Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

One more. :D
Attachments
One more.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Taking a break. I like the shape.
Attachments
frontal view.jpg
Frontal view 2.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The quality of the picture is not good but you can figure out how much I have improved.
Attachments
Rear massive.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

wow yeah, that last pic is pretty impressive
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you MRuss! I would like to have more time to pump but my tight work schedule does not allow me to do it. When I have the chance, I take advantage and pump for long hours. During my last session, I spent six hours in a day with breaks of 15 minutes. At the end, I was very motivated to continue for another, but I wanted to do other things, and I stopped. I realized that I have overgrown all my tubes in diameter, meaning that I need to buy bigger tubes or work with the length. Let's see what I can accomplish next time. :D
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After a pump marathon, you may need to continue keeping you package in good shape. This is what I do. Packing my small tube to extent the pleasure of having big balls. :lol:
Attachments
Packing my tube.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Rear view after pumping
Attachments
Next day rear view.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Excellent work RC. Slow and steady and carefully and your package will dominate the world of scrotal male genital superiority :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Bullbags for your comment. Very inspiring as usual :D I want to share two more pictures taken this last week.
Attachments
My results after 45 minutes.jpg
My results after 45 minutes.jpg (35.71 KiB) Viewed 2320 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I called this picture: Cock melting with my balls, for obvious reason! LOL
Attachments
Cock melting with my balls.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I called this picture: Cock melting with my balls, for obvious reason! LOL
No it's not melting, I can see the cleavage running parallel to and above that bright reflection. Hot.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:I called this picture: Cock melting with my balls, for obvious reason! LOL
No it's not melting, I can see the cleavage running parallel to and above that bright reflection. Hot.
Thank you Pipefitterdom! I agree with you. Does not matter how I pump and for how long, my cock still prominent, and honestly I would like to see my balls taking the first place. It is an anatomy configuration, that I do not frequently see in other pumpers.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Rc, I think it's great that your appendages are competing which each other :D They have a mind of their own and obviously their own agenda for world domination :twisted: All u have to do is continue and support their efforts and subsequently enjoy the awesome outcome= huge cock/foreskin/scrotum! What could be more wonderful? :twisted: BB
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:Rc, I think it's great that your appendages are competing which each other :D They have a mind of their own and obviously their own agenda for world domination :twisted: All u have to do is continue and support their efforts and subsequently enjoy the awesome outcome= huge cock/foreskin/scrotum! What could be more wonderful? :twisted: BB

Bullbags, I truly believe that they have a "mind of their own agenda" and even when I decided to stop, they want to continue for more. Please see the next two pictures....this is "my normal look" it scare me to think that in another year, I can't wear my regular blue jeans.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

In another post, Pipperfitterdom said that he wants to be able to wear regular cloth and have some normalcy, I perfectly understand him. I have started to think if I need to slow down because this is how I look after two weeks of my last pumping session. In other words, my "normal look".
Attachments
Bulge 1.jpg