Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullballsNJ

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by BullballsNJ »

RM nice shot. Are you using the bullmaster or the magnum bullmaster tube?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:RM nice shot. Are you using the bullmaster or the magnum bullmaster tube?
Thanks buddy! It is the bullmaster magnum which is bigger. I pumped today but just for a hour in my monster junior.
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm planning a pumping marathon for next week. Any fellow pumper available to share this experience?
Attachments
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

RM have been following your thread since the beginning have noticed you use the mtjr tube and the bull master I have similar tube types I made myself was wondering which tube allows you to pump bigger the Jr or the BM the jr seems to allow for expansionexpansion all over the pubic are where as the bm focuses more on a pull down a longer tube and filling the scotum was wondering which tube you found has more to offer or which one do you prefer as always love the advice and comments you post pics as always are a bonus thanks again
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

lik2pump wrote:RM have been following your thread since the beginning have noticed you use the mtjr tube and the bull master I have similar tube types I made myself was wondering which tube allows you to pump bigger the Jr or the BM the jr seems to allow for expansionexpansion all over the pubic are where as the bm focuses more on a pull down a longer tube and filling the scotum was wondering which tube you found has more to offer or which one do you prefer as always love the advice and comments you post pics as always are a bonus thanks again

Thank you buddy for your message, and for following my thread. I like the monster junior for the shape and the massive look of my balls when packing the tube. The bullmaster tube is the magnum size so is huge I'm still trying to pack the tube. I love the heaviness of my balls after pumping with this tube. I also have a two stage which is my bigger tube. I haven't posted pics in this tube yet. I'm planning a pumping marathon for next week. I will be pumping from Wednesday to Sunday, trying to break my is record between Thursday and Saturday to be able to go to work on Monday! Lol!
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I'm planning a pumping marathon for next week. Any fellow pumper available to share this experience?
RM, I will be on vacation this week too! It would be great to pump with you and get huge. Any other New Jersey Pumper that would like to join us?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

RM thanks for the pm and also posting on the thread for others to read great advice thank you again also hope you break your personal best
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm getting ready for pumping week where I want to see where I can go in terms of pumping my package using my own techniques and the advices of my fellows pumpers. In the meantime here is a picture of my new "natural" hanging from the rear view.
Attachments
rear view.jpg
rear view.jpg (19.06 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

lik2pump wrote:RM thanks for the pm and also posting on the thread for others to read great advice thank you again also hope you break your personal best
Thank you lik2pump. I had a short session two days ago. I spent one hour in my bullmaster magnum tube and reached one of the best results that I have had in such short time. Here is a picture after 36 hours
Attachments
Package out.jpg
Package out.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Love your progress, looks like every time you take a break (week or more), you grow farther down your tubes.
markemmet

Post by markemmet »

Hi RicanMan,
Beautiful sloppy balls and foreskin!!!! Would love to worship and struggle with those!
Mark
HUGE BALLS FOREVER!! PUMP HUGE AND EXTREME AND SHARE!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

markemmet wrote:Hi RicanMan,
Beautiful sloppy balls and foreskin!!!! Would love to worship and struggle with those!
Mark
Thank you my friend. I was pumping a little but since my size is big already I am just feel a massive pair of balls between my legs. Now I truly feel that I am a member of the BBC (Big balls club) Lol!
Attachments
Rear view.jpg
Rear view.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 2434 times
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sorry. Not the BBC any more. You're now in the HBC.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Sorry. Not the BBC any more. You're now in the HBC.
Thank you my friend! Are you sure? I'm assuming that HBC means huge balls club. LOL! The next picture is not a good quality pic but shows what I believe qualify me for the BBC.
Attachments
image.jpg
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

RM i have to agree with pipefitter you flew right by bbc to hbc are they permanent even when you take a break