Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last night I started my every second day one hour routine when I noticed that I was growing more than usual, so decided to pump longer and ended making four hours!! I want to pack the bullmaster magnum using the seal, which I have before accomplish. I can pack that tube without seal in three hours. I took some pictures to share my results. Here they are!
Attachments
Rear view.jpg
Rear view.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Wow RM! that pic in dress pants is awesome, just a massive package :D I can just imagine the secret glances you get from some colleagues as you try to casually hide your inevitable bulge and their squirming thoughts as they are mesmerized :twisted: fabulous, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

[quote="bullbags"]Wow RM! that pic in dress pants is awesome, just a massive package :D I can just imagine the secret glances you get from some colleagues as you try to casually hide your inevitable bulge and their squirming thoughts as they are mesmerized :twisted: fabulous, BB.[/quote

You don't have an idea my struggle to hide that big package! Getting out of my office to eat I saw a mature woman staring at my bulge with disbelieve!! I enjoyed the moment and was smiling!!! Lol
Attachments
Rear view 2.jpg
Rear view 2.jpg (15.8 KiB) Viewed 3565 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thanks nnjballs for your private message and encouragement. Meant a lot to me!!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, I just luv stories like that! I wish more members would relate their adventures concerning the power of the bulge because it really does affect others whether young or older, male or female :twisted: I know I have noticed it 100's of times, it's sweet and intoxicating, BB. :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:RM, I just luv stories like that! I wish more members would relate their adventures concerning the power of the bulge because it really does affect others whether young or older, male or female :twisted: I know I have noticed it 100's of times, it's sweet and intoxicating, BB. :)
Thanks for your comment Bullbags. It is true. About a month ago I met a guy and when he saw me naked he lost control of himself and was laughing and when I asked him he told me I'm nervous, I have never seen a man with such big balls and thick cock!! He later managed the package very well! Lol
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Structural overload is so erotic!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

PumpStart wrote:Careful pumping in your oxballs ring, I tried it and it couldn't handle the size of my sack
IMG_20150604_102751293.jpg
Pumpstart thanks for your message and for trying to wear the Oxballs cockring in your ms
massive package. I never do that because I only wear the Oxballs ring when I'm doing moderate pumping to improve the shape of my balls. Mine is extremely flexible and even when I got a big size it is still very comfortable. What size of tube did you use in the picture?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

PumpStart wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:Pumpstart thanks for your message and for trying to wear the Oxballs cockring in your ms
massive package. I never do that because I only wear the Oxballs ring when I'm doing moderate pumping to improve the shape of my balls. Mine is extremely flexible and even when I got a big size it is still very comfortable. What size of tube did you use in the picture?
That one is my homemade STJ that I found at walmart. Usually I only wore my oxball ring when I was done pumping but I wanted to try it while pumping this time. I didn't even notice it broke until I was ready to get out of the jar :P
That is big tube. I spent five hours pumping today and in point I wore the Oxballs ring, let me share with and the other pampers these images
Attachments
Rear view 3.jpg
Rear view 3.jpg (27.45 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Monster Jr today 1.jpg
Monster Jr today 1.jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
image.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After I finished I leashed the monster!
Attachments
Leashed.jpg
Leashed.jpg (17.98 KiB) Viewed 3583 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

First photo in my monster junior tube after 1 1/2 hour and second picture two days after still enormous
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After two hours in the tube...getting ready for the weekend!
Attachments
image.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, awesome hang out of those dress pants, huge and menacing :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:RM, awesome hang out of those dress pants, huge and menacing :twisted: BB.
Thanks Bullbags. That day after I took the picture in the men room, I forgot to put my zipper up, and although I was wearing undies my package was very prominent and one if my female coworker saw my bulge and her natural expression was very funny. She was hynoptized for a seconds! Lol
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Back to my Monster Jr but I consider that the bullmaster magnum is the best tube for me.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg