Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hello Pumpers,

I am ready to get my first Monster Jr. I have been pumping for 12 years now. My favorite tube is the Long Johnny. I also have a Two Stage which I easly pack after 2 1/2 hours. The thing is that over the years I have developed big balls but little progress in hanging and the only reason why I am pumping is to have a decent pair of big hanging balls! I visited the website of the Monster Jr. and the description states that the opening is 2.5" wide. For an experienced pumper like me, do you think that opening is enough? My bigger concern is that I am able to pack the 2" cock tube in 15 minutes. Having a opening for the whole shaft of 2.5" does not look to me a right fit for me.

A fellow pumper allowed me to try his Monster Tube, but after my first try, I found that it was too big for me. I want to see inmediate packing effect, since I am able to pack other bigger tubes. Open to suggestions. Thanks you in advance for your response. Joe
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
ellery888

Re: Monster Jr Advice

Post by ellery888 »

fine
Last edited by ellery888 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thanks Ellery for your response. I am curious about the fact that you one of the greatest pumpers in this site are not in love with Monster Jr. Why? Do you prefer Monster Ball? :D
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good morning. The Junior is my go to cylinder. I love it and easily pack it now after several years of use. Yeah, the opening is larger than 2.5" for sure as Ellery states. My only quibble with it is that it is not long enough. I could definitely use another 4" or 6" of length at this point. I usually have a hard time getting a good seal on the Senior. I'm just not big enough around to seal it off.
The thing that works for me about the Junior is the expanding length you get due to the teardrop shape of the cylinder. I like the way it fits snuggly at the opening then pulls your balls down and wider at the end. This allows your balls to expand and increase in size resulting in a more natural shape. Good luck RicanMan!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Strechmine! I was expecting a good advice but coming from Ellery and you, I have now enough information to make my decision. I will be placing the order today and next Saturday, I will be posting to fill my new Monster Jr. for first time. I will share the results with my new toy! Thanks again.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Rman, IMHO I believe that the MTjr is the way to go! I say this because as I have commented on your achievements and your package style which is similar to mine u have the hang,the girth and length to perfect the hugely dramatic tear drop shape that many of us want to accentuate the hang of a heavy balls/sac! I feel that the LJ I use is great but when I get around to buying the MTjr. I will shock myself(happily) and others I hope :twisted: . Stretch is living proof of it's design purpose and results and as such he needs even more length now!!! You are on your way to greatness and I am sure with a MTjr. u will attain incredible tear drop hugeness :twisted: Best regards Rican, BB.
warmwax

Post by warmwax »

I would like to find someone who would like to trade a SRMT for a JRMT. I have a sr. that I never use. I am Northern Virginia so if someone would like to trade let me know and we can work something out. The one I have is taken care of and less than a year old.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I finally got today my Monster Jr. Cylinder. I feel like a child with a new toy. I am the tube now and regretting that I did buy it years ago. I am already packing 1/2 of the tube in 30 minutes. I do not want to pump more than 45 minutes today since I need to work tomorrow and the bulge will be huge! Thank you guys for all your comments. I will be posting soon the pictures documenting my first experience with the Monster Jr. :D
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Rman, you are going to be 'awesome' :) Can't wait to see the results! BB.
RicanMan2001

Re: Monster Jr Advice & My first pictures in the tube

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My first experience with the Monster Jr. This picture was taken after 10 minutes in the tube. Very excited! :)
Attachments
After 10 minutes in the cylinder
After 10 minutes in the cylinder
10 minutes.jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 49911 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My second picture after 45 minutes. I am very happy with the results.
Attachments
Half packing of the my new tube
Half packing of the my new tube
Best packing.jpg (32.02 KiB) Viewed 49913 times
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

good pump
Last edited by ellery888 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Re: Monster Jr Advice, and my first pictures in the tube

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Ellery for your encouragement! Here the picture showing my package out of the tube for a short break, after 25 minutes. For first time, without using the cock ring, I saw a lower hanging of my balls after a pumping session. At the end the shape was really nice and inspiring. Enjoy the pics and wait for the weekend for my first two hours session.
Attachments
Out of tube during a break
Out of tube during a break
Out of the tube 25 minutes of 45 minutes session.jpg (24.28 KiB) Viewed 49843 times
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

And the last one for today....showing my nice bulge after 45 minutes in my new Monster Jr. I am extremely happy with my investment, and motivated to do more and I hope that in a few months I will be close to have a full pack of the tube. I am already dreaming about that. :roll:
Attachments
My bulge after 45 minutes in my new Monster Jr.
My bulge after 45 minutes in my new Monster Jr.
Nice bulge.jpg (30.82 KiB) Viewed 49841 times
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

fantastic results after a short time. Do you believe the reason is your Monsre JR ?
I tried different JRs and not the same result after 2h as yours after 45 minutes.
Is the size of the JR so important, or what can help me