Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My first saline infusion
Attachments
image.jpeg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

YOU DID IT!!!! Fantastic!!!! Love your shiney huge balls dude ;) How much did you use? I wish I could of been there with you, but family functions come first. Let's get together after the New Year and infuse together. 2L is no problem for me. I'm seriously thinking of another dex infusion, but I'll need 3-4days off for the swell to go back down :) Keep in touch. we WILL do this! In the mean time...enjoy that huge ball sac and cock :)
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

hot saline pic.How did u like saline how much infused
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you! NYPumper! I did one liter of 5% Dextrose. It was too much for a first timer. My balls grew more than 20 inches in diameter, the expansion exceeded my expectations. Everything was wonderful. I did not experience pain with the needles but by cock was very swollen and because I am uncut I felt pain, which sometimes was uncomfortable. Going to sleep was challenging, too big to be managed. I had a family reunion next day and I was scared that the bulge will be noticeable. I wear a big shirt and small size undies that help to camouflage the big package. Here is a picture of the showing my big balls.
Attachments
Big Balls.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Congratulations RC! You are now officially a 'superstar' :shock: With it goes many advantages, namely your scrotal tissue has now expanded and will desire to be stretched pumped and filled along with the immense responsibility to the mere earthlings to awe them :twisted: Be proud even though your bulges will be harder to conceal. You will notice a change in people who notice your superior genital package, it will be intoxicating :D Bravo RC, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Next day filling my bullmaster magnum just after few minutes in the tube.
Attachments
image.jpeg
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

Great pic of you in that bullmaster magnum!
timff

Post by timff »

Hi There, Got to agree with the above post. Totally wonderful huge pump in the bullmaster magnum .
Think you look amazing .
Tim
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

timff wrote:Hi There, Got to agree with the above post. Totally wonderful huge pump in the bullmaster magnum .
Think you look amazing .
Tim
Thank you Tim! I will be sharing soon more pictures!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After weeks without pumping, I did two hours yesterday. The feeling of having big balls is amazing. Since I have to work I could not fill my tube as I wanted.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm in the tube for third time this week. My routine is 1 hour in the Long Johnny cylinder then transfer Monster Junior for another hour and finally ending in the Magnum tube.
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

nice
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

fuzzyass1 wrote:nice
Thank you buddy!
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I feel that this tube is not longer working for me. It is very uncomfortable.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

It is raining a lot so it could be a good time to stay at home and do some pumping today. I got two new cock cylinders and I want to try them for first time. I'm looking for a good pump since mine is not working well. Any recommendations? I'm thinking about an electric pump.