Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

aabrunot

Re: Monster Jr Advice, and my first pictures in the tube

Post by aabrunot »

Great results!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Ricanman, great pump and it's only the beginning ! there is no doubt in my mind that the shape of the jr. has got a lot to do with shaping the perfect package and you are proving it. I've got to switch to a MTjr. soon. Your bulge is awesome! You're going to be really big, thanks for posting and will follow you're progress closely :twisted: Best regards BB. 8)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Bigballs and Bigtilover thank you for your comments. I believe that the Monster Jr. is making a difference in my pumping results. I pumped on Monday, just for 45 minutes and my bulge was big until today. I will post a picture that I took today, is not good quality but you will see what I am talking. I usually wear a leather cockring after pumping with my Long John tube, I could not wear the cockring after my first session with the Monster Jr., and that happened tonight too. Again, I pumped for 45 minutes and had the same results. Please see my pictures. My suggestion, to Bigtilover, is that if you have the LJ tube, try that for the first 30 minutes and then switch to the Monster Jr. for another 30 minutes to see what happen. That is what I am planning to do this weekend. Good luck.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Here is the picture that I took today after three days of pumping, package still big. Sorry for the poor quality of the pic.
Attachments
After three days
After three days
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This is from today pumping. I repeated my 45 minutes routine with the same results. Love the Monster Jr!
Attachments
Today pumping session of 45 minutes
Today pumping session of 45 minutes
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Two more pictures from my last night pumping session.
Attachments
Balls view
Balls view
View.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 5264 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

At the end of my last pumping....it was nice to see again what 45 minutes in this tube can make. I like the shape and the comfort to have some extra room for my balls to grow a little bit every session until I am able to full packed the Monster Jr. When....may be in six months or less, everything will depends on the results of my first two hours session this Sunday. Any tip or advice to accomplish my goal is welcome.
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

I've been wanting an MJ for a long time. Thanks to you RicanMan, now I've really got to get my hands on, and my cock and balls in, one soon! Wish they weren't so darn pricey though.
groove the tube!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

IPumpFl, the tube is pricey but it is worthy. I am was holding the decision for the same reason for years, I regret that I did not invest money in the tube earlier.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Two more pictures from my last night pumping session.
RC, absolutely great shots, especially hanging out of your pants and the POV shot from underneath in the tube, very powerful :twisted: I've noticed u seem to pump dry, I would try warm water in the tube, my results are always greater when wet pumping (IMHO) but be patient, I'm sure u are going to be a monster :twisted: Another hint is Shea butter cream, I know I've spoken about this stuff before but it really is magical for stretching skin and scrotum :wink:
BB .
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hello everyone! As I promised, I will be sharing pictures of my pumping with my new Monster Jr. Yesterday, for first time with this tube, I pumped 1 1/2 hours. The first 45 minutes were very pleasant but after I passed the first hour, the pressure on my shaft was very strong. I gave up 30 minutes later. The results are motivating me to continue.... the first picture was taken after the 20 minutes in the tube.
Attachments
After 20 minutes
After 20 minutes
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The second pictures show some improvements, not bad at all for 30 minutes session. Matching the previous two pumping session.
Attachments
First 1/2 hour
First 1/2 hour
First 30 minutes.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 5127 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

First hour and motivated to make 2 hours.
Attachments
First hour and feel great
First hour and feel great
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After a long day, I went to sleep with my pump and the Monster Jr. close to my bed. First thing in the morning I took my tube again, and was very excited to see a lot of progress. Packing was quicker and nicest than the day before. Makes your own judgment.
Attachments
Sunday after 1 1/2 hour
Sunday after 1 1/2 hour
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last picture of my yesterday and today session. I feel incredible good and happy, went to Home Depot and got a man looking a my package. Then, I went to the supermarket and I saw a man with his wife looking my package without any hesitation. He moved around twice pretending that was shopping and looked at my bulge again and again!
Attachments
Underneath
Underneath