pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SFBallpumper

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by SFBallpumper »

thePendulum wrote:Any tips on how to keep water out of the pump ?
A water trap will do the job. Info on using one is here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42840&start=15#p253359

They're cheap and they work.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
thePendulum

Post by thePendulum »

I'm not that good with constructing
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

No matter what pump you're using, what i do is pre fill the tube with an ammount of water, enough to leave plenty of air space to vac out and once the tube is all but airless, i.e. full of water, that in itself shows that you have grown and it's time for a break. re-fill with a little less water for session 2 and do the same again. If you fill the tube before you're ready, just remove some of the water, either, put a small length of tube on a fitting and plug it in or get a longer piece of tube and syphon some out. The only other way is to use a capture jar in the line from tube to pump, very easy to make.

Bignlow
thePendulum

Post by thePendulum »

I think once I get into ball pumping and water pumping I will get a cheaper plastic pump to experiment with I don't want to get water in my metal mitivac it's a very good pump. I will risk messing up a plastic one.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A couple from the day after last weeks pump that i'd forgotten about. Nothing spectacular but a nice hang which is what i'm after.

16 oct 14 001.jpg
16 oct 14 002.jpg

Later

Bignlow
thePendulum

Post by thePendulum »

Hey big n low what tube will give me the nice heart shaped balls like yours. I'm looking into making them long and full not just huge. Do you think the monster jr or the long Johnny will help me to accomplish what u have?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi pendulum.
One big tube won't give you the hang and shape i have and going straight into a big tube will pump too much abdomen and if you're in long enough fat balls. if you want shape and hang you have to start smaller. Tubes size will depend on you're physical size to start with. Myself, i'm only a small lad so too big an entry will pull too much of me into the tube so i have to start small. My first home made tube was a straight 60mm and i was still using it occasionally until recently as i ended up selling it to one of the pumpers on here. Next up from there is a 60mm entry tube that goes to 70mm and the next, 60 out to 80. My bigger tubes start at 70mm entry, going out to 90mm. When pumping regularly, i start in this tube to fatten up a bit around the base before going into the next tube, 80mm entry going out to 90mm. My biggest tube at the moment is 80 out to 100mm but that one doesn't get used too often as i need the time to work up to it. You can't just get into a big tube and hope you'll get the results you're after. If you want length and shape you have to start with a tube you can pack with you're balls, that will give you the pull down the tube for stretch. You then up the size slightly and go again. Page 2 on this thread has most of my tubes on it, have a look and you'll see what i mean. If you want a teardrop hang you have to have a tube that will give you that. Also, everyone is different, not everyone will get the same results from the same tube in the same ammount of time.
As for the MTJ, beyond my biggest tube, which as i say doesn't get used as often as i would like, i have in my head my next tube, 80 into 110mm. 3 sizes up is the maximum in order to be able to get out. After that it probably would have to be the MTJ but they're bloody expensive and like my big tube wouldn't get used very much because of my physical size, so it's probably not going to happen.
Anything else you want to know, you're welcome to PM me anytime and i;ll tell you what i can. That goes for anyone else who wants balls like mine too.

Bignlow
docseven

Post by docseven »

Hi pendulum and Bnl

Pendulum please believe me the best tube you will ever buy will be from Bnl
He made one for me No11 and wow I get the best results Iv ever had in the past, nice fat and low hanging balls
I would recommend starting with tube No10 then work up to No11 you will NOT be disappointed
Docseven
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for that Doc. can't beat a recomendation from a satisfied customer.

Just a few from last night. Getting back to it slowly.
Teardrop jar, around 45 mins. Started late and ended later and i was knackered so just the one session.

22 oct 14 001.jpg
22 oct 14 002.jpg
22 oct 14 004.jpg
22 oct 14 005.jpg
22 oct 14 009.jpg
22 oct 14 010.jpg
22 oct 14 011.jpg

Just let everything settle down again and then go again when time permits.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Unexpectedly found myself home alone early Friday evening so decided i could get a quick session in before being picked up to go out for a few pints.

Around 45 mins, starting in the bath, teardrop jar again.

24 oct 14 001.jpg
24 oct 14 005.jpg
24 oct 14 008.jpg
24 oct 14 009.jpg
24 oct 14 014.jpg
24 oct 14 015.jpg
24 oct 14 016.jpg

24 hours later, this is what i had Saturday night.

25 oct 14 001.jpg
25 oct 14 003.jpg
25 oct 14 004.jpg
With everything going well after 2 sessions in 3 days, i'm left to myself again tonight (Sunday) for a few hours so just might take tube 10 home with me .

Later

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sunday evening and 2 sessions in tube 10, the first time in this jar since August.

Session 1, around 40 mins with a short break to relieve some water.

26 oct 14 001.jpg
26 oct 14 003.jpg
26 oct 14 005.jpg
26 oct 14 006.jpg
26 oct 14 007.jpg
A break of around half an hour and session 2 started whilst i was in the bath.

Shortly.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Session 2 went to around 50 mins with 1 break to relieve some water again. While it can be a pain at times having to stop to let water out, the tube filling up at least tells you you're growing.

26 oct 14 009.jpg
26 oct 14 010.jpg
26 oct 14 012.jpg
26 oct 14 015.jpg
26 oct 14 017.jpg
26 oct 14 021.jpg
26 oct 14 024.jpg
26 oct 14 025.jpg
26 oct 14 026.jpg
While i'm not getting as big or low as i used to, after overdoing it a few months back i'm quite happy with those results. Some stretch, nice shape, and no adverse reactions so it seems it's all systems go. And then i remember it's half term this week. All the girls at home, kids in bed late and friends coming to stay on Thursday until Saturday.
Saturday is the middle of Whitby goth weekend so we will all be off to Whitby on Saturday, dressed in various vampire and victoriana outfits and then Sunday, once i manage to drag my arse out of bed we have to strip out the kitchen ready for the builders on Monday who are knocking through and and putting in a new kitchen amongst other things. So as soon as i'm back on track, time seems to be disappearing fast. I'll have to try and find some time at work this week but just how long i'll get i don't know.

Later

Bignlow
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Amazing hangers Mr. BIG!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Greetings Bnl .Whatever slow down or incident u may have had has not undone your good work. The 3rd and 2nd before last photos clearly show perfect large tear drop shape and substantial hang, the envy of many men! It's unfortunate that life's other responsibilities tend to sometimes interfere with our orderly routines towards genital superiority! Thanks again for posing and keeping us informed of your progress, BB.
chainman996

Post by chainman996 »

thePendulum wrote:Hey big n low what tube will give me the nice heart shaped balls like yours. I'm looking into making them long and full not just huge.
Pendulum - I've worn two WMCs from SecretLeather all summer and now I have 'heart shaped balls'. Wasn't trying to or expecting it but it's great to see them.

Something to think about.