Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by bullbags »

RM, great shots, gives one a perspective of the 'MASS' of your testicular appendage and it's enormous weight :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:RM, great shots, gives one a perspective of the 'MASS' of your testicular appendage and it's enormous weight :twisted: BB.
Thank you Bullbags! Having a huge and heavy "appendage" between my legs makes me feel awesome! Yesterday, when taking a shower, I could not believe that man with a monster package on front of the mirror was me. I wanted to go out naked and proudly show my balls to everyone! Lol! The picture represents my new "normal" The position that I was standing made the illusion that one ball is hanging lower than the other, in really they are very symmetric. Thank you for your comments and for following this thread.
Attachments
Rear.jpg
Rear.jpg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Last photo much better quality RM. Looking huge and heavy :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

lik2pump wrote:RM i have to agree with pipefitter you flew right by bbc to hbc are they permanent even when you take a break
Thanks lik2pump for your comment. I have reached permanent gains in both ways: thicker cock and big balls and some nice hanging if we consider that before I began pumping I used to have almost invisible balls and zero hanging. Even if I don't pump for a month, balls are still oversized and noticeable. That is why I have slowed my pumping sessions because I want to be "normal" and be able to be sexually functional. Sexual partners are complaining about the size of my cock, meaning that i may need to reevaluate the whole thing! Lol!!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm currently in my tube doing my every second day pumping maintenance session. I'm really pleased to see how low pressure and 35 minutes session are producing really nice results. For first time in my life I can say that I have big hanging balls. I think that I finally found a comfortable pumping routine that is producing great results.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I wanted to share theses pictures to how my package looks after 30 minutes of very low pressure pumping session.
Attachments
Today.jpg
Today.jpg (18.6 KiB) Viewed 3511 times
image.jpg
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Sharing some pics previous pumping sessions. Yesterday I realized that I can't use anymore the LJ tube for more than 20 minutes. The size of my balls exceeds the capacity of the diameter of the tube. So using now more my bullmaster magnum cylinder and getting better results,
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I wanted to share theses pictures to how my package looks after 30 minutes of very low pressure pumping session.
RM, I love the look of your package, looks very impressive and heavy but not overdone. The third picture with the cock ring is my favorite. Are you comfortable with your current size or you want to increase it?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

RM looking at your pics from the knee up you certainly have hit your mark !!!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

lik2pump wrote:RM looking at your pics from the knee up you certainly have hit your mark !!!
Thank you lik2pump! The dilemma now is if continue this journey to reachIMG_5695.jpeg higher levels or to stop and just do "maintenance" pumping to keep a nice sexy size. What to wear, what position is more comfortable to sleep and how to sit down on the toilet are becoming challenging. For real!
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

found sitting to be a bit of a problem myself just toss them over thigh keeps them out of pool
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pretty HOT dilemma to have, heheh!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Pretty HOT dilemma to have, heheh!
Thanks Pipper! We truly know that there is not dilemma and that as soon as we accomplished new goals were are looking for the next step! Lol
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

I agree RM, we will never be satisfied. Please keep going and sharing your pics with us.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:I agree RM, we will never be satisfied. Please keep going and sharing your pics with us.
Thank you BullballsNJ, you are pumper, so you know how we fee about this. I am currently in the tube, without any expectation, just enjoying the process. Thank you for your comment. :)