Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

FamilyGuy wrote:Love how you've progress since your break, guess the boys needed that. The MJr. pics show just how much more length you've gained
and the BM tube shows me that I need one.
Great pump on your journey and you will maybe need looser pants, but then again showing off can be a lot of fun too.
Thank you FamilyGuy, I am one of your fans! This weekend and pumped 9 hours, five on Saturday and 4 today. I am very excited to see a lot of progress this time. The Bull Master Magnum tube is not longer a bit challenge for me. I am planning to pack the tube next time. Here are a few pictures of today session. Enjoy it! :D
Attachments
packing the BMM.jpg
Packing Tube 2.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

More pics....
Attachments
Nicely filling BMM.jpg
Bull Master Magnum Filling Tube 2.jpg
Bull Master Magnum Filling Tube 2.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 2795 times
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

More from tonight
Attachments
Rear view packing BMM.jpg
Need new cockring.jpg
Nice hanging.jpg
packing the BMM.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After reviewing my last night pictures , I realized that this photo worth to be published.
Attachments
image.jpg
marc854

Post by marc854 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:After reviewing my last night pictures , I realized that this photo worth to be published.
Glad you decided to post that last one! Awesome!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

marc854 wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:After reviewing my last night pictures , I realized that this photo worth to be published.
Glad you decided to post that last one! Awesome!
Agreed!!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Love your continued dedication man, you want to be huge so you are getting I've!! It's awesome to watch!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

[quote="prelude99"]Love your continued dedication man, you want to be huge so you are getting I've!! It's awesome to watch![/quote]
Thanks Prelude! Last night a reached a new point in my pumping journey. I'm now one step behind to pack the Bull Master Magnum. My cock filled the pocket completely. Another new thing is that I'm not using the seal and I'm packing my Long Johnny tube in 10 minutes. Today I did something new and unusual for me, I pumped half hour before going to work. So that means that I don't afraid anymore people staring at my bulge. A total liberation feeling. This picture was taken yesterday after 12 hours. My hanging has increase almost one inch down.
Attachments
image.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

That's so awesome man!! Glad you are continuing to improve and have great new experiences! Onto the important stuff....the confident bulging is a great sign! Although we all pump to make our meat larger there is usually something that sparks the desire to become bigger. In many cases confidence was damaged at some point that drove you to improve something about yourself. Some guys work out....guys like us grow our cock. It provides a whole new level of confidence that no one can take away from you! Congrats on having increased confidence and ability to share your progress with us and the world around you in person.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

prelude99 wrote:That's so awesome man!! Glad you are continuing to improve and have great new experiences! Onto the important stuff....the confident bulging is a great sign! Although we all pump to make our meat larger there is usually something that sparks the desire to become bigger. In many cases confidence was damaged at some point that drove you to improve something about yourself. Some guys work out....guys like us grow our cock. It provides a whole new level of confidence that no one can take away from you! Congrats on having increased confidence and ability to share your progress with us and the world around you in person.

Thank you Prelude, you are right confidence has grown, but now I am in the process of assimilating my new reality: Huge balls, that need bigger undies, also that I need now to seat down to pee, that the toilet has resulted too small for me and a big bulge to go to work every day. I do not know if you have seen a posting by Pipe, where he talked about his difficulties to be "normal" and how is he is now slowing his pumping to better manage his package. I am just waiting to fully pack the Bull Master Magnum, after that, I am planning the to do the same. I want to have a normal life and enjoy my sexuality. :D
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RC, is it not a wonderful new reality: superior huge male genitals :twisted: that the other world must contemplate in awe and respect :) .It's not you who must adjust but the world of the less endowed :( Their sadness is your power :twisted: too bad, life is just unfair, that's the genital reality :lol: great work RC, BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:
prelude99 wrote:That's so awesome man!! Glad you are continuing to improve and have great new experiences! Onto the important stuff....the confident bulging is a great sign! Although we all pump to make our meat larger there is usually something that sparks the desire to become bigger. In many cases confidence was damaged at some point that drove you to improve something about yourself. Some guys work out....guys like us grow our cock. It provides a whole new level of confidence that no one can take away from you! Congrats on having increased confidence and ability to share your progress with us and the world around you in person.

Thank you Prelude, you are right confidence has grown, but now I am in the process of assimilating my new reality: Huge balls, that need bigger undies, also that I need now to seat down to pee, that the toilet has resulted too small for me and a big bulge to go to work every day. I do not know if you have seen a posting by Pipe, where he talked about his difficulties to be "normal" and how is he is now slowing his pumping to better manage his package. I am just waiting to fully pack the Bull Master Magnum, after that, I am planning the to do the same. I want to have a normal life and enjoy my sexuality. :D
You're making some fine progress, so don't damage yourself with artificial deadlines. You'll get stuck in the BMM when it happens, just enjoy the ride until then.

I haven't pumped in nearly 2 weeks and it used to take me 2 hours to get to the size I am right now. So I still display a pretty hefty package in tight jeans, and still have the option to put on a cock ring If I want to bulge more without even pumping.

I've always been satisfied with my endowment, but it's always been a grower not a shower, so my tiny bulge was never an indication of how big I get when aroused. A well endowed woman has ways to show off what they have, but us guys have to be more creative. Having giant balls has literally put a "bounce" in my step, but I think it might scare some people, or make them think I have a catheter or Foley bag in my pants. Or they may think I'm like Prelude and just too big, so that's why I'm not a huge show off when I get monstrous!
I'm really looking forward to getting my appointments all out of the way so I can become a freak of nature again! I really can't ever see myself stopping completely unless I just accumulate too much size over time, but so far I can obscure it if needed.
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RM your progress is amazing, I went back to your original posting to compare your picture and you rock! Congratulations.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

BullballsNJ wrote:RM your progress is amazing, I went back to your original posting to compare your picture and you rock! Congratulations.
Yes it is!! Fantastic progress and excellent documentation!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

A full page with pictures and comments were erased of my thread. Does anyone know why that happened?