New pumper / New pics (pg4)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mmdemon

New pumper / New pics (pg4)

Post by mmdemon »

Hey, I'm a new pumper from Perú. I'm 18 years old and have just started pumping seriously like a week ago, but only today I found a way to use a normal jar to pump my cock and balls (pumps in here are WAY too expensive).

I stayed two hours on the jar, these are the results. (:
Attachments
Me, unpumped.
Me, unpumped.
WP_20130804_011.jpg
Just before I got it out of it.
Just before I got it out of it.
WP_20130804_024.jpg
WP_20130804_028.jpg
WP_20130804_029.jpg
Last edited by mmdemon on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Just a young pumper.
SFBallpumper

Re: New pumper / Jar for first time.

Post by SFBallpumper »

You're HUGE!!! Keep up the good work!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

I read your other post in the "male pumping" thread and was going to answer you there and suggest that you take up ball pumping as it is easier to find suitable jars that are cheap and available most anywhere, so you could at least continue your endeavours by pumping your cock AND balls. But then I come to this thread and find you already here and looking glorious. Lovely slim body and so young with plenty of time ahead of you, you'll attain mighty results, keep it up and keep posting.
bobbyjoe

Post by bobbyjoe »

That is quite a stunning difference and amazing that you achieved that in two hours. Definitely keep up the good work and you'll grow quickly!
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

Does anyone one what kind of routine I can follow? There's two things I want, make my dick thicker and make my balls hang lower; I was thinking on jar pumping for two hours everyday but i don't know how safe is that (I wanna have children someday, will it affect my fertility?).

I would gladly accept suggestions. (:
Just a young pumper.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

MMDemon, what you have accomplished is amazing. Based on the proportion of your body and your package looks like that you have reach the dream mark that many pumpers want to have. In my experience, ball pumping helps to low hanging but that is not the way to go if you want to have nice low hanging balls. Stretching and balls weight work better. Check with the experts like Stretchmine and others here. Regarding side effects, yes they are there when you are doing extreme pumping (Like any other activity). People do not talk about this here, but they exist. Good luck and keep sharing the pics with us!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
Prpumper

Post by Prpumper »

That looks awesome man. Keep up the good work!
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

Thanks, all. I will upload more pics after my session tonight. I've become addicted, itll be three hours now.
Just a young pumper.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Welcome to the world of jar pumping! You will find that you can pump more quickly and at lower pressure with warm water (bath water hot) in the jar. Evens out the pressure and relaxes the skin and blood vessels. I probably pump 50% quicker with warm water. Can't comment on effects on fertility, ut compared to the other environmental hazards impacting on spermatozoa structure & motility would suspect it is minor
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

Today I spent three hours in the jar and it felt AMAZING. I'm afraid I might be becoming kinda addicted to this, but it's so hard not be so!

pD. It's nice to see my whole body reacting to pumping. Been going to the gym and I think I look less skinny than before, lol.
Attachments
WP_20130806_007.jpg
WP_20130806_011.jpg
WP_20130806_012.jpg
WP_20130806_017.jpg
Just a young pumper.
StretchMine

Re: New pumper / Jar for first time. [NEW PICS]

Post by StretchMine »

Beautiful work pumper! You have a great future ahead of you.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

You just started and already look that heavy you have the body type for the perfect reaction to pumping
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

StretchMine wrote:Beautiful work pumper! You have a great future ahead of you.
Stretch
Whoa, thank you for commenting in here. I wish my balls someday hang as low as yours; at least I'll try my best, haha.
Just a young pumper.
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

I need some help, how do I pump in a water-filled jar? Do i fill it full? My jar is nor drilled, the hose is only "connected" to the jar by entering in the same hole as my dick, will that make it harder?
Just a young pumper.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

fill your jar about1/3 of the way with warm water stick tube in the top try not to suck water into pump makes a mess pump normal