New pumper / New pics (pg4)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rosco

Re: New pumper / Bigger than EVER.

Post by rosco »

Yes, I agree with bullbags - if only we had started pumping so much earlier! Keep at it and you will soon have many more admirers.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

very nice package!
you will need a bigger tube though!
smooth dutch pumper.
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

These are photos from my last 3 hour session. It's becoming too easy to stretch that I have to wait and lub a lot so I can get out of my jar, I think I'll be buying another one, I definetely need a wider one.

What do you think? :P
Attachments
WP_20130902_016.jpg
WP_20130902_027.jpg
WP_20130902_020.jpg
WP_20130902_018.jpg
Just a young pumper.
pumpnhypo

Re: New pumper / New 3hr session (pg3)

Post by pumpnhypo »

yeah think it may be time for a bigger jar.Looks kind of tough getting out of that with that monster of a cock and balls,Nice pics nice looking cock
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I think u are doing fine. From my examination of your pics i believe u may be needlessly going for too long when an hour and change to 2 hours would be sufficient. I believe it should be a balance between stretch(a good thing) and expansion(scrotal sac and actual testicles). A two stage or LJ with a collar would give u the stretch u need but the narrowness to contain the expansion to your scrotal sac thus accelerating the process in the right direction(downwards)! Ultimately a MTjr. would be ideal(and probably the last tube u would need/want) to attain a spectacular tear drop huge package in the years to come. Many of us on this forum have learned from trial/error and believe me many of us would liked to have known what we know now at your age :twisted: It really is a fine art: stretching, pumping and contouring along with skin conditioning(shea lotions etc.) to attain outstanding results! Also do not abuse vacuum pressure and be patient but persistent , u will be a 'monster' , only IMHO, all the best , BB. 8)
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

bullbags wrote:I think u are doing fine. From my examination of your pics i believe u may be needlessly going for too long when an hour and change to 2 hours would be sufficient. I believe it should be a balance between stretch(a good thing) and expansion(scrotal sac and actual testicles). A two stage or LJ with a collar would give u the stretch u need but the narrowness to contain the expansion to your scrotal sac thus accelerating the process in the right direction(downwards)! Ultimately a MTjr. would be ideal(and probably the last tube u would need/want) to attain a spectacular tear drop huge package in the years to come. Many of us on this forum have learned from trial/error and believe me many of us would liked to have known what we know now at your age :twisted: It really is a fine art: stretching, pumping and contouring along with skin conditioning(shea lotions etc.) to attain outstanding results! Also do not abuse vacuum pressure and be patient but persistent , u will be a 'monster' , only IMHO, all the best , BB. 8)
Unfortunately I don't have the money (or a way -since I don't live in the US-) to buy a MT, but, do you think it'd be ok if I buy a jar with similar dimensions?
Just a young pumper.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Yes, there is no question that that would work, only problem is that if it is not a straight tube u will have difficulty exiting because u will be too big! You are already large and a straight tube might be better for overall stretch and ease of getting out. There are many good companies in Europe and fellow pumpers there which can help, u might be able to pick up a good(clean) tube for little money to continue your quest, some pumpers sell their smaller tubes because they have out grown them :twisted: You have lots of time ahead of u and I'm sure u will find the right tube/jar/routine to reach your goal= male genital superiority :D Hope my comments help, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

What bull bags said.

Bignlow
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

Looking hot man! Love your pics. Great cock and balls love it!
Attachments
Photo 07-07-13 20 43 32.jpg
Photo 07-07-13 13 28 13.jpg
timff

Post by timff »

Wow, wonderful pumped balls and cock too mmm love your PA.
Tim.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Looking at your pictures again you might have a bit too big an opening as you seem to be drawing quite a bit of your abdomen in. wider and wider jars will bulk pump you, if you want to hang low you need a tube or jar that you can pack to the sides so that the vaccuum pulls you down the tube for stretch. If your opening is too big it will pull you in and not your balls. After a rest, if you want to bulk up you can go back to your bigger jars but maybe you stick to one with a smaller diameter for a while and pump often but for short periods. Warm everything up first, pump with warm water for around a half hour, rest for a half hour whilst keeping everything warm then back into the tube for a half hour etc. I think that will work better for you for now and is what i'm doing tonight.
Good luck

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bignlow is absolutely correct in his recommendations, he knows what he's talking about just look at his results :D BB.
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

I followed bigballs advice and went on pumping first with a cock pump (2.5 inches wide) and then with a jar that was smaller and the previous one. This are the results.
Attachments
I could pack my 2.5 tube about 12cm, IDK if that's actually too little.
I could pack my 2.5 tube about 12cm, IDK if that's actually too little.
WP_20130910_023.jpg
WP_20130910_013.jpg
Just a young pumper.
fox92

Post by fox92 »

nice balls
i am a jung pumet to :)
Bivalii

Post by Bivalii »

Beautiful photos, excellent results!