Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: Monster Jr Advice, and my first pictures in the tube

Post by bullbags »

RC, looking incredible in that last photo with the warm water 8) It's true that with water not only does the skin stretch more but the weight adds to the general feeling of heaviness :twisted: totally addictive and effective 8) Monstrous actually to the under-endowed earthlings destined to weep before our hugeness :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Bullbags! I am right now in the tube, doing my every second day 45 minutes routine. Because I missed one day, I am planning to extend my pumping session to 1 1/2 hour today. I will post some pictures later.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

A few pictures of my last pumping session, first my bulge before pumping, then after and two in the tube
Attachments
Before
Before
Before Pumping Bulge.jpg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The after picture. I spent 1 1/2 hour in my pumping session. The results....almost the same that last time, I think that I have got 1" more in the tube.
Attachments
After
After
After pumping bulge.jpg (29.77 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

In the tube....great feeling.
Attachments
Nice packing
Nice packing
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Is not the best picture (sorry about the poor quality) but it shows my progress in the hanging department! :D
Attachments
Rear.jpg
Rear.jpg (11.03 KiB) Viewed 2623 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Awesome RM! You are a real study in progress and proof of results! You're going to be a 'Monster', huge hang, thick/long cock and foreskin, the perfect male storm :twisted: I've got to get a MTjr. as soon as possible 8) , thanks for posting, BB.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

If I start out with my MTJr, I am too small in the groin to get a good seal at the MTJr entrance. And the PumpToys seal for the MTJr didn't work. Now, I pump for about 1 1/2 hour in my STJ using the Pump Toys STJ seal. That gives me good initial expansion. (2+ hours in STJ, and I can barely get out of the jar, even by pressurizing it.) After the STJ session, I rest an hour or so, massaging the package and swinging it to move the expansion down. Then I install the MTJr. I get good seal at the entrance, and the vacuum pulls the sack about 2/3 of the way down the length of the MTJr. A wonderful sight. Am getting much better stretch at the end of the sack, but less expansion further up, but that's what I want. I also get less puffyness at the penis because the upper parts get squeezed a bit by the narrow neck of the MTJr. Again, I don't really want so much puffyness.

I've only recently worked out that sequence, but I definitely get better stretch of the sack, so I'm going to do it more often. I use warm water inside with a silicone heater wrapped around the STJ. The shape of the MTJr is not good for attaching a heater, so I use a heating pad with the MTJr. About every 45-60 seconds, I vent the container for 2 seconds, then resume pumping. Maximum vacuum is about 5 in. Hg in the STJ, about 6 in. Hg with the MTJr (smaller volume than the STJ). The vent reduces the vacuum to about 2 in. Hg. It's interesting to watch, and exquisite to fell the package expand and contract as the vacuum is cycled. I use a high capacity aquarium pump, and a timing circuit with a 12 volt solenoid valve to do the venting.

I've also noticed that I'm going to have to get larger stretching weights, because the ID of my old ones is now too small, unless I wait several days after a pump session to use the weights. I lose about 90% of the initial expansion within 24-36 hours, but that last 10% seems to last for several days. And the proportions are great (nice, relaxed hang, but obviously somewhat enlarged.)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

It is has been three weeks since I started pumping with the Monster Jr. During this period, I have observed that in the first day I was very excited and looks like that excitement helped me a lot. I also have noticed that when you are totally relaxed (and horny) get better results! If you see the first pictures, definitely my best results are when I have pumped for more than a hour. I am trying to keep a basic routine of 45 minutes every second day, but last night I did not have the time so I made 15 minutes only. Please see my pictures documenting my experience. What surprised me last night is how quick I can see better results. After 10 minutes in the tube, I decided to try a new technique: pumping my balls only, and it worked out! I will try this new method for a longer time to see what I can accomplish.
Attachments
Ten minutes in the tube
Ten minutes in the tube
Just the beginning
Just the beginning
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My new technique. I never thought that it would be possible to do this. Have you try to pump only your balls with the Monster Jr.?
Attachments
Nice surprise
Nice surprise
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last night I had my 45 minutes session. This time I began with Long John cylinder. This picture shows what I can accomplish in the first 20 minutes. I have noticed that the due the hanging of my balls I am not fully packing the tube as I used to in 35 minutes, which is great because that is what I want, a nice hanging pair of balls.
Attachments
In my favorite tube.
In my favorite tube.
In my LJ tube.jpg (36.69 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This is the look of at the end of my 45 minutes pumping session. This week, I am planning to extend my session for two hours. Of course, I am planning to take next day off my office. :D
Attachments
End of my pumping session
End of my pumping session
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This Friday 19 of April will be a month since I started pumping with my Monster Jr. By the end of this week I will have accumulated more than 16 hours of pumping. The results are documented with pictures. I will post the last session of this week and will continue my journey informing from time to time. The experience has been exciting and rewarding. For now, I want to share a few more pictures taken last night.
Attachments
After 15 minutes.jpg
Last night
Last night
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

More pictures documenting last night pumping
Attachments
Wet pumping.jpg
Wet pumping.jpg (16.77 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
After 30 minutes.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last pictures.....
Attachments
Getting big 2.jpg
Getting big 2.jpg (16.26 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
At the end of my pumping session
At the end of my pumping session
Getting big.jpg (14.9 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.