Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

latinbull

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by latinbull »

I really love this dry effect on cock and balls sadly isn't much popular..
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Very impressive RC! Always nice to see hugeness flop out of business attire and mesmerize the new 'hire' :twisted: For moisturizer and skin elasticity I again recommend Palmers Shea Butter formula(comes in a small tub/jar available int the Usa everywhere(unlike Canada where I have to order it special from Amazon). Believe me it will do miracles to stretch and soften scrotal /penile and foreskin skin for as much as a 25% gain in my estimation. BTW why stop getting bigger? Is it a practical business attire problem or are you happy with your present attained goal? Just wondering, BB.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i love using Miracle Foot cream daily after a shower to keep the skin soft and moisturized. it is recommended by the diabetes foundation to keep feet soft and supple. so it is pretty amazing stuff. has a little bit of a tingle going on that is really wonderful.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

one2pump wrote:i love using Miracle Foot cream daily after a shower to keep the skin soft and moisturized. it is recommended by the diabetes foundation to keep feet soft and supple. so it is pretty amazing stuff. has a little bit of a tingle going on that is really wonderful.

Thank you one 2pump for your recommendation. I got one and you are right is a great product!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Re: Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm getting for the weekend and planning a long session with my pupil pumper friend on Sunday. This is what I got after one hour and 15 minutes in the Monster Junior.
Attachments
IMG_7417.JPG
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

This is my friend showing his enhanced low hanging ball after two days of pumping for 1 1/2hour
Attachments
IMG_1885.JPG
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

great balls
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bigtitlover wrote:great balls
I'm getting ready for my marathon pumping this weekend. I hope that two more pumpers will join me tomorrow.
Attachments
IMG_6445.JPG
IMG_6433.JPG
sayhay100

Post by sayhay100 »

You are getting beautiful results.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

sayhay100 wrote:You are getting beautiful results.
Thank you "sayhay100" for following my thread. I just noticed that my thread has reached 180,000 views which I consider a record. I never expected that my thread would be so popular since this site has a lot of veteran pumpers that I'm fan of them. I am already passing the baton to my pupil Mr. C who I'm training in the pumping techniques. I have been pumping for 15 years already so I want to share my experiences with beginners that want to learn the ropes about pumping.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The powerful feeling about being big! Lol
Attachments
IMG_2326.JPG
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Magnificent photo RM! Really shows the power of your package, perfect shape, mesmerizing to say the least :) Pump on, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:Magnificent photo RM! Really shows the power of your package, perfect shape, mesmerizing to say the least :) Pump on, BB.
Thank you Bullbags! I will be pumping during the weekend. I'm trying to pump at least three hours. Here are a couple of pictures from my last pumping session.
Attachments
IMG_2331.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

Really enjoyed watching your journey...the last post was very impressive
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

Very impressive...the last post is magnificent...I love the way you are able to still control the shape so well...