Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Another shot when you can have a better perspective... I am very enthusiastic about getting a new bigger tube soon, but I don't know how to manage the next day effect, especially now that we are in spring and you do not need to wear long coat.
Attachments
Bulge 2.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Ah, the great dilemma! Or , 'be careful what you wish for' catch-22 ! IMHO your jeans normal look is quite powerful without being 'crazy' obvious, if however u continue to grow it will become too obvious and actually uncomfortable, 2 negatives in public. Your exhibitionist factor will mostly dictate your exposure decision. You could use black jeans/pants which big breasted women have used for blouses etc. to reduce the look of their top heavyness and/or slightly looser fit jeans to accommodate your package. Either way u must be comfortable with your size and make adjustments to your 'scrotal' situation depending on the occasion, public or private :wink: At the end of the day I choose bigger any day for it's cheer mesmerizing male power :twisted: Keep going RC (carefully), you know u want it and 'they' do too :) BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Can't see a problem with that Rican. Show what you've got and sod 'em. You've put some hours in to get where you are.

Bignlow
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

I always like going out with a bulge. In addition, I have different fitting jeans depending on the size I am in the morning. Anywhere from super skinny Gap to relaxed stretch Wranglers.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your advices and comments. It is true, I should not be ashamed in public of my bulge since I have been working on that for long time! LOL! I am currently in the tube to keep a nice size. Pics will be shared later.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After three days, the size of my package is still very good, so I wanted to share with you the results with two rear view photos.
Attachments
Rear view three days after.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The cock stills more prominent than my balls, I would like to see that changing to the opposite. LOL
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Last picture. I feel to that I am ready to upgrade my tubes. Any recommendations outside of the MonsterSr?
Attachments
Rear view three days after 2.jpg
Rear view three days after 2.jpg (37.05 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

I know I've talked about this a billion times but have u tried Palmers Shea butter that comes in a tub :?: It makes a huge difference to elasticize the scrotal skin even when you're not pumping! RC you're doing fine, just keep at it and make it part of your lifestyle without obsessing about it and u will attain your objectives, best regards BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:I know I've talked about this a billion times but have u tried Palmers Shea butter that comes in a tub :?: It makes a huge difference to elasticize the scrotal skin even when you're not pumping! RC you're doing fine, just keep at it and make it part of your lifestyle without obsessing about it and u will attain your objectives, best regards BB.
Thank you Bullbags for your comment. Long time ago, you recommended me the Shea Butter, and that is what I am using for lubrication. You are right it is makes a difference. I do not feel pressured to accomplish anything now other than my own enjoyment. It is great that way! I am feeling to move to bigger tube because the bigger the balls are the low they hang (due to the gravity) LOL I call that natural stretching. :D
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Last picture. I feel to that I am ready to upgrade my tubes. Any recommendations outside of the MonsterSr?
RC, given your goal of putting more emphasis on your balls since your cock is already huge, I would recommend considering the pumptoys ASTJ. It is 17.5 inches in circumference (9 inches long) and really gives your balls room to grow. As they get bigger and fatter they will hang lower. After a really a good pump, mine are about as bigger than 2 baseballs. Anyway keep pumping. cheers, ellery
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

ellery888 wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:Last picture. I feel to that I am ready to upgrade my tubes. Any recommendations outside of the MonsterSr?
RC, given your goal of putting more emphasis on your balls since your cock is already huge, I would recommend considering the pumptoys ASTJ. It is 17.5 inches in circumference (9 inches long) and really gives your balls room to grow. As they get bigger and fatter they will hang lower. After a really a good pump, mine are about as bigger than 2 baseballs. Anyway keep pumping. cheers, ellery

Thank you Ellery. I will check the ASTJ. One of the thing that I like of the BullMaster is the shape. I do not know if I can get the same shape with the ASTJ. I will check here for pictures.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

In the meantime I wanted to share two pictures of my most recent session. Over the past year, I have realized that pumping my whole package is giving me a monster cock. That was not my intention. My cock is very thick and heavy now and even inside the tube is very prominent. In this picture, the head is about two inches distance of the metal. This is the first time that happened. I am sorry for the quality!
Attachments
Yesterday.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The second shot.
Attachments
Yesterday two.jpg
Yesterday two.jpg (17.19 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Looking huge in that last shot(in tube) RM! Makes me think of an Alien battering ram preparing to smash through that tile wall with 'massive' genital scrotal power :twisted: BB.