BALL STRETCHING WITH O-RINGS & STEEL RINGS & LEATHER

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

BALL STRETCHING WITH O-RINGS & STEEL RINGS & LEATHER

Post by pumpman12 »

Started to do some ball stretching, I thought I would share some pics. Let me know what you think. PLEASE add any of your own pics.
Attachments
IMG_1075.JPG
IMG_1076.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1078.JPG
IMG_1079.JPG
IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG
Last edited by pumpman12 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
StretchMine

Re: BALL STRETCHING WITH O-RINGS

Post by StretchMine »

Very impressive! I love that stretched bag.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hey pumpman, awesome stretch Allison and I love it, perfect for slipping in a wet pussy. I haven't stretched in awhile, almost forgot how hot it can be. Thanks for the reminder hahaha. Missed you, glad to see you posting. Luv ya A&R
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Thought I'd add one to your thread! R
Attachments
12.JPG
bald_olives

Post by bald_olives »

Even though they're not o-rings, I get the same effect with Silkaskin 2" clear ball stretchers.
I can get up to three on now, but two are comfy :D
Also added a pic from my second pump (approx 45 min w/breaks) and gained a full 1 3/4 in diameter.
Attachments
My 2nd pump
My 2nd pump
No pumping yet just stretching
No pumping yet just stretching
Stretch it out with three
Stretch it out with three
I want bigger balls! started 7.25/ 1st=7.75 / 2nd=8 3/4/ 3rd=9.25
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Rick....and Bald Olives...........Looks fuckin great guys. Trying a couple different O-ring combos. I'm trying to get the right O-rings and some split collar clamps. As soon as I get it right I'll post some pics..................I love this place !!! :D :D
ddrbst27

Post by ddrbst27 »

Figured since these were my first real method of stretching I'd post an old pic from back when I was using em a lot. got to 18 but once it got comfortable wearing them I forgot where at Home Depot I originally found em and moved to split steel weight. If anyone knows where the metal O-rings are that are a continuous circle no openings grooves or anything let me know! If love to see how many I could get on now a year and a half later!
Attachments
image.jpg
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

I bought mine at the isle where they have the snaps and things that go with chain, cable, or rope. They are usually right in that section. If all else fails, take one of yours with you and ask where they would have that sort of thing.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

bald_olives wrote:Even though they're not o-rings, I get the same effect with Silkaskin 2" clear ball stretchers.
I can get up to three on now, but two are comfy :D
Also added a pic from my second pump (approx 45 min w/breaks) and gained a full 1 3/4 in diameter.

Where did you find those? web page?
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
bald_olives

Post by bald_olives »

If looking for stretchers on Amazon, they're in the health and personal care Dept.
Here's a link.http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fit-Silas ... +stretcher
There's more choices on the bottom of page product page.
Looks like I called the brand incorrectly. They're Silaskin not silkaskin. The black ones are super stretchy, very soft, not much support and you'll pop out of them pretty easy and i think it wont last long for durability, but it is very comfy :D to wear for long periods. The clear model is the better choice. It has a firmer grip like the discription states. They are fun, luck :mrgreen:
pumpman12

Re: BALL STRETCHING WITH O-RINGS & STEEL RINGS

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Had some time to add some steel split collar rings to my stretching. By the way, also wanted to comment on ddrbst27 and all those steel ring your using..........fuckin awesome man.
You can see from start to finish 1 ring on up to 4. I'm wearing 3 right now and have had them on all day with no discomfort at all.
Haven't had any time to pump in 3 months now. I hope to get my balls in a Bullmaster soon !!
Attachments
IMG_1082.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1088.JPG
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Hey bald_olives, I recently got myself one of those Silaskin 2" ball stretchers, while it feels great on my balls start to get cold so as soon as that happens I take it off. Did you have that at first or is it just I need to stretch them more before my balls get cold when using it?
Pump

Post by Pump »

Love pumping and stretching!
Attachments
2 ~ 40 x 30 and 1 ~ 40 x 15
2 ~ 40 x 30 and 1 ~ 40 x 15
bald_olives

Post by bald_olives »

Hey bald_olives, I recently got myself one of those Silaskin 2" ball stretchers, while it feels great on my balls start to get cold
The clear silaskin 2" stretcher has a good grip doesn't it. hee hee hee :mrgreen:
I have noticed somewhat colder balls a couple of times, but not always.Depends on how hot it is outside and how active I am.My balls have tuned a little blue couple times but never deep purple like cutting off blood circulation. I kinda like the cool feeling, but then again I use to stick my Dick in snowbanks (ice pussies) and wrap my balls in ice to get them real tight and way way cold. Little did I know I'd be stretching them the other way for low hangers for a couple of years now. Now with starting to pump "Balls Only" I haven't notice cold balls when wearing one or two silaskins after a pump. (Cant get three on if I've been pumping). Not sure if I answered your concern, keep an eye on your color and remove if your buds tturn purple. You could also preheat, warm them boys up, before adding any stretchers. Luck

pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

So I 've been able to keep on my steel rings for about 4 to 6 hours. Just a nice steady pull feelin great. :D :D