Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullballsNJ

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan2001 wrote:
brock.vegas wrote:Nice fat dick and big balls !!

Thank you Brock! This size is my "new normal". Usually I am pumping 35 minutes three times a week, just to keep a big package. :D
RM, I second what Brock said, you cock is amazingly fat and your balls big!!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I went back to the first posting and compared my first picture in the Monster Jr. with one of my latest pumping session in the same tube, the progress is really visible with the advantage that I can pack my tube in half of the time. This picture was my first in the tube a year ago.
Attachments
First.jpg
First.jpg (29.46 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This is one of the latest sessions, rear view after 45 minutes.
Attachments
Rear view two.JPG
Rear view two.JPG (31.24 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I wanted to share a couple of pictures that I have not posted before. I am planning a big pump session for this weekend, so I hope to accomplish something big to be shared. I am planning to end my thread for the holiday and take a long break to see what would happens.
Attachments
Rear view one.JPG
Rear view one.JPG (32.2 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Monster Jr.JPG
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

Awesome pictures RicanMan! Love the last one in the Monster Jr. Your packing is amazing. Please don't end the thread :D
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I have realized many things. First, if you want to increase the size of your cock and balls, you need to work hard. Second you need to have the adequate equipment. Third you need to be consistent and create a routine that allows you to accomplish your goal. For many years I pumped occasionally, especially when I have nothing to do and did not have plans to be out of the privacy of my home. Pumping was my bigger secret.

A lot of great pumpers motivated me to continue in my journey and honestly, I never thought that I would be able to reach the same size of some of my pumper fellows in this forum. Everything has changed now. My Long Johnny tube is too small for me after 30 minutes. This does not mean that I am fully packing the tube but the diameter is too small for my balls, so after ½ of use, I switch to the Monster Junior, where I spend another hour, then switch to my Bull Master Magnum, tube which I love since is extremely comfortable. Also, I love the after shape of this tube. It is still a challenge for me since I am not fully packing the tube but it is matter of time, to get there.

One of the things that I have experienced, and probably all the veterans of this forum would agree is that you will get the best results when pumping with low pressure, a heat pad, water, and a great lubricant (if you are pumping dry). Epsom salt also has made a huge difference and has given me the best shape ever as well as the best hanging.

In summary, I am planning to end this thread in the next few days, but that does not necessarily mean that I will end my pumping addiction! LOL From time to time I will pump and share results and personal experiences in this forum. Thank you.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I am pumping tonight. I decided to use from the beginning to the end my bullballs magnum tube. After one hour this is what I got. Not seal and not easy without it!
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After two hours
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I pumped last night for three hours I could not fully pack the beast tube (the bullmaster magnum) but I was close to. This is the size of my balls next day.
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I pumped last night for three hours I could not fully pack the beast tube (the bullmaster magnum) but I was close to. This is the size of my balls next day.
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

First hour in the bullmaster magnum. Looks great. I'm amazed about how quick I can get a lot volume. Last night I drank 8 glass of water and that helps a lot.
Attachments
image.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Monsterly powerful RC! The bullmaster mag pics really accentuate the look of great genital weight and hugeness :twisted: The sheer weight must be intoxicating :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My balls after 24 hours. Heaviness everywhere!
Attachments
image.jpg
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Lookin good man!! Nice constant size!! I feel you on trying to pack that Magnum! It's massive!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm beginning to master the beast....I meant the bullmaster magnum tube. This picture was taken after 1 1/2 hour. Since my limitation is lenght, I'm sure that I will be able to fully pack the tube (diameter) including the pockets. I have been very close to get there, the problem is that without a seal after one hour pumping is very uncomfortable and hurt. Also for first time this week I notice that my shaft is so big that the after half hour the pressure of my skin against the wall of the tube in that area is too much even if I'm using moderate pressure. I think that the manufacturer of the tube shoul consider adding a two stage to the to reduce the pressure there. I would like to know if other pumpers that are using this tube have experienced the same problem.
Attachments
image.jpg