Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Actually, two pages were entirely deleted today, page #39 y page #40.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
nudesatyr

Post by nudesatyr »

Awesome. Beautiful.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

nudesatyr wrote:Awesome. Beautiful.

Thank you Nudesatyr for your comment. I wish you were close to the city. I was checking your location in Google Map, unfortunately is 4.5 hours driving from my place. Please let me know in advance when you are coming to NYC, just in case that you want to pump together. :)
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
JoelVakarian

Post by JoelVakarian »

RicanMan, Your balls are absolutely amazing, they look so full and amazing and fill out your underwear and jock straps amazingly. I have seen some of the most sexy worship-able bulges while looking at your pictures. You are a huge inspiration to me and to many people to get bigger. Thank you for gracing us with your massive package! ^.=.^ <3
Steeve3662

Re: Monster Jr Advice

Post by Steeve3662 »

StretchMine wrote:Good morning. The Junior is my go to cylinder. I love it and easily pack it now after several years of use. Yeah, the opening is larger than 2.5" for sure as Ellery states. My only quibble with it is that it is not long enough. I could definitely use another 4" or 6" of length at this point. I usually have a hard time getting a good seal on the Senior. I'm just not big enough around to seal it off.
The thing that works for me about the Junior is the expanding length you get due to the teardrop shape of the cylinder. I like the way it fits snuggly at the opening then pulls your balls down and wider at the end. This allows your balls to expand and increase in size resulting in a more natural shape. Good luck RicanMan!
Stretch
I love my monster Jr
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

JoelVakarian wrote:RicanMan, Your balls are absolutely amazing, they look so full and amazing and fill out your underwear and jock straps amazingly. I have seen some of the most sexy worship-able bulges while looking at your pictures. You are a huge inspiration to me and to many people to get bigger. Thank you for gracing us with your massive package! ^.=.^ <3
Thank you JoelVakarian. You are very kind and generous in your comments and I happy to see that you are one of "my fan" LOL
chainman996

Post by chainman996 »

Rican Man

I've just finished all 39 pages of your saga, during which my planned-for 2 hour session lasted 4+ hours and was worth every minute. It was gratifying to see your dedication and success and also to see everybody else chiming in to help and encourage.

Thank you for writing everyday and making it interesting.

Best regards.

Chainman
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

chainman996 wrote:Rican Man

I've just finished all 39 pages of your saga, during which my planned-for 2 hour session lasted 4+ hours and was worth every minute. It was gratifying to see your dedication and success and also to see everybody else chiming in to help and encourage.

Thank you for writing everyday and making it interesting.

Best regards.

Chainman
Chainman, after reading your message, I realized that I was needing reaffirmation about posting messages here. For a while I thought that nobody was ready the posting, and resulted that other pumpers and pumpers admirer are following my tread. Thank you very much to share your comments and personal experience in this thread. I stopped pumping for three weeks but I decided to pump again, after reading your comment. :) I am sharing today pictures that I liked but I believe I did not posted before. All of them are recent, before and after looks. Enjoy them! :)
Attachments
Out.jpg
Great frontal pic 2.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Two more...what is your favorite?
Attachments
Great frontal pic.jpg
Out 2.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I wanted to share this picture, since after a couple weeks pause, the pumping journey will continue.
Attachments
Big Package.jpg
Big Package.jpg (43.79 KiB) Viewed 3187 times
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I wanted to share this picture, since after a couple weeks pause, the pumping journey will continue.
Amazing pictures RM. I love the massive packing of your tube.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, my favorite is the out of jeans shot :) It exudes huge genital power you should be very proud of! Imagine the day when u completely fill the MTjr. :D It will be mind bending especially for the unfortunately less endowed to be mind controlled and mentally subjugated :twisted: What a lovely power to have......Keep going.....BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:RM, my favorite is the out of jeans shot :) It exudes huge genital power you should be very proud of! Imagine the day when u completely fill the MTjr. :D It will be mind bending especially for the unfortunately less endowed to be mind controlled and mentally subjugated :twisted: What a lovely power to have......Keep going.....BB.
Thank you Bullbags. The jeans shot is my favorite too! and yes, I am very proud of having a package that exudes huge genital power. I have not use the Monster Jr. lately but want to go back to the tube to see if I can have some additional filling. It is closer now than last year. :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I found this picture that I have not posted in this thread. This was my "natural look" 2013 (after two weeks of being pumped). Significant changes if compared with 2014.
Attachments
Natural Look.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey pumper fellows! Long time without pumping and posting picture. I wanted to share this one.
Attachments
image.jpg