Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

StretchMine

Re: Monster Jr Advice, and my first pictures in the tube

Post by StretchMine »

Excellent progress RicanMan. I'm so happy you are enjoying the Junior. I think the Monstertube Junior inspires and unleashes a lot of a pumper's potential. You'll be packing before you know it. Be patient and enjoy the hell out of getting there.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
major77

Post by major77 »

I´ve always wanted a MT jr... Now I´m sure! This is going to be my next tube... ;)
Good job done! I´m looking forward to follow your thread... :)

Happy easter :)
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Very nice, that is what I call expansion in a sort amount of time. Have to save my penny's and get the jr too
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Strechmine! I am really happy with the new tube and motivated to pump every second day. The expansion is visible and I can see the beginning of a nice hanging. Please see the pictures next day and 48 hours later.
Attachments
Next day look.jpg
Next day look.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Here is how my cock and balls look after 48 hours of my 1 1/2 hours pumping session. I called this picture "my little monster" :D :D :D
Attachments
48 hours after
48 hours after
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Very nice set of pics, RicanMan! I'm about ready to get one those - keep up with your great pics, and good luck!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Pumpguy and Family Guy. The investment is worthy! Since I got my new tube I have pumped 5 times (every second day) Usually I am pumping for 45 minutes session in the evenings (I have a job!) and last weekend I pumped 3 hours 45 minutes total (two sessions). In this picture I can see the shape of the Monster Jr. I am not wearing cockring. (I want to believe that the Monster Jr. is working!!) LOL
Attachments
14 hours later after a 45 minutes session
14 hours later after a 45 minutes session
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Please notice that this is my second week using the Monster Jr., so it is very short time to see results beyond what I am currently showing.
Attachments
Last night after 1 hour
Last night after 1 hour
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This picture was taken last night after 1 hour pumping session. I felt uncomfortable because of the pressure around my shaft, I have a lot of pubic hair, but although I have already shaved around it was necessary to do more. I am not happy with that.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This is becoming addictive. I have never pumped before during the morning in week days. I did it this morning, I woke up horny, grabbed my pump and the Monster Jr. and I did 1 hour. I do not know what to wear to hide my bulge! LOL
Attachments
Today Pumping 1 hour.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

My advice would be not to try to hard to hide your bulge...:)
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Strechmine for your advice. I followed it and enjoyed it. I went to my work with the big package. A couple of men were discretely looking at my bulge with curiosity. I pretended that did not notice! I have continued my saga of pumping frequently and is becoming my new way of pumping. I pumped last night using for 30 minutes my Long John tube, and then switching to the Monster Jr. What a great advice! I was amazed about how quick I was able to pack the Monster Jr. Then, I pumped for 45 minutes more setting up a new milestone with my new tube. Please see the pictures from last night and compare with my previous pictures posted at the beginning of the thread.
Attachments
Getting to get the best packing.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Please notice how my balls have passed the metal at the bottom of the cylinder. Also, the nice packing after 1 hour.
Attachments
Best packing.jpg
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

I wish my balls were as big you guys
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Bone, I remember the time when my balls were so small that a friend asked me if I had balls, because they were not visible. That is the reason why I started pumping and after years of pumping I am very proud to say that I have BIG BALLS!! lol. Keep a pumping routine and you will see great results. BTW, I would like to see a pic of your balls.