NYC to Boston

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

theomb

Re: NYC to Boston

Post by theomb »

Wow, such great work! Let me know when I get a chance to learn from the master. I'm ready to take the next step...
Attachments
Time for more...
Time for more...
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

WOW Stretch ... that's an amazing pump !!! Must feel great to know what you are packing in your trousers at work and know that you will come home and continue to grow with more pumping !! Just awe inspiring ... thanks !!
chinloveballs

Post by chinloveballs »

theomb wrote:Wow, such great work! Let me know when I get a chance to learn from the master. I'm ready to take the next step...
Stretch your balls are such as damn hot...amazing...
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Beautiful balls and bod !!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch,
your most recent sets of pics are fabulous, wonderfully huge long hanging balls, sweet dreams indeed!!! :wink: ellery
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Well I went and did it at last. With the help and under the instruction of Theomb I had my first saline experience. First, what a nice guy. Generous. Sexy as hell. It was a pleasure to spend some time in his company. Even though I only managed to do 400ml on my first outing I must say it was easier than I thought, not painful (I'm such a pussy with needles. I could never slam or shoot smack) but actually a bit slow going. Theomb is a good teacher, walking me through each step, and giving me the benefit of his years of experience. Then he just plugged in and almost his entire litre went while I was still getting my flow to work. Anyway, yes, I will do it again. For one thing the morning after result is so worth it. See the photo below and you'll understand what I mean. Next time more time, more saline and more photos. Thanks Theomb!
Attachments
THEOMB'S BEAUTIFUL BALLS
THEOMB'S BEAUTIFUL BALLS
THEOMB AND ME BEFORE
THEOMB AND ME BEFORE
FILLING 'EM UP
FILLING 'EM UP
PLUGGED IN AND GOING
PLUGGED IN AND GOING
THE MORNING AFTER
THE MORNING AFTER
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

omg!!!!!! i bet you could 6 liters easy please please keep posting love your pics
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

That is a great result Stretchmine!!! That is what I wanted, but I hesitate to do by myself. Please next go for two liters or more. It would be great to see the most magnificent balls in this site, full of saline. Thank you for sharing.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Nice result with only 400 cc . The sky's the limit with your huge sack !!
theomb

Post by theomb »

Special thanks to Stretchmine. Last night was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see that sack fully loaded with Saline. Wow, is it going to be amazing.

Upper left - Here is a pic of the two us us and pictures don't show just how big those balls of his are.
Upper right - My sack with .600ml of Saline
bottom - my sack this morning. It is one of my favorite feelings, that loose, swing, hang and pull.

Can't wait til next time...
Attachments
Before, after<br />morning afters
Before, after
morning afters
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

I just wish I could find guys that are into it in new orleans either pumping or saline
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

You fucker! Those huge balls must feel real good! I hear you about the morning after--the best feeling!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Fabulous!! Yeah, the morning after shot is just magnificent, can't image how wonderful it will look and feel at 1000 ml., :wink: ellery
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

OMG ... you did saline !!! WOW! LOVE it .. you guys BOTH look great !!! Making me wanna fill mine up now ... Damn work tomorrow morning !!! :(
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

Stretch, you're going to need some VERY special trousers if you're going to fill those up, but I'll be watching with huge interest and baited breath, probably a hard cock too. Have you organised bulk deliveries of saline, a small tanker sounds appropriate? And if you ever went down the glucose path, well I'd possibly be able to see you from Australia and give you a slurpy lick, good luck, and I know you'll keep posting.