Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

onyxpumper

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by onyxpumper »

Well done fellas; keep growing! Take 2014 down HUGE!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
morrismuscle

Post by morrismuscle »

looks great
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Onixpumpet and Morrismuscle for your comments. I was very lucky to have the chance to pump with two great men this weekend. Aabrunot and Cesar and I had great time together. Here are a couple of pictures of these sessions. Enjoy it!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Magnificent shots RM! the three of you are HUGE :twisted: Truly the land of the genital giants :D BB.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, I wanted to add that the lycra shorts shots are also spectacular really showing enormous bulk and weight! I always enjoy fantasizing about how the fabric is being abused/stretched/ruined because it was not designed for superior male genitals like yours and Ceasar's(your friend) :twisted: I always enjoy wrecking my own and throwing them away with great satisfaction! Thanks again for continuing your great thread and progress with us, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:RM, I wanted to add that the lycra shorts shots are also spectacular really showing enormous bulk and weight! I always enjoy fantasizing about how the fabric is being abused/stretched/ruined because it was not designed for superior male genitals like yours and Ceasar's(your friend) :twisted: I always enjoy wrecking my own and throwing them away with great satisfaction! Thanks again for continuing your great thread and progress with us, BB.
Thank you Bullbags! Great statement as usual! More pics from our pumping party.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Happy New Year to all my pumping fellows. Here some of my favorites pics of the last week of 2014.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Magnificent meat of superior men! Wonderful and bigger and beyond for 2015 to all! :D BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:Magnificent meat of superior men! Wonderful and bigger and beyond for 2015 to all! :D BB.
Thank you Bullbags for your good wishes. I'm currently experiencing a pause in my pumping journey but hopefully be back in 84 days or earlier than that if I accomplish what I want. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of my most recent pumping session.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Great pic in the BM! Huge in those side pockets, massive and heavy as I like to say :D But BTW, why the stoppage for 3 months or so? I can understand if it's a medical issue like Pipe safety first but why not just ease up on the marathons and pump maybe only once or twice per week and not so long as a general(gradual) maintenance regimen? I avoid intense marathons myself and it is working quite well with no issues. It's only my opinion of course for the sake of discussion 8) BB.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

bullbags wrote:Great pic in the BM! Huge in those side pockets, massive and heavy as I like to say :D But BTW, why the stoppage for 3 months or so? I can understand if it's a medical issue like Pipe safety first but why not just ease up on the marathons and pump maybe only once or twice per week and not so long as a general(gradual) maintenance regimen? I avoid intense marathons myself and it is working quite well with no issues. It's only my opinion of course for the sake of discussion 8) BB.
I agree with Bullbags. I saw your post on PF's thread. And, I am grappling with similar issues regarding time commitment, appearance in public and the fact that I seem to be letting other standard daily life matters take a back seat to pumping my balls. The fact that my wife hates my pumping and berates me about potentially embarrassing the kids does not help (even though I wear very baggy clothes around the house and hide my size well.) I am lucky enough that I am working from home. But, soon I will have to go back to more public locations. So, I will have to dial back.

I feel a bit addicted to pumping. When I don't pump, I get cranky.

I think Bullbags gave a good suggestion about "maintenance" pumping. Besides, how are we going to catch up with Stretch if we don't keep on improving?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

headair123 wrote:
bullbags wrote:Great pic in the BM! Huge in those side pockets, massive and heavy as I like to say :D But BTW, why the stoppage for 3 months or so? I can understand if it's a medical issue like Pipe safety first but why not just ease up on the marathons and pump maybe only once or twice per week and not so long as a general(gradual) maintenance regimen? I avoid intense marathons myself and it is working quite well with no issues. It's only my opinion of course for the sake of discussion 8) BB.
I agree with Bullbags. I saw your post on PF's thread. And, I am grappling with similar issues regarding time commitment, appearance in public and the fact that I seem to be letting other standard daily life matters take a back seat to pumping my balls. The fact that my wife hates my pumping and berates me about potentially embarrassing the kids does not help (even though I wear very baggy clothes around the house and hide my size well.) I am lucky enough that I am working from home. But, soon I will have to go back to more public locations. So, I will have to dial back.

I feel a bit addicted to pumping. When I don't pump, I get cranky.

I think Bullbags gave a good suggestion about "maintenance" pumping. Besides, how are we going to catch up with Stretch if we don't keep on improving?
Headair, thanks for your thoughtful message. After reading your comment, I feel that I'm not alone in this struggle. I have realized that I have some level of addiction to pumping and that is not a good thing :-)!! I'm trying to create a balance between my life and pumping pleasure. A lot of gains in my pumping journey that I was not ready to assimilate in short time, especially since I got the BullMaster Magnum. I will wait until feel that is the right time to start again. I'm feeling the urge to pump but I am serious about taking a long break. Today is my 8th day without pumping and I'm really missing my sessions.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm looking for a good cockring but needs to be very expandable and soft since I want to wear it 24/7...any recommendation?
Attachments
image.jpg
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

hot pics ricanman luv to see more
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Looking fantastic and huge !! Great pump !!