Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I completed yesterday my goal of pumping 12 hours total in four days. Usually I don't have the time to pump long session but had a couple days out of work.
The quality of the pictures were not good, so I decided to post them in black & white.
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

More
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I thought that I was done with the pumping for the rest of the week but today I had the urge of pumping again and I did a marathon of five hours, my progress with the bull master magnum is amazing I packed the tube in diameter and now feel motivated to go for lenght. My balls are huge and incredible heavy.
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan, you have accomplished a lot. How you can manage such package in public? :roll:
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:RicanMan, you have accomplished a lot. How you can manage such package in public? :roll:
Thank you Bullballs! Keeping discreet the package is my new challenge but every time that I had long sessions I'm less successful achieving that! Lol. I took this picture last night after 45 minutes in the tube.
Attachments
MJ.jpg
MJ.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

Muchas gracias for your PM nice pictures and encouraging words.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Excellent huge results !!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

brock.vegas wrote:Excellent huge results !!
Thank you Brock! I would like to get bigger but I don't have the time to do it. I will be doing another pumping marathon for the holiday, so just wait for something huge! LOL
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After months of using the BullMaster Magnum, I started to develop more volume to the point that I am not using anymore the cushion for my tube. I have noticed that I can easily pack in the diameter the first three inches of the tube and recently, I have observed that the pressure in my shaft is brutal and is becoming painful after the first hour of moderate pump pressure. I am concerned that if that pattern continue, I will not be able to pump for long sessions. Have any of you have experienced this situation?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I am excited about pumping during the holiday. I will start pumping tonight, just to be ready and relaxed for tomorrow night. These pictures were taken during the weekend. I am very happy with the progress in my Bullmaster Magnum tube. I feel that I am improving a lot. :)
Attachments
Monsterball magnum 1 resized.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

One more picture.
Attachments
Monsterball magnum 3.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I did today eight hours of pumping in three sessions, one in the morning for four hours using three different tubes and the second in the afternoon for three hours in the Bullmaster Magnum tube which I nucely packed. In the evening I did another hour for a total of 8 in one single day. No sore or pain, which means that I mastered the process.

I was motivated to do more but I decided to stop. I am going for more on Friday and Saturday. The hanging is nice and I hope that I have achieved some permanent gains.
Attachments
image.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Out of tube enjoying my hugeness!
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The traditional rear view
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last one for tonight...it feels heavy!
Attachments
image.jpg