pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for all the comments chaps, most appreciated.

Well, This week have mainly been wearing the rings.

last night i was out removing the injection pump from the truck that transports the race car so with all the contortions of moving about in and under the cab the rings fell or were forced off. No matter, a bit annoying but off to the pub afterwards for a couple of pints and then home. The rings had been on since monday morning so this was what i had last night.

11 nov 14 001.jpg
11 nov 14 002.jpg
11 nov 14 003.jpg

Rings back on this morning.

11 nov 14 004.jpg
11 nov 14 006.jpg
11 nov 14 007.jpg
These will probably be on now until mid afternoon. Coconut oil this afternon and hopefully pump tonight.

Bignlow
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I really love the fact that you wear your gear around for days. That is dedication and a man who is in tune with his body.
Well done
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Stretch.

Wednesday night and tube 10. Got a little longer than normal for wednesday, just short of 1 1/2 hours. A couple of small breaks to relieve water and one slightly longer to change it.
I don't know if the rings have anything to do with it but the balls really seem to get bigger when pumped these days. They also seem to grow a little when the rings come off. Any dedicated ring wearers noticed this ?

here we go then, hour and a half, tube 10.

12 nov 14 004.jpg
12 nov 14 006.jpg
12 nov 14 009.jpg
12 nov 14 012.jpg
12 nov 14 014.jpg
12 nov 14 017.jpg
12 nov 14 018.jpg
12 nov 14 020.jpg
12 nov 14 022.jpg
12 nov 14 023.jpg
Just a tad of discomfort today, around the back at the top which is probably due to the rings sitting there. After coming off on Tuesday night they were back on yesterday morning, starting with 14, adding another 2 around lunch time and another 2 making 18 around 2 o'clock until 4.30 ish when i finally took them off. if they hadn't come off the night before i would have removed them around lunch yesterday, giving myself more time with the coconutoil etc.

next time

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Saturday night and i was unexpectedly left to myself for the night. Tube 10 it was then. As i had the time i ran 3 40 min sessions with breaks of around 10 to 15 mins in between.

Session 1 out of the tube.

15 nov 14 002.jpg
15 nov 14 003.jpg
15 nov 14 005.jpg

session 2, another 40 ish min's, out of the tube.

15 nov 14 007.jpg
15 nov 14 008.jpg
15 nov 14 011.jpg

Session 3, another 40 mins or so tube shots.

15 nov 14 012.jpg
15 nov 14 013.jpg
15 nov 14 014.jpg
15 nov 14 014.jpg
results shortly
Attachments
15 nov 14 015.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pics didn't upload properly there for some reason, don't think this old computer helps though. Just put some more coal on the fire, get a bit of steam up...
That last photo not quite packing the tube all round with the balls. Another session would have done it i think but i was falling asleep stood up.

3rd session, out of the tube.

15 nov 14 017.jpg
15 nov 14 018.jpg
15 nov 14 023.jpg
15 nov 14 025.jpg
15 nov 14 028.jpg
15 nov 14 030.jpg
Went to bed with these between my legs and still a decent size next morning.

later

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Last several pics showing serious weight! Somewhat similar to a large heavy pendulum about to crash through a 'WALL' :twisted: Here I go again :wink: Fabulous determination mate, really superb, BB.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

It must feel fantastic in the tube as your balls slowly stretch out past your cock head and fill the tube past it !! Looks very hot !!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

laying off the pump for a while. Got a bit sore round the back of the sack in red patches last time.I can only put it down to overdoing it in August as i never had this problem before that.
However, while the pump tubes are laid up there's always the rings. Spent Monday and Tuesday with 12 rings on the balls. They had to come off Tuesday night as i was life modelling on the Wednesday so Thursday i got them out again but decided i'd go a different way with them.

7 rings behind cock and balls.

27 nov 14 003.jpg
These will be coming off shortly to give everything a rest over the weekend and then back in on Monday.

later

Bignlow

If you look behind me you can see the 3 big tubes on top of the filing cabinet in the office on open display. Nobody has actually asked what they are and to be honest it would probably depend on who was doing the asking as to what reply i was to give.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Kind of like 'apparatus' in Dr.Frankenstein's laboratory :) BB.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I leave my gear out in the open in my living room. Tubes, pumps, heating pad, etc. Not once has anyone ever asked about it. Must be pretty obvious what I'm up to. :)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Made the decision after the last pump to give it a rest till after christmas so instead i'm persrvering with the rings. Started this week on Tuesday with 10 and added another wed's morning and late afternoon so got to 12.

10 dec 14 002.jpg
Another ring on on Thursday and another this morning now makes 14

12 dec 14 004.jpg
Don't know if i'll be adding any more as it's getting cold here and the balls are desperately trying to pull back. I'm also hoping for the full week by keeping these on until next Tuesday evening when they will have to come off as i'm life modelling on the Wednesday.

Missing the pump though.

Bignlow
poland

Post by poland »

Inspiring I,can see that I need to stretch more thanks Bignlow.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well, didn't get to Tuesday. Saturday was bloody cold up here and i spent most of the day grovelling about on the floor out in the yard under the race car transporter and the balls were trying to pull back too much to be comfortable so during the day i took them off 2 and 3 at a time and at the end of the day took off what was left.
Monday morning and they were back on, 12 to start with but around 45 mins in they were slipping off so left it until the afternoon and re fitted them. 12 were slack, so was 14. I ended up with 16 stainless rings and decided i'd fit a rubber one as well in an attempt to help keep them on. And they stayed on, all night as well so this is Tuesday morning, 17 rings, never had that many on before so i'm taking it that last week, keeping them on permanently did something.

16 dec 14 001.jpg
16 dec 14 008.jpg
Coming off tonight. As i said earlier, i'm modelling for a life drawing exam tomorrow so back on tomorrow afternoon.

Bignlow
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I really enjoy your dedication (obsession?) and so appreciate your accomplishments. Thank you for inspiring and entertaining us.
Stretch
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

bullbags wrote:Kind of like 'apparatus' in Dr.Frankenstein's laboratory :) BB.
it would be if i got the rest of them out as well and the pump and pipes.
How you doing BB, long time no chat and Stretch, thanks for the comments, going to take a good while for me to get anywhere near you're size though.

Bignlow