Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullballsNJ

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by BullballsNJ »

Fantastic results RM!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:Fantastic results RM!!
Thank you Bullballs. I'm still "out of business" but hoping to return to pump soon. I'm now in 22nd day without pumping and holding some gains that I want to call permanent gains. I will post some picture later of my current look.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

Hey RM, I love this picture. That is a powerful bull balls rear back view!! LOL When you will be pumping again?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:Hey RM, I love this picture. That is a powerful bull balls rear back view!! LOL When you will be pumping again?
Thank you. It is one of my favorite pictures too. I'm planning to pump again, hopefully next week. Also I'm thinking about buying a new tube, probably a BullMaster regular, customized in length to make it easier for me to pack without exceeding two hours pumping sessions. That is the limit that I want to set up for myself. Also I will reduce the frequency of pumping to once a week, for now.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After one month and one day without pumping, I am back!! At the beginning, I experienced a little bit of pain in both balls and then after the first hour my right testicle was in pain. I took a little break and did a massage and went back to my BullMaster Magnum tube. My heat pad is helping me to manage the pain, which is mild. I am wondering what caused the pain since I am not using high pressure. My goal is to pump 1 1/2 hour, I have not expectation about my results, I am happy with what I am seeing now: My balls partially filling the big pockets, and that is really great. LOL!!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I felt great yesterday, being able to pump again was rewarding. I was missing the big size of my balls. I have realized that is priceless! Lol!!! I'm a little bit concerned about what looks like an injury in my right testicle, particularly in the cord. I experienced a mild pain only when I was in the tube, after that the pain gone. Have any of you have experienced something like this?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I felt great yesterday, being able to pump again was rewarding. I was missing the big size of my balls. I have realized that is priceless! Lol!!! I'm a little bit concerned about what looks like an injury in my right testicle, particularly in the cord. I experienced a mild pain only when I was in the tube, after that the pain gone. Have any of you have experienced something like this?
I Got some swelling in the organ that sits on the testes where it attaches to the cord. You get used to it and back off if it begins to get painful. Since I dogged off pumping last October it has returned to normal.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:I felt great yesterday, being able to pump again was rewarding. I was missing the big size of my balls. I have realized that is priceless! Lol!!! I'm a little bit concerned about what looks like an injury in my right testicle, particularly in the cord. I experienced a mild pain only when I was in the tube, after that the pain gone. Have any of you have experienced something like this?
I Got some swelling in the organ that sits on the testes where it attaches to the cord. You get used to it and back off if it begins to get painful. Since I dogged off pumping last October it has returned to normal.
Thank you Pipe! I will be in the tube today, as much as I can, but with very low pressure. I did it this way last Thursday and the results were amazing. I got really big balls without swelling. I again felt in love with pumping!!! Lol
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I did three hours of pumping today. I used low pressure and Epson salt for the first two hours. Since I was not very hydrated I think that is the results of my results. I didn't pack the BullMaster tube. In any I'm happy to enjoy a huge bulge.
Attachments
Big Bulge 2.jpg
Big Bulge 2.jpg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
Big Bulge 1.jpg
Big Bulge 1.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I did three hours of pumping today. I used low pressure and Epson salt for the first two hours. Since I was not very hydrated I think that is the results of my results. I didn't pack the BullMaster tube. In any I'm happy to enjoy a huge bulge.
I love a good sideball shot! A peek of that giant crotch is just as enticing as the full view.
Seeing those off the shelf briefs while being pushed way beyond their load range is incredibly erotic!

You stopped at a good moment. I have found it is best not to push it when getting back to a previous maximum. I let it rest until it becomes loose, and then hit it again. It allows something inside to catch up, and after that more growth comes quicker. It's a cycle to repeat. For me, there was one cycle to max out, now there are several. You probably go through several too until you find that you are poised to pack the tube without damage.
That I think is the key. Fewer marathon more pure growth sessions, and more frequently lasting 45 minutes - 2 hours.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
RicanMan2001 wrote:I did three hours of pumping today. I used low pressure and Epson salt for the first two hours. Since I was not very hydrated I think that is the results of my results. I didn't pack the BullMaster tube. In any I'm happy to enjoy a huge bulge.
I love a good sideball shot! A peek of that giant crotch is just as enticing as the full view.
Seeing those off the shelf briefs while being pushed way beyond their load range is incredibly erotic!

You stopped at a good moment. I have found it is best not to push it when getting back to a previous maximum. I let it rest until it becomes loose, and then hit it again. It allows something inside to catch up, and after that more growth comes quicker. It's a cycle to repeat. For me, there was one cycle to max out, now there are several. You probably go through several too until you find that you are poised to pack the tube without damage.
That I think is the key. Fewer marathon more pure growth sessions, and more frequently lasting 45 minutes - 2 hours.
Thanks Pipe for your advice. I totally agree with you. That is my goal, packing the tube without causing damage. Here two examples of a short pumping session with low pressure.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Very sexy indeed!
My theory is that there are layers to the hydrocele and/or scrotum. Some layers possibly take more time to expand than others so it feels like we reach a point where additional pumping becomes counter productive.
Allowing time to rest lets the other layers to catch up while the weight of mass holds gains.
I think the trick is allowing enough rest time but not waiting too long either.
Marathon pumping has it's place when making a final push after gaining full expansion to a previous maximum.

It's good to know that you are helping with my theory since I don't get to pump for awhile. Take care of that monster bulge man!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I never expected that my thread would be so popular. Today my thread reached the 100 thousand visitors equal to 100 pair if eyes reading and looking my pictures!!! LOL this is amazing!!! Thanks to all!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I did a little bit last night, just to keep a good size.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

Some of the outcomes from pumping with a BullMAster are remarkable. I have only one other comment .... "Mooooooo" 8)