Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

stonermusclebear wrote:Cant wait to see you back in action after your session tomorrow!
Hey stonemusclebear, thanks for your message. I missed the chance to document my last pumping session but you can see how looks like after three days.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

One more, posing in a very rare angle.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hello fellow pumpers! Long time without posting here. I have been busy and traveling now looking for the perfect time to pump and big. Here is my natural look!
Attachments
image.jpg
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

RicanMan2001 wrote:After 45 minutes ....just to keep the big size.
Where did you get the wrap/stretcher from in this pic?
Thanks. Nice size!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Looking powerful RM and welcome back ! That forearm cradle pic is massive and looks sooo heavy :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hello,

I had some free time today and was able to pump for two hours. I was badly missing the feeling of having a big package. Here are a couple of pictures taken today after 1 hour of the ending of my pump session.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The day after look. My package still massive and I could not hide it. The cold weather affected the shape and now is more rounded.
Attachments
image.jpeg
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey Rican very nice results there. Is that a oxballs ring you have on?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

northernpumper wrote:Hey Rican very nice results there. Is that a oxballs ring you have on?
Thank Northern Pumper. I got this ring in the village in NYC and I love it! Very flexible and expandable easy to wear all day long.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After a couple of months with little chance to pump, I am planning to go back to a regular pumping routine. This time I will combine all the tips and techniques learned from my own over the past 14 years of experience and will incorporate some techniques from other pumper experts in this forum. This will be basically my routine:

1. Two days in advance drinking a lot of water to be well hydrated
2. The day before have a nice shave of balls to make them smooth and easier to manage with the pressure of the cylinder
3. One hour in advance, massage the balls and pubic are with a good moisturizer for a least 20 minutes. This will increase blood circulation and will relax the muscles.
4. Right after the massage, will cover the balls and cock with a heat pad for 15 minutes.
5. Warming up my tubes to keep the same temperature of the heat pad when in use.
6. Another layer of moisturizer and ready to start the pump session, mid pressure works better at the beginning and be using my long Johnny tube. I also will wrap my heat pad around the tubed
7. Continue drinking liquids
8. Keep balls and cock in the tube for the first hour.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 7 and pump for another hour and I will switch to my monster junior cylinder.
10. After packing my monster junior, I will take 15 minutes break and will repeat again steps 4 to 7 and will continue my journey using my bullmaster magnum tube for my third hour wearing my cushion seal. This time my session will be wet using Epsom salt and warm water. I will covered the cylinder with the heat pad to keep the tube and water warm.

Depending of my results in the first two hours and half, I will decide if need to continue to the four hour. The goal is to pack the bullmaster magnum.
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

RicanMan2001 wrote:After a couple of months with little chance to pump, I am planning to go back to a regular pumping routine. This time I will combine all the tips and techniques learned from my own over the past 14 years of experience and will incorporate some techniques from other pumper experts in this forum. This will be basically my routine:

1. Two days in advance drinking a lot of water to be well hydrated
2. The day before have a nice shave of balls to make them smooth and easier to manage with the pressure of the cylinder
3. One hour in advance, massage the balls and pubic are with a good moisturizer for a least 20 minutes. This will increase blood circulation and will relax the muscles.
4. Right after the massage, will cover the balls and cock with a heat pad for 15 minutes.
5. Warming up my tubes to keep the same temperature of the heat pad when in use.
6. Another layer of moisturizer and ready to start the pump session, mid pressure works better at the beginning and be using my long Johnny tube. I also will wrap my heat pad around the tubed
7. Continue drinking liquids
8. Keep balls and cock in the tube for the first hour.
9. Repeat steps 4 to 7 and pump for another hour and I will switch to my monster junior cylinder.
10. After packing my monster junior, I will take 15 minutes break and will repeat again steps 4 to 7 and will continue my journey using my bullmaster magnum tube for my third hour wearing my cushion seal. This time my session will be wet using Epsom salt and warm water. I will covered the cylinder with the heat pad to keep the tube and water warm.

Depending of my results in the first two hours and half, I will decide if need to continue to the four hour. The goal is to pack the bullmaster magnum.

Wow dude!!!! Thats sounds awesome!!
Obyously want 2 see that huge big balls innsome underwear & jeans!!
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Sounds like a good plan, Rican! I have long legs, so for me, the trick seems to be to keep my feet warm. I noticed that my balls relax, hang lower and pump up better when my feet are warm.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Looking big and beautiful ! Love the day after look ! Welcome back
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

brock.vegas wrote:Looking big and beautiful ! Love the day after look ! Welcome back
. Thank you Brock! Here a good shot during that pumping session.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I returned to pump my cock after long time without doing it. The pleasure and feeling were amazing. I did not want to stop. I almost packed my tube but I'm sure that next time I can get bigger.