Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullballsNJ

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by BullballsNJ »

RM, I love the power and masculinity (macho power) of your cock and balls. :-)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

BullballsNJ wrote:RM, I love the power and masculinity (macho power) of your cock and balls. :-)
I'm glad that you like pics. Here are some more ....
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

WOW RM! That egg comparison is mind bending :twisted: The egg looks so small and fragile compared to your superior genitals :twisted: Wonderful isn't it :twisted: BB.
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

Great pics of your pumped meat luv the cockring
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

Very impressive RM. Your big eggs can feed a dozen!! Lol
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

nypumper wrote:Great pics of your pumped meat luv the cockring

Thank you NYPumper! The ring is Neoprene, I got in Christopher St. It is very comfortable and I am trying to wear it as much as I can.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I love the feeling of packing my tubes. In this case a rear view of my BullMaster Magnum tube.
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Keeping your routine helps a lot to increase possibilities of permanent gains. This picture was taken after one hour in my BM Magnum cylinder.

I agree with Pipperfitterdom that I prefer now to be big rather than having a monster package. Going to work and doing my regular things are also part of my life and that is why I'm trying to create a balance between pumping and my "normal" daily activities. In addition, I want to keep my cock "usable" which is not possible when you pump to extreme.
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

In the pumping world there is nothing better than sharing a pumping session with another and get huge!! Knowing how other fellow pumpers feel about our "fetish" is great and rewarding. I want to thank you my new pumping pal for a great session.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I have been reviewing my thread, and found some pictures, which I consider represent the best of my pumping journey.
Attachments
Massive monster package
Massive monster package
Massive 2.jpg (18.61 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Getting really big
Getting really big
Massive 1.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
After pumping
After pumping
Bulge after pumping.jpg (29.77 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Before pumping
Before pumping
Bulge before pumping.jpg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
First time using the Monster Jr 4.jpg
First time using the Monster Jr 4.jpg (20.14 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
First time using the Monster Jr 3.jpg
First time using the Monster Jr 3.jpg (24.17 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
First time using Monster Jr 2.jpg
First time using Monster Jr 2.jpg (32.02 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
My very first experience with the Monster Jr.
My very first experience with the Monster Jr.
First time using Monster Jr 1.jpg (37.45 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RM, those last pics are superb in your MT! And the thong bulges so big! So powerful....BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Bullbags! After a pumping session is difficult to decide what to wear. Do you think that I made the right choice?
Attachments
Cargo pants.jpg
Cargo pants.jpg (26.76 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
I don't know what to wear...
I don't know what to wear...
Blue jeans.jpg (32.26 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

WOW RM! Did you ever make the right choice :) those pics are the perfect bulge shots in pants, huge but not crazy insane, especially in the cream colored pants, absolutely stunning :) That effect that you project in those 2 pics are exactly what I'm talking about in the thread I comment on about people caught sneaking a peek and trying not to be mesmerized by superior genital size :twisted: You have achieved a really perfect mind controlling crotch bulge which I'm sure you are enjoying the power it radiates on the zombies you create :twisted: BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:WOW RM! Did you ever make the right choice :) those pics are the perfect bulge shots in pants, huge but not crazy insane, especially in the cream colored pants, absolutely stunning :) That effect that you project in those 2 pics are exactly what I'm talking about in the thread I comment on about people caught sneaking a peek and trying not to be mesmerized by superior genital size :twisted: You have achieved a really perfect mind controlling crotch bulge which I'm sure you are enjoying the power it radiates on the zombies you create :twisted: BB.
I totally agree with the cream colored pants! I am still working with my bulge and trying to accomplish my goal of having nice low hanging balls!! In the meantime, I got a new cockring that I thought I will not be able to use it, but I was totally wrong, it is incredible expandable, enough to allow me my big package feel comfortable. I even pumped wearing the new ring! I like it a lot.
Attachments
New red ring 2.jpg
New red ring 2.jpg (26.94 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
Wearing my new ring. Feeling great and shape out of the cylinder is awesome.
Wearing my new ring. Feeling great and shape out of the cylinder is awesome.
New red ring 1.jpg (17.28 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

luv the new red cock strap where did you get I would like to try pumping on one.
Great pics man