'll be much to show. Busy this week as well so don't know how often i'll get into it.

later

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A steady hour yesterday afternoon. Not much to show afterwards, certainly nothing spectacular but at the end of the night i had these.

11 july 16 004.jpg

Busy day today but hoping to get another hour in at dinner time. no point going silly after a months rest. A little here a little there and slowly build the tube time back up.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

3 days into the new tube after a lay off and the balls are getting back down there. An hour Monday and Tuesday, and hour and a half today using rape seed oil. I've really missed this tube, however, it seems a bit big on the entry after the lay off so i'm going to order some more tube and remake it with a 3mm sleeve in the neck, reducing the entry to 74mm. My tube 10, a size down from this tube is 70mm and is getting a bit to tight after only half an hour so the 74mm should be perfect then size up to this new tube once the base has fattened up a bit.

Hour and a half, rape seed oil, my tube 11, 80mm entry into 90mm main chamber.

13 july 16 001.jpg
13 july 16 002.jpg
13 july 16 003.jpg
13 july 16 006.jpg
13 july 16 007.jpg
13 july 16 009.jpg

Not the longest pull yet but the balls where massive in that sac.

Back in tomorrow hoefully.

Bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

As always and inspiration.
Glad to hear you are back in the tube
chainman996

Post by chainman996 »

ole.saline wrote:hallo from Germany.
The best oil is Argan oil. I think you dont know about this Oil. Arganoil only in Marokko prduced. i know it is very expensiv , but realy the best.
ole.saline
I found Argan oil on ebay 8 oz. for $17.50, 16 oz. for $30.00, 32 oz. for $55.00.

At those prices, it should be recovered and reused.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So, saturday night after tea i decided to go back to work to shorten and modify a shelving unit for home, it would save me a lot of time in the Sunday when i could just get on with the job so decided it would be a good opportunity to get at least a good hour in the tube while i was doing it.
As it happens, it saved me a lot of time and managed to get the job done on Sunday. A late bath and a bit of telly before bed and i had these.

17 jul 16 001.jpg
17 jul 16 003.jpg
17 jul 16 004.jpg
17 jul 16 008.jpg
17 jul 16 011.jpg

New tube working fine then. just pulling a little bit too much of me in so ordering some more tube today to make another one with a slightly smaller entry to use as a starter tube before stepping back up to this one.

Bignlow
cleancut1

Post by cleancut1 »

Stunning pics of those big, smooth low-hangers. The shaved bod and the beautifully proportioned cock and balls give the impression of some magnified version of a Greek sculpture. Great inspiration!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that Cleancut.
A few more.
Around an hour late afternoon yesterday and this was just before going to bed around midnight.

18 jul 16 001.jpg
18 jul 16 007.jpg
18 jul 16 010.jpg
Couldn't get them all in from the rear, arm wasn't long enough !!!
18 jul 16 004.jpg

Sun today, it's lovely already. An hour or so in the tube this afternoon i hope.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Around a hour and a half this afternoon. Not as big as i would have liked but really hot and sunny here today so as much as i've been on the water i've been sweating it out as well.

Sticking with the rape seed oil, love it.

19 jul 16 001.jpg
19 jul 16 002.jpg
19 jul 16 004.jpg
19 jul 16 005.jpg
19 jul 16 007.jpg
19 jul 16 012.jpg
19 jul 16 014.jpg
Think tomorrow may be a day off. Got someone coming round to help with an engine build and set up, all 23 litres of it !!

later

bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

Great to see you back in the tube Big'nLow.
Any chance you could place an item in your next
pics to give us an indication of size comparrison?
Thanks for the pics and update.
biller

Post by biller »

Great set of pics love the use of rape seed oil I use olive warm it up first so it's nice and warm be careful if any one tries it heats up ten times faster than water and off I go but u look great thanks
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks again for the comments chaps. Biller, i'll see what i can do about the size comparison.

So, Saturday night, two sessions. First session around the hour mark, a soak in the bath and another hour and a half ish.
Keeping to my new tube to keep the swell under control. I've got three weeks alone now so in time i'm hoping i'll have to get back into the bigger tube/s at some time. This new/remade tube is an 80mm entry into 90mm main chamber and i have the materials to make another one with a 74mm entry. Strangely, this 80mm entry is pulling more of me in than i would like but i don't notice it in the next tube up which is an 80mm entry.

So Saturday night after 2 sessions.

23 jul 16 002.jpg
23 jul 16 003.jpg
23 jul 16 006.jpg
23 jul 16 008.jpg
23 jul 16 011.jpg

Sunday now and had an hour earlier.

23 jul 16 001.jpg
23 jul 16 006.jpg

Back in the tube now for an hour, maybe hour and a half, tea to make, bit of work at the house to do and then back in again later for the long pump of the night.
See you tomorrow.

Bignlow