Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Bignlow! Your pictures are absolutely inspiring. Today I am planning to pump at least for five hours.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I did it! I spent 5 1/2 hours with 95% positive results and 5% negative: I got blisters for the second time in my 13 years of pumping! I was pumping dry the first two hours, and then wet with Epson Salt, very concentrated (I think that this was one of the things that caused the blisters) and a very thigh rubber ring around the head of my cock. I packed for second time my BullMaster Magnum tube (Only 50% of the pockets, since my hanging is short) but feeling happy because the tube does not dominate me anymore. It is still challenging and I hope that the blisters are healing soon.

I would like to know how soon can you pump again? I got four blisters, two big and two small. :( Pictures will be posted later).
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

In my Bull Master Magnum after five hours.
Attachments
Today 1.jpg
Today 1.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 2056 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Rear view right after getting our of the tube
Attachments
Rear view.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Showing my gains, it is feel great, even with the blisters burning the head of my cock. I think that being uncut helps! LOL
Attachments
Today 2.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

A few more shots. Blister is healing really quick, I hope to return to the tube tomorrow, at least for two hours.
Attachments
Two hours later.jpg
Big Balls.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Rearview always difficult but I tried my best.
Attachments
Real View.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Wearing blue jeans with a big package is challenging! :) 8)
Attachments
Bluejeans one.jpg
Bluejeans one.jpg (69.51 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My best blue jeans picture. I went for dinner with friends and NOBODY NOTICED THE BULGE!!!
Attachments
Bulge three hours later.jpg
headair123

Post by headair123 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Rearview always difficult but I tried my best.
That is an excellent rearview.

You are developing a really good hang from the looks of it.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

headair123 wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:Rearview always difficult but I tried my best.
That is an excellent rearview.

You are developing a really good hang from the looks of it.

Thank you Headair123. If we consider that I started from zero, I have progressed a lot. What I mean is that my balls were so small that sometimes people were asking me if I have them!!! LOL.

My permanent gains are about the size of a small egg, even after a week or two of pumping. When my balls are pumped is a different story. I have not taken the diameter measure but being able to pack the Monster Jr. and now the Bull Master Magnum, can give you an idea about the size. I am still working with the hanging without stretching (which I know will speed the process). More to come.... :)
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

daggone ricanman, but you really have become a fine example for me. look forward to the day i get my hands on...cock and balls into... a monster jr. I dig seeing your pics. if ever in ft flakerdale, i hope you let me know. peace
Phill
groove the tube!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Love how you've progress since your break, guess the boys needed that. The MJr. pics show just how much more length you've gained
and the BM tube shows me that I need one.
Great pump on your journey and you will maybe need looser pants, but then again showing off can be a lot of fun too.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RCM, really awesome 'bulge' pics, superb! Are u kidding about no one noticing :shock: Were u attending a convention for the eyesight challenged :mrgreen: that bulge is mind controlling materiel :twisted: congrats, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

iPumpFL wrote:daggone ricanman, but you really have become a fine example for me. look forward to the day i get my hands on...cock and balls into... a monster jr. I dig seeing your pics. if ever in ft flakerdale, i hope you let me know. peace
Phill

Thank you for your kind message. I am trying to accomplish my goal of having low hanging big balls. It is not an easy task but I feel that I am getting there. Please see below some new pic from today pumping session.
Attachments
Packing Tube.jpg