Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cesar10603

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by cesar10603 »

very nice......................
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

cesar10603 wrote:very nice......................
Than you Cesar! I'm currently pumping less that usual due to my job, but at the same time using more the Monster Junior to keep my package big and with a nice shape. The problem is that I overgrown the opening of the junior which I believe was caused by the constant use of my Bullmaster Magnum tube without the seal. I think that I'm ready now to start a stretching routine to increase the hanging of my balls. Last weekend I made a discover that is changing my pumping routine and improving the circulation while pumping. My discovery is amazing and I will share it later. I love the feeling of pumping with a hard bone erection, and that is what I am getting with my new method. I would like to receive advice and recommendations about what method works better for stretching when you have big balls.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After 45 minutes ....just to keep the big size.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

So when do we all get to hear about your discovery?
I know what you mean about the Jr. I get less discomfort using less pressure.
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

RicanMan2001 wrote: The problem is that I overgrown the opening of the junior which I believe was caused by the constant use of my Bullmaster Magnum tube without the seal.
I think you may be right. I used my BMM and LongJohnny without a seal for a good while and now I regret it. The base of my sac is way too big for most wraps and stretchers. The only thing I can use are silicone rings. What I've been doing lately is pump with the seal on and then leave the seal on for an hour or two even after I'm done pumping. It's helping me go from just having a fat sack to more of an upside down lightbulb shape, if that makes any sense. Just an observation I've made. Hope it helps.

And like Pipefitterdom, I too want to hear about this discovery!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

CombatCaster wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote: The problem is that I overgrown the opening of the junior which I believe was caused by the constant use of my Bullmaster Magnum tube without the seal.
I think you may be right. I used my BMM and LongJohnny without a seal for a good while and now I regret it. The base of my sac is way too big for most wraps and stretchers. The only thing I can use are silicone rings. What I've been doing lately is pump with the seal on and then leave the seal on for an hour or two even after I'm done pumping. It's helping me go from just having a fat sack to more of an upside down lightbulb shape, if that makes any sense. Just an observation I've made. Hope it helps.

And like Pipefitterdom, I too want to hear about this discovery!

Thank you Combatcaster for your interest in my posting. Two weeks ago I was pumping in my room and spontaneously I did something different that I felt the results every time that I repeated the exercise. It is very simple. Use moderate vacuum pressure when done, stand one foot away of the frame of any door; put your hands in each side of the door and begin stretching your body as much as you can to the front forming with your body an arch. I hope that like me, immediately you will feel a big flow of blood going directly to the center of your arch: your cock and balls. The pressure in the tube will automatically increase and an erection will be noticeable. I shared this with Piperfitterdom and he will try it. Please try and let me know your results.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I wanted to get a little bit bigger for the weekend, so this time I used my Bullmaster Magnum tube and spent 1 1/2 hour and got a nice size. Happy 4th of July!
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I really like this cockring. I can wear it all day long.
Attachments
image.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Nice! I'd like to get a couple in different colors, where did you purchase it? Thanks RM, always a pleasure seeing your results, BB.
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

Wow dude...
I spend 2 hours on read all your pump journey!!
I LOVE IT!!
Im a 22 yo guy from méxico, i pump since i was 18 & your post inspire me to pump for have huge gains like you :D
:cry: Sadly im not able to pump large sessions because im living with my parents & that dificult my pump sessions & limit it, i was able to pump only 2 times per month & only for 2 hours.....
My pump jars are homemade you can see my photos on Xtube (profile: Binterhot)
Someone wants help me for permanent gains? :D
P.D. Sorry for my bad english.... :oops:
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Binterhot wrote:Wow dude...
I spend 2 hours on read all your pump journey!!
I LOVE IT!!
Im a 22 yo guy from méxico, i pump since i was 18 & your post inspire me to pump for have huge gains like you :D
:cry: Sadly im not able to pump large sessions because im living with my parents & that dificult my pump sessions & limit it, i was able to pump only 2 times per month & only for 2 hours.....
My pump jars are homemade you can see my photos on Xtube (profile: Binterhot)
Someone wants help me for permanent gains? :D
P.D. Sorry for my bad english.... :oops:
Thank you Binterhot. I didn't realize that reading my whole thread could take such time. Thank you for being a fan! Lol!! I would love to see your pictures but I could not find your postings in Xtubes. Best RM
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you binterhot. Great results. What you need now is a standard cylinder to help you to grow and improve the shape. Keep going!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey pumpers, I'm back!! Long time without pumping. I spent today three hours in my bullmaster magnum tube using very low pressure which is not usual in my routine. I got a nice size. I'm drinking a lot of water in preparation for my tomorrow four hours session. More pictures to be shared later.
Attachments
image.jpg
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Cant wait to see you back in action after your session tomorrow!