Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

nypumper wrote:luv the new red cock strap where did you get I would like to try pumping on one.
Great pics man

Hey NYPumper. Thank for your comments. I got it from the store of the PenisPlugs: http://shop.penisplugsablaze.com. It is extremely comfortable, I used yesterday the ring for more than 12 hours, and I love it.
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Two more pictures showing my new toy
Attachments
New toy.jpg
New toy.jpg (24.33 KiB) Viewed 4385 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Stretching and pumping at the same time. Wearing two cockrings and sealer. Powerful feeling!
Attachments
Big gun.jpg
Big gun.jpg (21.93 KiB) Viewed 4386 times
Rear view with two rings.jpg
Rear view with two rings.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 4386 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Wow RM that is one hell of a pic in the last shot :shock: It's perfection of over-sized genital magnificence and power like an extra-terrestrial weapon :twisted: Hypnotic to look at, very well done....BB.
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

Great pics luv the two cock rings
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:Wow RM that is one hell of a pic in the last shot :shock: It's perfection of over-sized genital magnificence and power like an extra-terrestrial weapon :twisted: Hypnotic to look at, very well done....BB.

Hey Bullbags! Thanks for your message. I like that pic too! Actually I posted because I know that you will like it! LOL
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

hot pics rm
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

WOW! Love the size and look. Keep it up
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

just4pumping wrote:WOW! Love the size and look. Keep it up
Thank you just4pumping! I have reduced the frequency of my pumping just to two days a week and only for one hour or so. Getting too big is becoming a challenge for my every day living routine, but I love pumping and will continue working my package to the point of perfection from our pumping point of view!
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I'm taking a break of pumping but I'm still big after 10 days without pumping. The cockring helps me a lot to keep a nice size.
Attachments
Big.jpg
Big.jpg (19.49 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
image.jpg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Sat May 16, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, the second last pic is really awesome, really conveys the thickness and heavy weight of your monster package :shock: . I feel so sad for your thongs/shorts straining under the pressure of your over-sized genitals, not really :twisted: I love wrecking underwear....BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Bullbags for your comment! I was without pumping my package for three weeks. I did it last night for three hours, the tesults were not great, so I only took a picture of the first 45 minutes in the junior monster tube, which is becoming too narrow for my current size. I am posting my first time in the tube, and honestly I like more the two years ago look of my cock and balls. One thing that can make the difference is the quality of the picture and the fact that I have shaved my balls and part of my pubic area. This time, I neglected to do it. Judge by yourself!
Attachments
First time in the tube about two years ago
First time in the tube about two years ago
First time in the tube.jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
Last night picture.
Last night picture.
Last time in the tube.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 3369 times
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Thank you Bullbags for your comment! I was without pumping my package for three weeks. I did it last night for three hours, the tesults were not great, so I only took a picture of the first 45 minutes in the junior monster tube, which is becoming too narrow for my current size. I am posting my first time in the tube, and honestly I like more the two years ago look of my cock and balls. One thing that can make the difference is the quality of the picture and the fact that I have shaved my balls and part of my pubic area. This time, I neglected to do it. Judge by yourself!
Sorry but I like the look of your present package here and now. Don't worry about getting too big!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Pipeffiterdom for your encouragement! It is getting really big and thing that although that scares me, I'm living my new size. I stopped using my other tubes more than six months ago, so I need to credit my Bullmaster Magnum cylinder for helping to have a bigger package and thick cock with a nice mushroom head that is amazing me!! Lol
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

The first picture after 1 1/2 hour and the second picture two days later. That big was how I went to my office!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg