NYC to Boston

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

NYC to Boston

Post by StretchMine »

My last pump session in my little apartment in NYC for a while. I'll be in Boston for a job through the summer. Next post will be of my first pump session in the hotel where I'll be living and hopefully gaining some LENGTH! I use the Junior a couple of times a day (occasionally my 4X16 and the Senior) and I've gotten very used to it. Time to kick myself in the ass and MOVE ON.
I found some stainless split collars on an industrial equipment site that I think will work. They have a 3" bore (inner diameter) with a 4.5" outer diameter. each is 3/4" thick and weighs almost 2 lbs. Its a wholesale site so I need to find a distributor when I get to Boston. I'm sure they are wicked expensive. It'll be worth it though. I need that larger diameter and to feel some additional weight hanging between my legs.

The first two photos are from a few weeks ago showing how I hang in the morning when I first get up. I may have posted these before... Have I mentioned lately how much I love my nuts?

Stretch
Attachments
100_2382.JPG
100_2381.JPG
100_2390.JPG
100_2387.JPG
100_2386.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
headair123

Re: NYC to Boston

Post by headair123 »

There is an appropriate joke. It goes like this:

A man walks into a bar and notices a horse in the corner.
Next to the horse, there is a bucket full of dollar bills.
The man asks the bartender about the horse and bucket.
The bartender responds: "you put a dollar in the bucket. Then you try to make the horse laugh. If you succeed, you take the money."
The man says ok and heads to the horse.
A couple of minutes later, he comes back. And, the horse is laughing hysterically.
The man collects the money and leaves the bar.
A month later, the man returns to the bar. Inside, there is a bucket full of money and the horse is still laughing.
So, the man asks the bartender about the situation. The bartender says "you put a dollar in. If you make the horse cry, you get the money."
The man goes to the horse. A couple of minutes later, he comes back.
The horse is balling its eyes out.
So, the bartender says "ok. You get the money. But, last time you made him laugh. Now you make him cry. How did you do it?"
The man says "last time I told him my nuts were bigger than his. This time I showed him!"
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Strechmine, you are the greatest in ball hanging. I do not know how many you have spent to get there but I am sure that has been a lot. When I see your pictures I realized that I am really far away to get half of the results that you have. In any you inspire me to continue pumping for more!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Stretchmine, always a pleasure to see your beaut package pumped or unpumped :D you show us what dedication can achieve
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

SM, always outstanding! Thank u so much for not being bored with posting and our constant questions etc..Inspiring , thanks BB. :wink:
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

Whoa, would love to wake up with that sac!

I love the feeling of my loose bag and balls rolling around, but I just have to imagine having that beast inbetween my legs.

So how do you hide that package, or do you even try to?

Very interested in seeing your photo blog of summer pumping.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Go here for industrial split collars. They are used on rotating shafts (!)
http://www.ruland.com/ps_collars_shaft_sp.asp

Also Climax Metals makes split collars. They do not sell direct however but if there is a Fastenal in your area you can order through them.

Neither of these places is cheap. A 3" bore stainless steel split collar is $200!

Good luck!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

Hope you are doing fine in Boston.......
chainman996

Post by chainman996 »

StretchMine wrote:Go here for industrial split collars. They are used on rotating shafts (!)
http://www.ruland.com/ps_collars_shaft_sp.asp

Also Climax Metals makes split collars. They do not sell direct however but if there is a Fastenal in your area you can order through them.

Neither of these places is cheap. A 3" bore stainless steel split collar is $200!

Good luck!
Stretch, I bought my first rings from McMaster-Carr, and they show a 3" bore 2-piece stainless for $132, but I suspect it isn't polished.

CM996
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I bought a 3.5" bore on Grainger.com made by Ruland and Dayton. I've ordered several from different companies. When they arrive i will report on the best. I'm looking forward to having a split collar that finally fits me!
Pumping and stretching,
Stretch
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Even before I started saline, I was NEVER able to get a split collar to fit !!! So frustrating !!! I'd be interested in hearing about your "larger" collars !!! Cause now I SURE can't get a standard split collar on! LOL. Thanks for your info.
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

beautifull!
be big, be proud, be happy
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch, as always you are looking fabulous!! Very glad you have stayed out of harms way in your move to Boston. I look forward to your next post and also to seeing you soon. cheers, Ellery
Last edited by ellery888 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

I loved those neat monster jr. Photos, Stretch! You look great in that cylinder. Stay safe , there in Boston, my friend. Thanks for Sharing your photos.
zwara63

Post by zwara63 »

Hi.
I have not posted in quite a while , but here I am again .I have not pumped in almost a year but I do a lot of stretching with weights.I have ordered some good wide diameter & heavy weights through this company ,it is in Pakistan their quality is good ,but it is the prices that are even better. A Lot cheaper than those in europe or the U.S. market.just thought that this might help.

Take care..

http://listersurgicalco.trustpass.alibaba.com/
http://www.listersurgicalco.com/