Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

bullbags wrote:Looking huge in that last shot(in tube) RM! Makes me think of an Alien battering ram preparing to smash through that tile wall with 'massive' genital scrotal power :twisted: BB.

Great comparison Bullbags! I can see (and felt) that power.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I am motivated to keep this package big, even during the week.
Attachments
rear.jpg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
timff

Post by timff »

Wow great results. I'm about same size as you [must get so picture on , new camera phone arrive soon] I too, love to try keep the size. love being pumped . tim
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

timff wrote:Wow great results. I'm about same size as you [must get so picture on , new camera phone arrive soon] I too, love to try keep the size. love being pumped . tim

Thanks Timff. I just moved up in this journey getting a new cylinder. I bought the BullMaster Magnum. I have a lot of anticipation to see what I can reach with the new tube. Pictures will be posted over the weekend.
dbz20

Post by dbz20 »

Hope you enjoy the magnum! I love it and I actually just got my Monster Tube senior today. Hope to share some picks in it!
Used to own Bullmaster, Bullmaster Magnum, and Monstertube Sr!
Currently have Bullmaster 357 and STJ, looking to get huge again! A new tube is in order lol! :twisted:
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

dbz20 wrote:Hope you enjoy the magnum! I love it and I actually just got my Monster Tube senior today. Hope to share some picks in it!

Thanks dbz20! I just got my BullMaster Magnum. Before I opened the box, the package did not look big, so when I finally opened the box, my first impression was confirmed. Even that I am not impressed with the size of the tube, what I liked is the shape. My balls will have more room to grow than in the Monster Junior, I hope. :D
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Great results Rican and great advice from others! I'm really getting into pumping my balls to and currently using a 3.25 straight wall to do total package pumping; I eventually want a Bullmaster Magnum but have also looked at the Monster Tube Jr...which one is best to help keep a more natural shape or will my sack pretty much always "ballon" up for a while after a fresh pump then relax back to a nice swing?
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

onyxpumper wrote:Great results Rican and great advice from others! I'm really getting into pumping my balls to and currently using a 3.25 straight wall to do total package pumping; I eventually want a Bullmaster Magnum but have also looked at the Monster Tube Jr...which one is best to help keep a more natural shape or will my sack pretty much always "ballon" up for a while after a fresh pump then relax back to a nice swing?
Thank your comments Onyxpumper. Although I got my Bullmaster Magnum last Saturday, due to the holiday and relatives visiting, I could not pump with my new tube. I am trying to see if I can do it tonight, the problem is how I can go to work tomorrow with such monster package :roll:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I really shouldn't worry about it RM, just do it.

Bignlow
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I followed your advice BignLow, so I went to work with a big package. The picture was taken in the afternoon. More than 20 hours later of my pumping session
Attachments
Today.jpg
BullballsNJ

Post by BullballsNJ »

RicanMan2001 wrote:I followed your advice BignLow, so I went to work with a big package. The picture was taken in the afternoon. More than 20 hours later of my pumping session

Great judgment RM, how people reacted in your office?
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you BullBallsNJ for your comment. I pumped last night using my new toy: The BullMaster Magnum cylinder. It was the second time this week. I had a small session last Tuesday to test the tube....nothing amazing happened that time. Last night I pumped for almost two hours, and I got a terrific size, so big that I decided to stop since I need to work. Although I have underestimated before the size of the tube, the reality is that the side pockets are huge. I am pretty sure that I will be able to pack the tube (diameter) soon based on my last night results. The tube is oriented to experienced pumpers, for me represents a new challenge that I feel motivated to accomplish. Pictures will be posted later.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I wanted to share two pics about my experience with the bull master magnum tube.
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Another shot
Attachments
image.jpg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Out of tube. Sorry for the quality!
Attachments
image.jpg