What's Your Routine?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

badcock

What's Your Routine?

Post by badcock »

Several months ago I went on testosterone replacement therapy. I highly recommend the pellets over the shots if you need hormone therapy. A days afterwards I noticed my left testicle had shrunk about 25%. Called the doc and the offered remedy was daily injections. I don't like needles so I started researching alternatives. I stumbled upon ball pumping. Over the course of six weeks my shrunken testicle had regain its former size.

I also want to note that I have been stretching my scrotum for about the past six months and in that I've gone from a 2 inch tall leather strap to between 3.25 to 3.5 inches. My nuts measure about 2 inches long and an inch in diameter, with the left one slightly smaller.

I started pumping my balls about 6 weeks ago with a 2 inch diameter tube. The left testicle ballooned up real fast and after 10 minutes was about a third to one half larger than the right. I pumped a few times for 10 minutes. I pumped every other day. Then I upped it to 20 minutes for a couple of pumps. Now I was starting to notice both nuts were coming out the same size. Then I went to 30 minutes. After a few pumps I decided to build my own tube out of a Nalgene bottle and a 1.75 inch silicon seal from pumptoys.

Since then I have progress to pumping an hour at a time. For the past week my routine has been to pump for 1.5 hours in the morning and an hour at night, every day. Now when I pull them out of the tube they measure 2.5 inches x 1.5 inches.

I have two goals:
1. Stretch my sack so my nuts hang lower
2. Permanently increase my testicle size somewhere between 2.5 x 1.5 and 3 x 2.

So starting next week I think my routine will be:

Mon, Wed, and Fri: Pump for at least an hour (ideally 1.5 hours in the morning, 1 hour in the evening)
Tue, Thu, Sat: Stretch my sack with a weighted leather strap (22 oz). I would use a non-weighted strap for tension, but after pumping I've outgrown them. I have the leather to make more if needed.
Sun: rest

The routine of a veteran pumper won't work for someone just starting. So what's a good starting routine? Can anyone comment on this proposed routine? Has anyone else simultaneously stretched and pumped? What worked for you?

Thanks
pipefitterdom

Re: What's Your Routine?

Post by pipefitterdom »

About 3 weeks ago I went from un-pumped to 20.5" in four days without even trying to get past 24". I was just having fun before I had to go cold turkey for a surgery next week, and I seemed to hit upon a faster way of reaching critical mass. (That is the point where We are at the limits of just "full". I had great results at about 1 to 1-1/2 hour sessions at 12 hour intervals. I may have found the sweet spot. It's enough pump time for substantial growth, but not enough to exhaust my supply of fluids. Twelve hours is enough time to rehydrate, and enough time for my sack to adjust to being larger by stretching from not only the increased mass, but also it's increased weight. After 12 hours rest period most of the floppiness seems to be more from stretch, than fluid loss. Next month I will hopefully reach critical mass even quicker, and arrive fresh, and fully hydrated so as to possibly hit 2'-1" or 2'-2" and then hold it there for several days! Which is another theory I have about healing in the compromised (totally stretched out)condition for possibly retaining more of the stretch.
Up until I stumbled upon this new schedule I had been pumping every other day, and daily for1,2,3,&4 hours at a time, although I only pump at around 3-4hg with momentary (1 second) spurts of 8hg, so longer times are less dangerous.
So my new theory is that increasing my frequency, but reducing the hourly seems to be more efficient, at least while reaching CM. That final push past CM will be longer than an hour.

It looks like you took a sensible approach in the beginning and you are carefully adapting, and increasing times. You are well on your way. Your instincts are good, keep following them. Similar to bodybuilding, this is a cumulative gradual undertaking. Unlike bodybuilding No pain no good! Do you know what Vac. levels you are running?

-fitter
badcock

Post by badcock »

Thanks Pipe. To start with I use very low pressure to get my testicles inside the tube. Then I pump to about 5 to get the tube snug against my groin, which takes just a couple of seconds. Then I back off to between 2 and 2.5. I keep it in this range for the full 30 minutes. Then I go 5 minutes with no pressure. Then repeat.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

badcock wrote:Thanks Pipe. To start with I use very low pressure to get my testicles inside the tube. Then I pump to about 5 to get the tube snug against my groin, which takes just a couple of seconds. Then I back off to between 2 and 2.5. I keep it in this range for the full 30 minutes. Then I go 5 minutes with no pressure. Then repeat.
Yeah, that's a good conservative approach. You shouldn't have any discoloration or abrasions with such a routine!
badcock

Post by badcock »

I have been fairly consistent with pumping several days a week since my first post. I can get about a good four and a quarter inch stretch.

For stretching I use several different items: a three inch weighted leather strap that weighs 22 ounces, a two inch weighted leather strap that weights 14 ounces, a one inch weighted leather strap that weighs 7 ounces, a pair of 2 inch Oxballs Slug-2, and a pair of 2.75 inch Oxballs Slug-2. I have outgrown my regular leather straps. The weighted leather straps work great when I can stand and let gravity go to work. Since I sit most of the day this makes it difficult to use the weight of the straps to their full potential. I regularly wear the 3 and 1 inch straps after pumping. I can wear the 3 and 2 inch straps if I haven't pumped for a day or two, but it really presses against my penis. If I haven't pumped for a couple of days I wear a 1.5 inch leather strap under the weighted straps, otherwise my nuts get sucked up inside the weighted leather straps. For me, the biggest gain occurs during a 3rd 30 minute pump.

My wife really loves it when my nuts are pumped up big. And I really enjoy the attention she gives them.

Last week I went to a modified routine that I think I will enjoy for quite some time. It starts with a morning hot shower, where I do 3 to 5 scrotum stretches for a count of 30. I also stretch my penis for a 30 count. I'm trying to measure 30 seconds, but don't have a timer in the shower, so I count.

Once out of the shower I set the timer on my phone for 3 minutes and do penis stretches for 30 seconds at a time. I switch hands with each stretch. So the first one is 30 seconds, and the remaining ones are about 28 seconds. Then it's 6 minutes of slow jelqs, each about 4 to 5 seconds. Then I use a 2 inch tube from PumpToys that has a ruler etched into the side. I'm in this for 15 minutes at 5hg (I think hg is the correct unit of measurement). A few times during the pump I will press the end of the tube against the countertop so it's tighter against my groin, but not painful. The pressure drops, so I bump it back to 5.

Next I slather on the shea butter lotion onto my sac. I put on quite a bit. I have always used the shea butter, but within the past week I have been using large amounts. Then I pump my ballsac in the same 2 inch tube for 30 minutes at 5hg. Due to the smaller tube size I can easily withstand the hight pressure. When time is up, I read the measurement off the tube. This morning I hit 5.5 inches.

Then I repeat pumping my penis for 15 minutes at 5hg. At the end of this pump I press the tube tight against my groin, pump to 5hg and read the measurement. This morning I hit 7 5/8 inches.

Then it's more shea butter and 30 minutes in my homemade Nalgene tube at 2.5 to 3hg. Before I slide my nuts into the tube I put 2 of my weighted leather straps into the bottom of the tube for an additional 29 ounces of weight. My theory is this will give the sac a good stretch, which I do feel. Then any stretch that is gained is sucked into the tube, thereby slowly elongating the sac and keeping it stretched. The other thing it does is between ballsac pumps it's weight that's stretching my sac. Well, it sounds good. Time will tell if it works for me.
badcock

Post by badcock »

This morning I had enough time that I did two 30 minute pumps in the Nalgene. The first pump I slipped on the 2.75 inch Oxballs Slug-2 first. The second pump was without the slug. I use the slug in the first pump to get more stretch.

During the day I drink a lot of water, so I make several trips to the restroom. On each visit I give my scrotum and my penis a 30 count stretch. Some days I will wear 29 ounces of weighted leather straps. Sometimes I will wear the Slug-2s, a 2 and a 2.75 if I have pumped recently or both 2.75s if I haven't pumped recently. Of course wearing both 2.75s doesn't add up to 5.5 inches because they stretch and I get about 4.5 inches. However that puts a lot of compression on my balls, so they shrink faster, but I am getting some stretch because I can feel it in the ligaments. I also can't wear the Slug-2s for more than an hour as it irritates my skin. The Shea Butter helps, but not enough. So right now my only consistent activity for stretching are my manual stretches. I would like to have something that could apply tension for several hours per day.

Then if I have time in the evenings, I like to do 2 or 3 30 minutes sessions in the Nalgene.

The attached photo is from this morning's session.
pumped.jpg
badcock

Post by badcock »

According to the marks on the tube I'm 7 3/8 inches into a 3 inch tube after 15 minutes.
InTheTube.png
Out of the tube
Handful.png
badcock

Post by badcock »

Been wearing steel donuts/collars for quite some time now. For the last couple of months I've been wearing the lightest weight (10 oz) close to 24/7. This is approximately 60 ounces. I can only wear this for about 30 minutes to an hour. This puts a lot of compression on the balls, which then makes we want to pump.
Weighted Down.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You are taking a good path to long low hangers. Probably the ideal route for keeping your cock from being devoured by your sack, which you do not want since you have a woman to satisfy.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Nice routine, badcock. Where did you get the weighted leather straps?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
badcock

Post by badcock »

pipefitterdom wrote:You are taking a good path to long low hangers. Probably the ideal route for keeping your cock from being devoured by your sack, which you do not want since you have a woman to satisfy.
Seems slow at times, but I do see progress. And we both love the feel of the boys bouncing off her ass.
badcock

Post by badcock »

GTOK wrote:Nice routine, badcock. Where did you get the weighted leather straps?
I got them at thechaingang.com.
badcock

Post by badcock »

I haven't been able to do any stretching or pumping lately, but it's time to begin again. Here is a picture of what I was able to do before I took a "break". Thats about a 4.5 inch stretch.
stretch.png
badcock

Post by badcock »

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been alternating between pumping (a little) and wearing ball weights (mostly) over the past few months. It would seem that the suspensory ligaments are currently long enough, but that with enough weight the sack itself compresses my balls. So typically I wear the ball weights until they are compressed enough that they slip through the weights. Then I will pump them up (two 30 minute sessions) wait a couple of days for the sack swelling to reduce enough to put the ball weights back on. Then repeat.

I'm currently at a point where I can wear a stack of ball weights 120mm tall, weighing 4lb 3oz for about 30 to 45 minutes. With this much weight I feel a good tug on the ligaments, but the compression on my balls is what currently prevents me from wearing them longer. So I typically will start with the 60mm weight (2lb 3oz), after my morning visit to the gym. After an hour or so I'll add the 20mm weight (10oz) for a total of 2lb 13oz. In the afternoon I'll swap the 20mm for one a 40mm weight (1lb 6oz) for a total of 3lb 9oz. I will wear that into the night when I usually swap the 40mm for the 20mm or sometimes I just remove it altogether and stick with the 60mm weight.

So I'm currently thinking of mostly pumping for the next four to six weeks to see if I can get my sack to expand. I have a homemade, balls-only tube for length that I plan on using. I hope to pump daily and have a couple of marathon sessions over a couple of weekends in hopes that I pack the tube. Then go back to mostly ball weights.

Here's a current shot wearing a silicon ball sleeve, a 40mm weight and a 60mm weight. I like the ball sleeve as it adds a bit of push when I don't have gravity working with me (i.e. sitting in a chair).
Attachments
2016-12-03.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I wish we could trade "problems" and was just wondering the other day if anyone had the opposite situation.

The most important thing is pumping consistently and frequently without pushing it too far at once. Occasional rests are good when they don't seem to respond well. Few of us can resist marathon sessions but short breaks and lower vac levels help avoid injuries that ultimately delay the process.

One nice side effect will be even bigger, heavier balls!