Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I want to share a serie of pictures taken during my most recent pumping session. The pictures were taken during my breaks almost half hour between the first and the last.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

And this is looks like two days later :-)
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

It's look like today is the day that I will fully fill the two side pockets of my BullMaster Magum tube. What do you think?
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I did it!!! Now I need to fill the other part of the tube :-) I have not rush to get there but eventually I will accomplish that to have a full package.
Attachments
image.jpg
querelle

Post by querelle »

Congratulations RicanMan! That must have been soooo satisfying. It looks wonderful!
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Lookin good Ricanman!!! Those full balls filling it out complwetely. Now to feel the weight when you release that monster from its confines. I can't help but swing it around slapping my ass and belly with them :) See you after the Holiday!
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

I just wish I could justify the $250 for a tube... back to the jar :(
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

Congratulations - I hope I can get there myself one day - or maybe next week...
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

aabrunot wrote:Congratulations - I hope I can get there myself one day - or maybe next week...
Thank you Aabrunot! I'm sure that you will accomplish that soon. Motivation and a consistent routine are the keys!
Attachments
image.jpg
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RM, the two rear view pics are just amazing. You look powerful in the tube and the second picture shows that you have moved from cantaloupe to water melon size!!! LOL. Congratulations!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:RM, the two rear view pics are just amazing. You look powerful in the tube and the second picture shows that you have moved from cantaloupe to water melon size!!! LOL. Congratulations!!
Thank you my friend! I have not pumped for three days so this is my "normal unpumped bulge".
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm in the mood of getting huge this week. Last night I was planning to pump for one hour and ended my session after 3 hours. I will pump today two hours and Thursday the whole day. Other two pumpers will join me during the weekend. My goal is to complete 14 hours of pumping this week. Pictures will be posted!!
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Great update Rican; you've gotten quite a bit larger than when you started. Do you see yourself slowing down anytime soon, or continuing at the current rate of pumping?

SN: It would be hot to see your bulge walking down the street in the city!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I pumped already seven hours today with my pumper friend Aabrunot. We got huge and had a good time. After a small break, I'm back in my BullMaster tube, I don't know for how long but until my body says enough is enough! I'm not forcing myself and I'm enjoying each minute in my tube.
Attachments
image.jpg
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

RIcanman - we did get huge and had a great time! And I'd like to point out that that picture was taken during the first two hours... everything got even bigger later on